It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing nutters and their fantasy of a race war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Wow the Mandela picture is just... Are you serious right now aparthied? Wow... Wow this is insane and 3 people starred that. This is literally insane the man who killed 9 people had a apartheid south African flag on his jacket and here are you defending apartheid.

Has anybody accused Roof of being a genius yet?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Wow the Mandela picture is just... Are you serious right now aparthied? Wow... Wow this is insane and 3 people starred that. This is literally insane the man who killed 9 people had a apartheid south African flag on his jacket and here are you defending apartheid.

So that is a "yes" then.

I am doing it right.

Anymore guidance for me. Should I start recruiting?

Mike Grouchy

link   

a reply to: retiredTxn

Yeah never mind that black people are just naturally more violent they are just different than you there's no specific amplifiers that cause this they are just more violent.

Did I say that? I was referring to that broad racist rant you gave. I will have to find a most excellent post and link one of the moderators gave.

Found it. seagull wrote this.

a reply to: ScientificRailgun

...and argued successfully.

Anti-Racist Racist

This is an interesting editorial from the Seattle Times that hits this issue dead in the black, IMHO...

What is more dangerous? A klukker screaming racial epithets over a megaphone? Or a PC'er, for lack of a better term, who, in their condescension plays into the stereotype of some group being unable to care for themselves? I submit the latter.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: christophoros

*I swore I wasn't going to reply to this thread*

But anyway. . . .

What's your solution to this "racial problem" in America?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

I literally saw it on the news the yesterday it was a big segment on Fox about how Christianity was under attack.

Been coming on for some time now. This country is completely falling apart . And my posts are from an old liberal tree hugging hippie

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Your joking right ?

That's the same question I wanted to ask you when you created your OP!?

You watched FOX for how long? Cause to be quite frank, I usually have it on all day, just for breaking stuff and I seen this punk called all kinds of names, and "Racist" was definitely one used quite frequently! I found what was really odd, that many on the left who so flippantly throw out the word "Racist" were kind of taken aback because they actually had a reason to use the term properly?

Before you reply and attack me for admitting to having FOX on, I do so because I get pretty sick listening to the "victim" mentality that is pushed constantly on the Progressive stations. But anyhow, FOX vs CNN/MSNBC/ etc etc? Is nothing more than the MSM that supports the division being promoted by 2 political parties in charge. Think that's an accident? Do you also think it's an accident that you so willfully fell into the TRAP?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

I literally saw it on the news the yesterday it was a big segment on Fox about how Christianity was under attack.

Well why not have a segment on that subject?

Roof went into a Christian church and killed 9 people.

Islamist terrorists are killing Christians in other countries etc. etc.

And Fox has low viewership anyway.

why does Fox scare so many people?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Is the OP trolling itself? One of the most stereotypical Op's I have ever seen.
Race war? Its a cultural war. The USA abandoned the melting pot and is trying multiculturalism which does not work.
Yes a lot of white people take issue with black culture just as they do with trailer trash culture, Hispanic culture, WASP culture, hippie culture, etc, etc. Most everyone thinks their culture is superior except for that white hipster culture which accepts all cultures except the one they came from as an act of rebellion.
Some cultures create better socioeconomic outcomes than others its a fact.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And Fox has low viewership anyway.

:

No they don't...where did you get that information. Fox news is #1

deadline.com...
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com...

I get paid to know these things....

edit on 20-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

It's really not hard. If we really are all equal as human beings that means it would reflect in all of our statistics from our representation in politics to crime statistics to income to our education we should not be the same statistically but it shouldn't be this extreme. We must find the amplifiers that create the disparity and eliminate them. Why does 13% of a population commit 40% of violent crimes. Why are 75% of mass shootings are committed by white males. Why are native Americans the most poverty stricken minority and also the biggest substance abuser. We must find out what are the amplifiers because if you don't believe this system is not masterfully crafted to keep us suffering and bickering then you haven't looked around.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

TV propaganda is controlled by the Big 3 free TV networks ABC, CBS, NBC. Their viewership ratings are much much higher than the cable channels.

Not for news shows.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Every culture has the same core values there is no superiority like at all. Those core values are family,education,loyalty, and work if you believe that other cultures don't value these things as much as Americans then I have nothing to say to you. We may eat different foods and speak a different language but our core values are universal.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

this system is not masterfully crafted to keep us suffering and bickering then you haven't looked around.

Yet here we are? What was the purpose of your OP? Did you not think you would offend a certain portion of those who read it? Were your intentions to continue "the bickering" you just spoke of?

You just allowed yourself to be used a tool to promote what you just said you were aware of!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It's really not hard. If we really are all equal as human beings that means it would reflect in all of our statistics from our representation in politics to crime statistics to income to our education we should not be the same statistically but it shouldn't be this extreme. We must find the amplifiers that create the disparity and eliminate them. Why does 13% of a population commit 40% of violent crimes. Why are 75% of mass shootings are committed by white males. Why are native Americans the most poverty stricken minority and also the biggest substance abuser. We must find out what are the amplifiers because if you don't believe this system is not masterfully crafted to keep us suffering and bickering then you haven't looked around.

Where do we see the greatest disparity in racial equality?

What cities/localities do we see the greatest income equality?

According to your OP, it would be in cities under conservative government, correct?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

a reply to: NavyDoc

So you don't believe shows like Glenn beck and Sean Hannity foment racism?

No. No reasonable person does.

here,..navy doc...sean Hannity....fair.org...
and...glen beck...newsone.com...

so you must agree with both Hannity and Beck, since you proclaim you are a "reasonable" person

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The purpose of the op was for conservatives to get their # together and fix this problem in their circle. Is that not what we did with the Muslims we rode their # hard telling them to condemn the attacks of terrorists And to stop their extremist well here you go a nice slice of the same.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Let's get this straight before some conservative believes me to be a lefty or commie or whatever new word righties call people with opposing view points I am neither I take the good qualities from both and understand how it was used to seperate.

Define right winger please, also define right wing nutters...

sneak a glimpse into the deluded mind of the right wing conservative.

Are all people who happen to be racist right wing conservative too. Was this guy right wing conservative? Did he proclaim "I'm doing this for all my right wing conservative buddies!"?

Back to the "race war" narrative. Righties let's get one thing straight there will never be a race war. Black Americans are not going to band together and start killing whites without mercy. It's not going to happen.

And who holds this view outside very small groups of extremest?

The ones in poverty that are being oppressed are too busy trying to survive and not get shot by other black man. While the well off and middle class are trying their hardest to assimilate and be apart of this sick system all they want to do is fit in and get a little slice of the pie.

And the system is so damn easy for white people...geez. You know I think everyone struggles and depending on your personal growth tends to determine how far you get whether white, black, brown or green... Color segregation tends to rest in the lap of the ignorant masses of all color. Those who are professionals tend to rise above all that, unless their professionalism is actually based on color segregation baiting.

But you Righties need to understand black people don't hate you they hate the system we are under not you. They hate the system the same way all educated men who are not brainwashed by media hate it.

Those black Righties must be all screwed up since they must hate themselves.

So I plead with you Righties and extreme conservatives SNAP OUT OF IT AMERICA IS IN DEEP # FROM ALL SIDES THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR WAY OF LIFE THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE ALL OUR RIGHTS NOT JUST YOURS ITS TIME TO STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN THAT IS THE ONLY WAY.

50% of the country leans Right and 50% leans Left, but the sad part is 90% really don't give a # so there is no stand together on anything since the vast majority don't care one way or the other.

edit on 20-6-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The system is nationwide I wouldn't say conservatives nor liberals would have any solutions to this. The disparities may vary from different states tho but then you have to take in pop. Density and a bunch of other things including their laws.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You are confusing cable vs network.

It's an easy trap to fall in to.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: jellyrev

Every culture has the same core values there is no superiority like at all. Those core values are family,education,loyalty, and work if you believe that other cultures don't value these things as much as Americans then I have nothing to say to you. We may eat different foods and speak a different language but our core values are universal.

do these core values include freedoms?...freedom from your family to live your own life?....freedom of education for both men and women?...freedom from being loyal to a person or system that abuses you?.....these are NOT universal

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join