It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing nutters and their fantasy of a race war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I have no racial issues lol I'm perfectly fine with myself I am a mulatto if that makes you feel better

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros

I have no racial issues lol I'm perfectly fine with myself I am a mulatto if that makes you feel better

Mullatto? That's a racist label, almost as bad as "the n word." You should be ashamed.

OTOH, irony about bitching about someone assuming (which didn't even happen) their race and then confirming that assumption.
edit on 20-6-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The overt hatred of member who wrote this OP towards anyone (Conservatives) who disagrees with him is nauseating. The truth is that this heinous crime was committed by one mentally ill young man, not all conservatives and particularly not all Southern whites! Here is how Southerners really feel about it:

"You can see the outpouring of support from this community...."

(post by Marshww removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I just looked up the term mulatto nowhere does it say it's a racist term but ok I am taino native American with Spanish blood better?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Unity_99

Racists don't want to live in peace with other races that's why they are called racist bro

People aren't born racist, and I always pin the tail on the ones behind nearly every ill of the world, the elites. Thats the donkey to pin the tail on for everything.

What they often call racist isn't, its about culture and cultures cannot hide crimes under the umbrella of that term and get away with it. Things that are extremely punitive, or unequal, or abuse the rights of children or fasicst/theocracy, should be illegal world wide with base level international laws that protect human rights, and nature too, without being a litany of rules and regulations that strangle the world in too much abuse of power.

There are some of us that look at an incident with a young man who appears nonresponsive, perhaps drugged, and who know how the CIA/Black ops (not race but paramilitary term) work, and Obama leaping into talk gun control as a false flag.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Marshww

Ah so now I'm poor wow you guys are really out doing yourselves today and not exactly helping your cause.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

a reply to: olaru12

This navydoc guy doesn't believe they do...

Ah. I see it now. You are one of those people who thinks that conservatives are sutomaticalky racist and the ONLY racists and liberals cannot be racist. Therefore, by you logic (or lack thereof) conservative shows (IE people you dislike) MUST be racist.

Care to provide specific examples of Beck or Hannity being racist? And no, disagreeing with the leftist narrative is not racist. Show me some real racism.

My reply is my rant back and support of this particular reply:

HERE HERE...... Thank you! Please all you Fox news, Hannity, Beck haters out there, show just ONE example of these groups being racist. Show just one friggin example as Breitbart would say to those who made such charges against conservatives..... Can you please just give us ONE example... you cannot and you know you cannot but you want to rail on and on..... Yes, the racist Glenn Beck shows up at the church to lead a prayer of unity and support. There you go, there is your stellar example! Stop the lies about conservatives you thread baiting trolls!

edit on 20-6-2015 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

(post by Marshww removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: buddah6

Yeah man those black people are so violent let's not forget most of that is usually gang violence not normal people.

Sounds like an excuse to me. You used such a broad brush, yet you don't like it when someone else even comes close to your extremes. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Marshww

You bet real money that I'm poor? Lol that's is really sad that you want someone to be poor so badly. What exactly makes you believe I'm poor?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: retiredTxn

Yeah never mind that black people are just naturally more violent they are just different than you there's no specific amplifiers that cause this they are just more violent.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Let's get this straight before some conservative believes me to be a lefty or commie or whatever new word righties call people with opposing view points I am neither I take the good qualities from both and understand how it was used to seperate.

No one knows about you unless you tell us , and you did a fairly excellent job there already

Now back to the topic at hand. We all know about the horrible tragedy that took place in one historically black church by a extreme white supremacists this past week. Not only was it a horrible thing to happen but we also got to sneak a glimpse into the deluded mind of the right wing conservative.

Do we know ,other than what some so-called news programs put out to get viewership ,that he was a right-wing conservative ?

Instead of condemning the racist idealogy that spawned this hate many conservatives took a rather disgusting and some would say racist route to rationalizing the attack a route that conservatives have been pushing forever.

Can you enlighten us on your sources ?

Could we get examples of your "routes" on Fox news ?

This fantasy has been pushed on conservative white Americans since the civil war. Maybe even stemming farther back. Anytime there is racial oppression going on this was there go to. And you must understand some racist southerners still hold this resentment I believe from the many slave rebellions of the past. Anytime oppression becomes visible to the forefront the agitators were "race baiters" and trying to start a " race war".

Again , no sources . Just a broad statement of people who happen to be conservative and white. Believe it or not , the topic of Civil War never comes up.And you just put too much into the Civil War (The War of Succession). Shows me how much you know history.

And as far the rest of the post
Did you know that most of the racists were Democrat ? Do you know which party tried to end de-segragation ? DO you know which party turned the police and the firehoses on the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther Jr's marches (peaceful protests) ?Do you know the number of "conservative whites" that marched alongside him in the marches ? Southern Baptists ? Do you know the number that held their own protests in his name ?

I do. I lived those days.And I am glad as I can call people on the carpet when these statements come up .

edit on 20-6-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Mainly your general tone, spelling, and grammar while advocating an unfounded and hypocritical premise. Also your compensatory blowback from being called poor.

edit on 20-6-2015 by Marshww because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wake up this morning and rise, wondering who I am and what I am to do this day. As usual. I log into ATS. Ah! Here is a thread, with someone brave enough to tell me who I am.

Right Wing Nutters and their Fantasy of a Race war.

. . . so
. . . now I'm to be a Race War nutter
.... uh
... not what I was expecting
.... but ok.
If you insist.

Here I go.

Sorry, that is from last week when I was called a 'sexist'. It's hard to keep track of all these evil things I'm supposed to be.
Ah, here we go.

/race-war-tard engage!

This is more what the OP had in mind, now we're getting "on topic".

Now I should have some racist-facts. You know. Racist-facts.

Can facts be racist?

Thanks for the guidance christophoros. I didn't know I was supposed to be a right wing nut job, but after reading this thread I now understand that it is my purpose in the NWO to be defined by people who are not me, and who get to tell me who I am.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 20-6-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I literally saw it on the news the yesterday it was a big segment on Fox about how Christianity was under attack.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Am I ...

Am I doing it right?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Wow the Mandela picture is just... Are you serious right now aparthied? Wow... Wow this is insane and 3 people starred that. This is literally insane the man who killed 9 people had a apartheid south African flag on his jacket and here are you defending apartheid.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Your joking right ?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

The Progressive Left Wing MSM has millions of people completely hoodwinked.

TV propaganda is controlled by the Big 3 free TV networks ABC, CBS, NBC.

Their viewership ratings are much much higher than the cable channels.

And most racism happens in big cities controlled by Democrats.

Most murders and high crime rates happen in big cities controlled by Democrats.

Just ask Louis Farrakhan.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join