It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing nutters and their fantasy of a race war

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
>>>> I had a long road trip and was able to listen to Syrius radio for a few hours in the car. With this Charleston shooting I turned on the Urban talk channel with a lady host named Karen something. I've listened to that station before to hear what the left and African americans talk about, generally I listen to local talk or split my time with other syndicated radio( Patriot, Potus, or AM talk. Without a doubt the most extremist opinions bordering on xenophobia paranoia and hate speech comes from that urban radio channel. I dismiss all those who obsess about racism as being delusional for the most part and as being ignorant and living in the past. Yes, it still exists but its not nearly as bad as what they believe or want others to believe. There will be no race war and its foolish to think the right wants it more than the left. This Karen was blaming Fox news for racism and violence which was idiotic. They were dredging up examples of racism from 40 and 50 years ago to support their position that their own racist views are justified today. Its sad we have nobody trying to lead us and continue on the path to ending the last remnants of racism and have instead allowed ourselves to be turned around and backward the last several years. Seriously, when was the last time you saw a KKK rally and had neo Nazis making statements espousing a race war? But turn on that Urban talk channel on Sirius and you'll views approaching that kind of nonsense. I've said this before. When you hear somebody make a racist comment or say that racism is a big problem, just ignore the fool.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
Seriously, when was the last time you saw a KKK rally and had neo Nazis making statements espousing a race war?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Of course. Blacks are the real racists! The white man is the true victim of racism.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

Of course. Blacks are the real racists! The white man is the true victim of racism.

What I get from his post is that they are more racist, and I agree. Not that they are the only racists.

He happens to be correct in the fact that the left wants a race war, and the right does not. All you have to do is look at who's fanning the flames of this fire and you will see.

Liberal media.
Liberal Politicians.
Liberal posters on forums, and comment sections all over the internet.

Go ahead, deny it. I know you will. It matters not to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl.

Yea they must always reinforce fear and hate in blacks whenever they can. Its a large part of certain staying in power, justify their existence and keeping the race game going.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
He happens to be correct in the fact that the left wants a race war, and the right does not. All you have to do is look at who's fanning the flames of this fire and you will see.

I'm not going to deny that some groups on the left are fanning the flames of a race war. But to say that there aren't groups on the Right also doing the same is just a lie.

There have been Right Wing Groups who have not only been fanning those same flames but started many of those fires to start with and have been setting those fires for years. If you don't hear them calling for a race war now it's only because they've already been fighting a Race War for decades. They probably consider calling for one is a bit redundant when they're already in the middle of one that's been going for generations.

Neither the left nor right can claim exemption from being involved in this. Most people regardless of partisan politics or ideology don't want any kind of Race War. Those that do want one are certainly in the minority but it's a minority that exists on all sides.
edit on 25-6-2015 by mojom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Its not race war, its cultural war.
The usa is having the same issues any other multicultural country has. It makes a country very unstable. Why the media pushes it I do not know.
This is what happens when the melting pot fails. A 4 cultured country, white, fairytale white(hipsters, hippies, .gov workers, academia), black, Hispanic. The cultures tend to segregate themselves via housing

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

My favorite amplifiers are made by vox and fender.

edit on 10-7-2015 by Benderisfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

originally posted by: Dutchowl
Seriously, when was the last time you saw a KKK rally and had neo Nazis making statements espousing a race war?

"The Crips are one of the largest and most violent associations of street gangs in the United States,[1] with an estimated 30,000 to 35,000 members. It has been involved in murders, robberies and drug dealing, among other crimes. Its members traditionally wear blue clothing. This practice has waned somewhat due to police crackdowns on gang members."

Wikipedia

I'd call that meeting...tit for tat.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Its not race war, its cultural war.
The usa is having the same issues any other multicultural country has. It makes a country very unstable. Why the media pushes it I do not know.
This is what happens when the melting pot fails. A 4 cultured country, white, fairytale white(hipsters, hippies, .gov workers, academia), black, Hispanic. The cultures tend to segregate themselves via housing

In my personal opinion...humans of differing beliefs and lifestyles were never meant, nor will they every get along. The United States should be just that, separate places for people of differing beliefs but united together under one country. The federal government is trying to destroy that by eliminating state's rights.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

DO that thing...

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

You mean, like these guys? Yeah, those righties are awful...

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This has given me the biggest laugh I have had all night, cite me one of the clown car running for President that is a progressive, I am still laughing.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

You ever listen to Urban Radio? A lot of good it does anyway considering the way blacks kill each other. By all means stay focused on the real enemy.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join