It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Right wing nutters and their fantasy of a race war

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:30 AM

originally posted by: christophoros

These two routes were as follows. The first which I saw plain as day on Fox news dismisses that there was any racial motivation to the crime at hand and that it was clearly an attack on "faith". It is a truly disgusting viewpoint. I don't understand how these people can be brainwashed into such a deluded world that they would believe this. This is the go to delusion of the right even when all evidence says otherwise they will believe that there religion is under attack and the whole world is trying to persecute them for being Christian. No you are being condemned for being a bigot it's that simple.

Christianity in this country has done more to stem race issues than the government or anybody. White and black christians. If you don't believe in satanic forces at work just look at the attempt here to drive a wedge between white and black christians. But its not working as the victims families have demonstrated.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:35 AM
a reply to: christophoros

By the way anyone that has looked onto understands that a race war has LONG been a fantasy of the hard left in this country. Notice China running its face about the recent event. Well they dumped huge money into black radical Marxist revolutionary groups in the US all through the 60s and 70s in hopes of kicking off race war and causing destabilization in the US.

Yea I may open a thread to balance the BS in this one with a clearer picture.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:56 AM
I have genuine feeling for the friends and families of those people killed over race at that church, in this day and age you would have hoped that like many old school diseases it would have been eradicated by now, sadly not.

Being part of a mixed race marriage for 33yrs and having a Muslim wife and family in law I've faced all sort of race and religion hatred over the years and again sadly, more so these days. But what I see now especially in America (I'm a Brit) is not just the usual Political use of a heinous crime to put forward an agenda but genuine Black Americans ( as in no direct political platform ) are using this and other crimes or happenings to say its back to slavery times and they are being treated as they did then.

Whilst I abhor race or religious motivated violence or any violence to be honest I think these folk should really look at the stats here and acknowledge that Black on White killing seriously over shadows White on Black killings. The fact that any one would kill over race is terrible but you have to face the facts and not get caught up by the Political machine trying to force confrontation between races for their own agenda. kind people died the other day who didn't deserve to die over a reason that borders insanity but but its not one way traffic, have the decency to acknowledge both sides are doing it and its NOTHING to do with SLAVERY.

There is serious racism on both sides here and most goes unreported by useless corrupt media.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:37 AM
a reply to: TDawgRex

I have a Uncle who is virulently Liberal. As soon as politics come up, be spouts such hatred toward conservatives it's ridiculous.

There's a man that comes in as a customer where I work that is just the same. He's always (and I mean always) shouting at the top of his lungs all kinds of really truly awful things about conservatives. He doesn't seem to consider who might be standing right next to him. It's almost as if he thinks that all reasonable people would agree with him. He speaks the truth

I had to ask him to stop. He knows which way I lean and I could see he was confused. I explained that I didn't see the world exactly the way he did. We had a short chat and for a while he was better, but it didn't last for long

Part of the problem was on me. Because he was a customer - I would keep my mouth shut and I'm sure he took my silence as complete agreement. Turns out we didn't have to have an argument - I just quietly had to explain to him that his point of view wasn't always appreciated

On the flip step dad is his polar opposite. Aggressively conservative. Opinionated - it gets ugly, angry and loud. We used to have great conversations but that all ended a few years ago

We could trade these examples back and forth all day long - it's only going to prove one thing. Some people, for whatever reason - have a very difficult time with real life and ambiguity. One thing I've noticed is that both of my examples are gentlemen around a certain age, and they've both had some real hard times in recent memory. Kinda seems like they might be taking their pain and channeling it through politics. It's ironic that they are so similar - and so different

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:55 AM
a reply to: ketsuko

Then you have progressives complaining about police brutality. Well, get rid of some of the laws that necessitate police interaction like the above mentioned helmet and seatbelt laws that only exist to fill government coffers and protect us from ourselves.

The police are brutal because: Too Much Government?

Then you have progressives complaining about police brutality.

Let's think about that point of view for half a second

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:11 AM
a reply to: Stormdancer777

All caps Stormdancer? Does this mean there are no right wing nutters?

Did you listen to what she was saying? She said not one thing out of line. She wasn't calling for a race war, she was saying that is what we're looking at. I'm not sure she's wrong - except for one thing. People say things when they're angry

After what just happened? After so many things that have happened in this country? You (very unfairly) used her response after an unfathomably ugly mass murder - and you use it to do what?

Exactly the same thing you accuse her of doing - and to justify your fears

Look at it square in the face - it is what it is

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:51 AM

I love when people who reject labels blanket other people with insulting labels. I thank you for beginning your OP with that so I didn't waste my time reading the rest of your divisive rant.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:58 AM

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Another problem: Assuming all shootings are false flag operations initiated by the government.

If a person is killed and his wallet is stolen, I tend to wonder about motive.

When a tragedy happens and it's used for political gain or exploited by partisans, I tend to wonder about motive.

Motive used to be critical to criminal investigations and lately we've heard the weakest motives to support guilt. I don't care how many drugs someone takes, it's difficult to believe it's motive to kill a couple of dozen six year olds when politicians demonstrate so much more motive. Nothing corrupts like power -- history has shown no man, woman, or child is safe from the power-hungry.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
Race war? Maybe not. But race "battles" occur on a daily basis in large cities worldwide. In fact, that's precisely what riots like those in Baltimore are truly about.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:54 PM
I have known more white racist Liberals than white racist Conservatives.

Most "rich" white Conservatives I've ever known have gone out of their way to help minorities. Actually HELP them. Give them jobs, teach them how to be self reliant, and respect them as a PERSON. They don't call them names, they go above and beyond to give them what they believe is better than free handouts.

Yet, they get called racist.

Most "rich" white Liberals I've known have done their community social work, food banks, volunteering, and just about anything else to make them FEEL like they've done something. And they are the ones who usually make the racist jokes to me, or talk about so and so from the office who is foreign, or black, or any other minority. They treat them like children, who can't fend for themselves, so they need the big white Liberal to save them.

Yet, they do not get called racist.

I'm telling you, it's a bizarro world today. What's up is down, what's right is wrong, and what's sane is crazy.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:08 PM
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

OH no we have PLENTY as well
WE just have a smaller body count these days...
edit on 22-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:00 PM
a reply to: cavtrooper7

BLACK people talk more about RACE war anyway ,White people are talking about a government COUP, because we aren't frightened by black people as a fighting group.
WE know a race war is BULLS##T.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:11 PM
THAT 's who KEEPS picking a

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:13 AM
I'll go out on a limb and offer a thought to everyone...this may not have been racism. Now give me a second to explain why. This guy wasn't some genius or even average person. This is an idiot, mush-brain, psycho who could have been "talked" into doing this to any group of people. I bet I could have spent a few hours with this guy and convinced that the reptile aliens that took over the local government should be his target. I really don't think that would have taken much effort.

The point being that the guy was ready to go insanely violent. I truly believe that if it weren't black would have been someone else. Under different conditions, it could have been white children on a playground.

So...if my suggestion is feasible then the PROBLEM is the nutcase and not racism. And our society is so bad and solving problems...we only put bandaids on symptoms. We never fix anything because we never diagnose the problem. Not quite getting me? Try this...if we identify all the violent nutcases and lock them up...this kind of thing wouldn't happen. You would still have some people that don't like blacks, jews, or whatever...but this would go away.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:55 PM

a reply to: whatmakesyouright

No where do I blame southerners I am specifically talking about right wing extremist and if you watch Fox news then yes I believe your a brain dead moron sorry.

Maybe if "your" (you're) going to call people brain dead morons, you should first learn how to choose the proper words and spell correctly because there (they're) not going to spell themselves correctly.

Also, you should re-read your op if you want to claim you're not generalizing. Southerners and all Right wingers are what you typed.

I, myself, am a hard core constitutionalist libertarian, but I can empathize with the southern freedom mentality and although I think racism on its' face is abhorrent, I can see the division that is being created (and it ain't coming mostly from the right).

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:07 PM
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Let's be honest though. Most of the blacks who kill aren't doing it out of racial motivation. They are doing it because they grew up without daddies and joined a gang to fill that lack and gang violence is where they learn to go out and kill. Both whites and blacks of all ages and creeds wind up the victims of that kind of violence.

Most of the black on white crime falls into this category I think.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:09 PM
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It has also been pointed out that even though he was in the so-called deep South where we are told over and over that racism lives and breaths as easily as mosquitos, he felt so isolated and alone because even with his racist views, he had trouble getting anyone who shared them to agree to go along with him in his violent extremism.

So people may vent their racism and harbor it, but it seems none of them were willing to go massacre others over it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:47 AM

a reply to: whatmakesyouright

I just think black ppl are tired of being killed either you support them and all people against the police state or you don't and are an apppeaser to authority it's not hard.

While I agree any sort of racist killing is horrible what are the stats? How often do whites kill blacks? How often to blacks kill whites? How often to blacks kill blacks? How often do whites kill whites?

The police? They kill everyone.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:01 AM

originally posted by: poncho1982

I'm telling you, it's a bizarro world today. What's up is down, what's right is wrong, and what's sane is crazy.

I completely agree with this statement!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:57 AM
All this just makes me sad. There isn't even any such thing as "race", biologically or scientifically speaking. It's a social construction based on a very superficial visual observation. Prejudging someone by the arbitrary definition of "race" is no more legitimate than calling someone a hipster because they have a beard, then making all kinds of assumptions about them.

There's only one race, the human race. One day maybe we'll realise that and leave all this nonsense behind.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>