It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing nutters and their fantasy of a race war

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

So where do you stand on free speech?

link   

originally posted by: mojom

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: beezzer

I hope that we do a better job of remembering that we are all countrymen, brothers and sisters, then we did after the Civil War.

Countrymen??? Brother and Sisters???? But I thought you said it was Us and Them????

Remember, "Me and My Kind" that "did this to you"????

You're an Individual Freedom Guy Remember???? What's with all this Countrymen talk????

You're the one calling me an @sshole and missing the obvious avatar.

You also make pretty hostile posts in other threads, so I didn't feel the need to handle you with kid gloves.

The way people talk ... it certainly is us and them lately. I come back from having a fried computer and I see all kinds of racist right-wing nut job threads.

Excuse me for feeling a bit defensive.

link   

originally posted by: beezzer

And what happens after the war?

When there are winners and losers.

I don't know man. I was being facetious.

Maybe we can sit around and get drunk and high until we disagree again and then have another war.

Or we could go bowling.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You're the one calling me an @sshole and missing the obvious avatar.

You also make pretty hostile posts in other threads, so I didn't feel the need to handle you with kid gloves.

The way people talk ... it certainly is us and them lately. I come back from having a fried computer and I see all kinds of racist right-wing nut job threads.

Excuse me for feeling a bit defensive.

Damn, you're female right??? Sorry. I try and remember but forget who's who. I don't look too close at avatars either. I don't know what yours is from either. But with respect to equal rights and all, women can be A-holes too.

You don't need to handle me with kids gloves. What I get mad about is because when I try and talk to you normal all I get back is accusations that "I did this to you with My Kind" or that "It's My Group of People" or whatever. I belong to no group. You put me in those groups. You classify me as such. But the fact is, I don't want your guns. Have all the guns you want. I just don't want you to shoot innocent people with them that's all. If you can have them without shooting me or my family when you trip and fall in the supermarket then have all the guns you want.

I don't want to control what you eat or drink or any of that either. Eat pork every day and drink whiskey till you pass out. I try and eat pork every chance I get and love whiskey too.

I'm not hear to tell you not to hunt either. Kill cute animals all you want, just be responsible when doing it and eat what you kill.

Go build a business too. Great. I love Business. Just don't cheat the system, take advantage of your workers or abuse people with your products and all is good.

I'm even in support of your religious worship. I don't want to join and don't want it pushed on me but you go right ahead. Just remember your morals and mine may not always match. But I'll be happy to keep my evil ways to myself if you keep your divinity to yourself.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I dont believe you should be allowed to preach hate speech and promote a racist ideology. Racists with weapons should be rounded up period. They are a danger to the people which we have a clear example of here.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I dont believe you should be allowed to preach hate speech and promote a racist ideology. Racists with weapons should be rounded up period. They are a danger to the people which we have a clear example of here.

Like Al Sharpton?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Like Al Sharpton?

Like the KKK period.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Ahh.

I see.

er. . . . um. . . . you are welcome to your opinion.

Free speech and all that.

I guess, until people like yourself get into power.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Like Al Sharpton?

Like the KKK period.

Like the Pastors who call all gays sodomites and say they should be put to death.

Like the people who call all white people "White Devils" and think that they should be killed.

Or the people who call all black people "Thugs" and think they are all criminals who should be on death row.

Or the Feminists who think all Men are Rapists and abuse women.

Or the Men who think all women are whores and should be in service to men as appointed by God.

I could keep going until nobody is allowed to speak.

edit on 20-6-2015 by mojom because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2015 by mojom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mojom

Golly.

We may agree on something.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Golly.

We may agree on something.

It's happened a few times in the past as well. It was scary for me too back then when it happened. I've come to enjoy it now actually. It's like eating an exotic food for the first time. Or a strange love affair during some random chance encounter. One of those things you're glad you experience but know it would lose it's appeal if it happened too often.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Some people are completely unable to relate to humanity. They are lost when it comes to relating to others, it's sort of a disability.
I'm sure you know that.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yah. I'm not sure I'm not one of them....

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Some people are completely unable to relate to humanity. They are lost when it comes to relating to others, it's sort of a disability.
I'm sure you know that.

very much truth here

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mojom

Like the KKK period.

Like the Pastors who call all gays sodomites and say they should be put to death.

Like the people who call all white people "White Devils" and think that they should be killed.

Or the people who call all black people "Thugs" and think they are all criminals who should be on death row.

Or the Feminists who think all Men are Rapists and abuse women.

Or the Men who think all women are whores and should be in service to men as appointed by God.

I could keep going until nobody is allowed to speak.

All of that should be considered hate speech and I think at least a citation should be given if someone is preaching these ideas to the masses. It shouldnt be allowed, and it needs to stop.

I think there may be some hate speech laws out there and there amy be more to come in the future.

There is such a thing as verbal assult, and alot of the examples could be considered a verbal assult which may result in jail time.
edit on 20-6-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
After reading as much of this thread as I could stomach, which was not a great deal, I would say you do not have disdain and indifference towards mankind. I can't imagine what a hollow feeling that would be. To be gifted in words, language, but absolutely disabled when it comes to the things in life that bear significance. To be empty and angry on the inside.

Let's not..........

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

We must stand up for hate speech.

Because one day, what you say may be considered hate speech and who will be standing up for you?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

No, government is not supposed to work for us.

Government is supposed to keep the nation itself strong so that we can work for ourselves. That was the original idea.

Really???

Of the People, By the People, For the People.....

Sure sounds like it's supposed to work for us. We are "the People" aren't we???

I would say that keeping our nation strong so we can work for ourselves is on par with working for us. After all, if it's not working for us who is it working for???

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
After reading as much of this thread as I could stomach, which was not a great deal, I would say you do not have disdain and indifference towards mankind. I can't imagine what a hollow feeling that would be. To be gifted in words, language, but absolutely disabled when it comes to the things in life that bear significance. To be empty and angry on the inside.

Let's not..........

You might be right. I might be trying to convince myself that I don't care because it's easier not to care.

Or maybe it's similar to how I feel about spiders. I can enjoy and actually be quite fascinated by one spider as it crawls across my hand or spins a web from my finger. But too many more than that single wonder of nature and I get upset and want to smash them.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

We must stand up for hate speech.

Because one day, what you say may be considered hate speech and who will be standing up for you?

Yeah, calling people "people like you" isn't hate speech! You showed your "holier than thou" colors long ago. Demeaning and marginalizing those that have different ideas than you.

kettle...BLACK

Do you think we can't see the hate thru your clever sarcasm? You don't even try and hide your disdain for other Americans.
edit on 20-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join