It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing nutters and their fantasy of a race war

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: enlightenedservant

The same people blaming media are the ones who say they advocate for personal responsibility.

They couldn't spell cognitive dissonance, let alone understand it.

Wrong, I just used it on another thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The same people blaming media are the ones who say they advocate for personal responsibility.

Wrong, I just used it on another thread.

Are you they?

How so?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Very true. After living in the Deep South most of my life, I've formed a theory on that. I think their "personal responsibility" argument only applies to the victims. Kind of like the "buyer beware" mentality. So it's okay for them to lie, steal, cheat, and discriminate as much as they want. And it's the "responsibility" of the customer, buyer, or citizen to not get cheated or hurt.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: mojom

So, if you hate it so much, then why embrace it?

Stockholm Syndrome?

Why don't you just come right out and say what you want to say??? Or ask what you want to ask??? Stockholm Syndrome, really??? I get it, so I must mentally damaged or have some kind of Trauma Condition because I don't think like you now??? Very objective reasoning you have there Ketsuko.

Tell me, what do I embrace??? Let me know because you apparently have me all figured out and know exactly what I support don't you??? Go ahead, because I know what kind of BS you'll write and I know without a doubt you're wrong about most of it. I know this because you and I have had many conversations and although we do disagree on some things most of what you think I represent is incorrect, you're just too myopic to figure that out even though I've spelled it out for you numerous times.

More than once I've explained my position on issues and you always interpret it as something different. My only guess is because you can't comprehend anyone not thinking in your same narrow, sheltered, self absorbed way. I've tried to explain that what I say and what you hear aren't the same thing but I realize it's not what I say, it's the fact that you can't understand anything outside your little mental world view. Anything that conflicts with your belief system simply doesn't compute and you must change it in order for it to fit.

So by all means, why don't you let me know who and what I'm all about???? This will be great for a laugh...Knock yourself out.
edit on 20-6-2015 by mojom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nuff said!

Except that it's about time to end this whole racist/xenophobe paranoia about Black or Leftist people "takin' over our country" because, frankly, this is all based on a bunch of prejudice and disinformation.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Obviously this has turned out, if not sneakingly intentional, to be grouping people as an ad hominem attack. Falling right into the hands of what this country doesn't need right now. Can't the aspect of racism be discussed without rah rah against something one is to blame as a whole for the behavior? Or just remain ignorant. In the end the original message of attempting to address racism will not happen.

*sigh*
It's going to be a long summer 'around here.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Well, maybe there should be a war. Since some people will always see it as an Us vs Them problem and won't make any attempt at finding common ground, they really leave no choice. If it's going to be Us vs Them, so be it. Let's do it. Let's get it over with. Put up or shut up. The Individuals Freedom Crew vs. Us. Let's see who comes out on top shall we.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I see you posting over and over in support of social programs, more government, the kinds of things that necessitate the types of laws that will "safeguard" us so that our money can be spent "efficiently."

So, I have to wonder, if you really don't like it as you claim, why spent so much time supporting it?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Most of the time I'd say we will because we have the guns.

Of course, the other side believes in the NWO, so they'll call in China to help out. We can't beat 2 million or so extra Chinese.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mojom

Well, maybe there should be a war. Since some people will always see it as an Us vs Them problem and won't make any attempt at finding common ground, they really leave no choice. If it's going to be Us vs Them, so be it. Let's do it. Let's get it over with. Put up or shut up. The Individuals Freedom Crew vs. Us. Let's see who comes out on top shall we.

Did i just detect a hint of a tantrum?

You say youre against all this stuff but then your other posts say the opposite so, either youre talking out both sides of your mouth or you really arent sure where you stand

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The frustration is out of control.

Dreams turning to nightmares.

Shattered ideals.

2016 is near.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mojom

And what happens after the war?

When there are winners and losers.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I hope that we do a better job of remembering that we are all countrymen, brothers and sisters, then we did after the Civil War.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I hope that we do a better job of remembering that we are all countrymen, brothers and sisters, then we did after the Civil War.

People don't identify by nationality anymore.

That's gone out of style. To be proud of your country is taboo.

People identify by race and sexual preference.

African-American, instead of American.
Asian-American, instead of American.
Hispanic-American, instead of American.
LGBTQ, instead of American.

The progressives and PC crowd has already drawn the lines.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I see you posting over and over in support of social programs, more government, the kinds of things that necessitate the types of laws that will "safeguard" us so that our money can be spent "efficiently."

So, I have to wonder, if you really don't like it as you claim, why spent so much time supporting it?

What I hate is a corrupt system that is rigged to benefit the few on top off the backs of everyone else. What I hate is a system that claims to be about Freedom but then enslaves the majority of it's people to benefit those who have give nothing back. I support social programs because even though I don't like people in general and think of humanity as pretty much a destructive force over all, I still have some sympathy and mercy for the situation most of them are in.

I'm all for less Government. But not the same kind you're in favor for. You want to cut education, medical assistance, financial aide, government assistance, etc. You know, the things that actually help people get a leg up in a system that is actively abusing them.

My smaller Government means reduce the military and it's conquest of other nations and people. Limit funding for agencies that are subverting other Governments like the CIA. Stop funding for the NSA that seems to only want to spy on it's own people for profit by selling their information or using it to blackmail them.

So we both want smaller Government. But you want it by cutting out the Real People and rewarding Fictional People.

Just like the helmet law. It was put in place, like it or not, because people like you complain about having to pay taxes. So they passed a law to save you money. But that's not good enough. Now you just complain about the nanny state. Well, make up your mind. I realize that just letting people die on the side of the road is probably just peachy with "you and your kind" but some of us have a tiny bit of compassion still. So it's either helmet laws or higher taxes paying for head wounds because we aren't just going to let people rot like yesterdays trash on the side of the road to make you and your wallet happy.

I don't want more Government. But I realize that Government is supposed to work for us not against us. So if we are going to have it we should have it be efficient and actually help us. Not help those who already have more than enough and still need to cheat their way to more. Not help the greedy billionaires who still feel they need more money and power so they can buy even more ways to oppress people. But help people. Actual real living, breathing people. You know, like it's supposed to do.

Having No Government is a childish idea and not realistic the way humanity is right now or even in the near future. So if we have to have it, fine. But have it work for us, not the other way around. Individual Freedom is another myth if you think it will solve everything if you had it 100%. You're not 100% independent. We benefit by helping each other. So I guess I'm the bad guy with evil ideas because I think the wealthiest nation on earth can maybe help it's people. While you're the saint because you feel that all that wealth really belongs to you for your own self serving ego. Fine with me. Go be rich and alone. I'll stay here and be poor surrounded by other poor people who give a sh*t about other people like themselves.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It amazes me that some people can be so racist in this day and age. I think the gevernment needs to protect its people from such terrorists and radicals. In other words if your waving around a confederate flag and calling for war you need to be rounded up and put in prison. I think being a racist makes someone an enemy of the people, and should be considered armed and dangerous, or ticking time bombs.

The real war will be the racists and extreamists vs everyone else sane, may god help us all, because there are alot of racists with guns. We may need to call in the National Guard and a few drone strikes to put these racists down for good.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Did i just detect a hint of a tantrum?

You say youre against all this stuff but then your other posts say the opposite so, either youre talking out both sides of your mouth or you really arent sure where you stand

Oh goody. I suppose you're going to chime in now too and tell me all about who I am and what I think and stand for???

Can't wait to hear it.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Countrymen??? Brother and Sisters???? But I thought you said it was Us and Them????

Remember, "Me and My Kind" that "did this to you"????

You're an Individual Freedom Guy Remember???? What's with all this Countrymen talk????

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

No, government is not supposed to work for us.

Government is supposed to keep the nation itself strong so that we can work for ourselves. That was the original idea.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The government needs to protect you from yourself.

It's for everybody's good.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join