It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing nutters and their fantasy of a race war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Let's get this straight before some conservative believes me to be a lefty or commie or whatever new word righties call people with opposing view points I am neither I take the good qualities from both and understand how it was used to seperate.

Now back to the topic at hand. We all know about the horrible tragedy that took place in one historically black church by a extreme white supremacists this past week. Not only was it a horrible thing to happen but we also got to sneak a glimpse into the deluded mind of the right wing conservative.

Instead of condemning the racist idealogy that spawned this hate many conservatives took a rather disgusting and some would say racist route to rationalizing the attack a route that conservatives have been pushing forever.

These two routes were as follows. The first which I saw plain as day on Fox news dismisses that there was any racial motivation to the crime at hand and that it was clearly an attack on "faith". It is a truly disgusting viewpoint. I don't understand how these people can be brainwashed into such a deluded world that they would believe this. This is the go to delusion of the right even when all evidence says otherwise they will believe that there religion is under attack and the whole world is trying to persecute them for being Christian. No you are being condemned for being a bigot it's that simple.

The second route conservatives took was that there was a vast conspiracy by the gov. To start a race war. The perpetrator would later admit this to confirm their own bias. Let me make one thing clear to conservatives everywhere right now if you as a human being believe in such fantasy that is a " race war" I am going to automatically assume that you are a foaming at the mouth top notch racist.

This fantasy has been pushed on conservative white Americans since the civil war. Maybe even stemming farther back. Anytime there is racial oppression going on this was there go to. And you must understand some racist southerners still hold this resentment I believe from the many slave rebellions of the past. Anytime oppression becomes visible to the forefront the agitators were "race baiters" and trying to start a " race war".

The last "agitator" to be given these attributes was the great Martin Luther king. From communist race baiter to race war agitator MLK was called every name in the book never mind he was a Christian man to most southerners he was the devil spawn. To this day right wingers will call you a "race baiter". If you are using a word that has been the excuse by racists to ignore injustice against minorities for countless of years what make you think what your saying is any different? It's not to me it feels like we took a time machine back into the sixties only we have modern technology. Same problems same excuses as before.

Back to the "race war" narrative. Righties let's get one thing straight there will never be a race war. Black Americans are not going to band together and start killing whites without mercy. It's not going to happen. The ones in poverty that are being oppressed are too busy trying to survive and not get shot by other black man. While the well off and middle class are trying their hardest to assimilate and be apart of this sick system all they want to do is fit in and get a little slice of the pie.

The thought process for their rationalizations is very simple. Most of the right extremists know that what happened throughout our history to black Americans was wrong. So they wait with baited breath for the snapping point. Right wingers must stop believing that everyone is after them. The commies aren't after you, Blacks aren't after you, and Athiwst lefties aren't trying to destroy your religion just stop being so paranoid and crazy already! This is one of the many reasons southerners are a so gun happy in their paranoid delusions they really do believe there is a dangerous entity that is always after them and I will honestly never know why. But you Righties need to understand black people don't hate you they hate the system we are under not you. They hate the system the same way all educated men who are not brainwashed by media hate it.

So I plead with you Righties and extreme conservatives SNAP OUT OF IT AMERICA IS IN DEEP # FROM ALL SIDES THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR WAY OF LIFE THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE ALL OUR RIGHTS NOT JUST YOURS ITS TIME TO STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN THAT IS THE ONLY WAY.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: christophoros

Another problem: Assuming all shootings are false flag operations initiated by the government.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Mostly well said.

It's an new age tactic from racists to switch the spotlight by screaming "race baiter"...

It won't go away either.

So I say screw unity with them, let them stew in their own sh# while the rest of the world unites...

We don't need to convert racists...

Sod them.

+41 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm offended by everything you said. You generalize way too much. First of all, you link any conservative people to Fox News. Secondly, you blame Southerners.

As someone who grew up in the South, yet now lives in upstate NY, let me tell you a little secret. I know of more outright racist people in this area than I do back home.

Of course this Dylann guy was most likely racist and shot these people for racist reasons. What we hate, is when the media turns it into "Racist America", as if it's only a problem in the USA, and more specifically Southern Conservatives. There are racist people everywhere, in every country. But not everyone in every country is racist. Why does it show more in the USA? Well, look at our demographics. Which countries have as diverse of a group of people as the USA? Wait about 10 years or so, and see where all these northern European countries are, with all the foreigners pouring in. I can almost promise you that you will see lots of racist acts there as well.

Race War? It does appear that the media and leaders keep trying to divide us by calling all of us racists every time an act of racism appears. Maybe it's more of divide and conquer method, but sometimes I fear one side or the other getting a little too angry and starting something we can't take back. Perhaps this is another step in that direction. All we need now is another cop shooting to gain publicity, and I can see another city going up in riots.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

The race war conspiracy addresses this they honestly believe the gov would deliberately and artificially created a racist teen? Like they forced him to be racist I really don't understand this one. It is a very disgusting way to dismiss the murder of innocent church goers.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: whatmakesyouright

No where do I blame southerners I am specifically talking about right wing extremist and if you watch Fox news then yes I believe your a brain dead moron sorry.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I just think black ppl are tired of being killed either you support them and all people against the police state or you don't and are an apppeaser to authority it's not hard.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I don't think its right winged nutters, but a deliberate attempt by the elite to create race tension, anger, stir up hatreds and increase chance of major conflicts, so they win. And even wonder if its a major distraction that creates a negative harvest, they will crash systems, take away food and supplies, create tensions, just before a major event or war occurs, in order to bring out the worst in people, and then they die, and they honor their darkside contracts to their overlords because they deal in souls, and thats how they play throughout history. Though Family and Counselors are right there and they're not going to get their souls as easy as pie anymore. People are being freed from this nightmare.

But this isn't right winged nutters. Any classification of people, black/white, right/left, etc, is all divisions so in a sense a right winged or left winged fanatic would be a victim of the elite's overall plans to divide.

Division that is necessary for them to maintain power, ie picture millions of people in a photograph and this tiny little platform in the center with this shriveled up small group, like the wizard of oz behind the curtain, and some kid says, "wait, they're the power?" They're not, and so they portion off humanity and keep them fighting, and fund military and police forces and keep them programmed. Because a picture like that would tell the whole story.

Some of it is to maintain power, the other part is negative harvest possibilities.

What people need to do is form local citizens counsels and groups for solutions and peace, and gain unity. Unity isn't being the same, we're not One like many think. It is finding the common ground, we all want to live in peace, mostly. We all want our children to be happy, and succeed, develop talents, we all want to live in abundance and gain skills, develop talents. We all want dignity and respect.

And then start that unity grass roots from the bottom up, not from the top down. That never works, and middle class are too programmed, they exclude whole groups, because they've been taught to resent those who need programs and assistance.

That those groups never form, and yet are essential for positive governments, and political systems to work, democracies need to be watched over always and made to work. But because this doesn't happen, and there is no unity at all, tells me they are very successful in their divisions.
edit on 20-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The whole purpose of this thread is to try and link the motivation of this tragedy and racism as a whole to the description / word of "Conservative".

Fail political hack thread.

Oh, by the way..... Let's see some video clips of Rush or Beck or whoever is supposedly doing these things.

edit on 20-6-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
1) When people mention "Fox News" I tend to tune out. I don't even watch Fox and I have learned that the default "Fox News" fall back is usually followed by emotional diatribes and identity politics.

2) If there was a "Race War" in the physical sense, Blacks would suffer great losses. It's no contest. Which is why it should not happen, and I oppose any premise of it.

3) There already is a race war though. It's not been declared. But something doesn't have to be written on paper to be evident. This is a "cold war" of sorts.

4) Media is hell bent on fomenting the hate. And since a 'race war' can't actually happen, they will go to the full length to foment hatred in the collective MIND

5) Racism will NOT end until we have a UNI-culture. Multi Culturalsim has failed and will continue.

6) "Racism" is not really Racism. It's mostly cultural bias and intrusion of cultural norms of deficient cultures clashing with superior, more advanced, cultural norms.

"Racism" will continue. Racism will not end. It will only get worse because those in charge of the bullhorn have the soap box and are screaming the loudest FOR it to endure.
edit on 20-6-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
link   

I am a white (with Native American background) conservative lesbian southern Christian (yes we do exist). This youngster does not represent me nor does he represent most of the people I know. I resent the association you have drawn to all southern white conservative Christians. Yes I said ALL because you used a broad brush. You did not say 'some' or 'most' or 'a few'. Your rant was all inclusive and it is insulting.

link   

Sixth paragraph. You went on and on about the Civil war and Southerners.

I don't watch Fox News. I have no television service, thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Racists don't want to live in peace with other races that's why they are called racist bro

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros

I just think black ppl are tired of being killed either you support them and all people against the police state or you don't and are an apppeaser to authority it's not hard.

Therein lies the problem. Police are killing all people ... and dogs. I am against the war on drugs. I am against police brutality. I'm against the police resorting to shoot people anytime they feel the least bit of resistance. I don't like separating it into a black and white issue. For one, it's easier to stop police brutality than to end racism. Stop the police state, and everyone lives, white and black.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Geeze, so much hate in your post it's hard to take it all in.

Labeling and demonizing entire groups of people for the actions of a few is as ignorant as it gets.

I'm a conservative white male and I absolutely abhor what happened in this tragedy. The very vast majority of like minded people feel the same as I. Furthering the hate by labeling us all racists is not very productive is stopping the racial divide we face.

I agree that there is quite a bit of racism in this Country, but acting like it's only one group of people is quite naive.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Dude what I wrote in that paragraph is in history books

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Yeah and i was disgusted when the governor said she didn't know what spud motivate a kid to do this. I was also disgusted when Fox said this was an attack on faith.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Here's the way I see racism at times. The "poor white racists" will just up and say the N word, and say they hate them. Then there's the "affluent educated white racists" who look down upon people of other cultures. They are so condescending, and actually scare me more. There are other racists as well, even blacks, but those are the two that I felt like mentioning.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
Let's get this straight before some conservative believes me to be a lefty or commie or whatever new word righties call people with opposing view points I am neither I take the good qualities from both and understand how it was used to seperate.

Now back to the topic at hand. We all know about the horrible tragedy that took place in one historically black church by a extreme white supremacists this past week. Not only was it a horrible thing to happen but we also got to sneak a glimpse into the deluded mind of the right wing conservative.

Instead of condemning the racist idealogy that spawned this hate many conservatives took a rather disgusting and some would say racist route to rationalizing the attack a route that conservatives have been pushing forever.

These two routes were as follows. The first which I saw plain as day on Fox news dismisses that there was any racial motivation to the crime at hand and that it was clearly an attack on "faith". It is a truly disgusting viewpoint. I don't understand how these people can be brainwashed into such a deluded world that they would believe this. This is the go to delusion of the right even when all evidence says otherwise they will believe that there religion is under attack and the whole world is trying to persecute them for being Christian. No you are being condemned for being a bigot it's that simple.

The second route conservatives took was that there was a vast conspiracy by the gov. To start a race war. The perpetrator would later admit this to confirm their own bias. Let me make one thing clear to conservatives everywhere right now if you as a human being believe in such fantasy that is a " race war" I am going to automatically assume that you are a foaming at the mouth top notch racist.

This fantasy has been pushed on conservative white Americans since the civil war. Maybe even stemming farther back. Anytime there is racial oppression going on this was there go to. And you must understand some racist southerners still hold this resentment I believe from the many slave rebellions of the past. Anytime oppression becomes visible to the forefront the agitators were "race baiters" and trying to start a " race war".

The last "agitator" to be given these attributes was the great Martin Luther king. From communist race baiter to race war agitator MLK was called every name in the book never mind he was a Christian man to most southerners he was the devil spawn. To this day right wingers will call you a "race baiter". If you are using a word that has been the excuse by racists to ignore injustice against minorities for countless of years what make you think what your saying is any different? It's not to me it feels like we took a time machine back into the sixties only we have modern technology. Same problems same excuses as before.

Back to the "race war" narrative. Righties let's get one thing straight there will never be a race war. Black Americans are not going to band together and start killing whites without mercy. It's not going to happen. The ones in poverty that are being oppressed are too busy trying to survive and not get shot by other black man. While the well off and middle class are trying their hardest to assimilate and be apart of this sick system all they want to do is fit in and get a little slice of the pie.

The thought process for their rationalizations is very simple. Most of the right extremists know that what happened throughout our history to black Americans was wrong. So they wait with baited breath for the snapping point. Right wingers must stop believing that everyone is after them. The commies aren't after you, Blacks aren't after you, and Athiwst lefties aren't trying to destroy your religion just stop being so paranoid and crazy already! This is one of the many reasons southerners are a so gun happy in their paranoid delusions they really do believe there is a dangerous entity that is always after them and I will honestly never know why. But you Righties need to understand black people don't hate you they hate the system we are under not you. They hate the system the same way all educated men who are not brainwashed by media hate it.

So I plead with you Righties and extreme conservatives SNAP OUT OF IT AMERICA IS IN DEEP # FROM ALL SIDES THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR WAY OF LIFE THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE ALL OUR RIGHTS NOT JUST YOURS ITS TIME TO STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN THAT IS THE ONLY WAY.

Racist thread is racist.

There are radical jerks on both sides of the issue with leftists "of color" such as the Nation of Islam and the Black Panthers calling for racial war as well.

It is disingenuous to say that this is just a "white" or "conservative" phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
And I'm not really trying to paint a broad brush here and I'm sorry if I did. But it's hard not to this man told people he was going to go murder black people and NO ONE did anything. He was chatting away about his racist idealogies to friends like it was nothing that is a big problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join