It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rick Perry calls Charleston shooting an 'accident'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:05 AM
Here we go again.

White male. BAD.

Non liberal. BAD.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:03 PM
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Whatever! Thanks, Rick, please take a seat.

As a Texan, he needs to duck back down to cover again and keep quiet (forever).
Excellent first line of the OP. I was going to start my post with that old allegory also. It is fitting.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:10 PM
a reply to: beezzer

Look it up. She is very clever. Google "what is hillary's stance on gun control. I'm not defending her, I am just saying she is good at the game.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:08 PM

originally posted by: Daughter2

Does he have a history of making these flubs but they only get covered when he is running for President or does he seem to do this when he is running for President?

Yes, he has a history of making flubs and saying stupid stuff.

I did research a while back on the "gay" accusations.

This is one politician I question how he ever got elected. Other then he looks good. A "pretty face" puppet controlled from behind the scene?

edit on 20-6-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:17 PM

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:29 PM
I got to believe this is an occident

No incident

No experiment

No implement

No accident

Finally got it!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:09 PM
Watching the video, it seems clear to me he didn't mean accident. The guy is a douchebag IMO, but no reason to use petty potshots like this.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:17 AM
'We live in a country in which a person cannot get elected president if he openly doubts the existence of heaven and hell. This is truly remarkable, given that there is no other body of "knowledge" that we require our political leaders to master. Even a hairstylist must pass a licensing exam before plying his trade in the United States, and yet those given the power to make war and national policy, those whose decisions will inevitably affect human life for generations, are not expected to know anything in particular before setting to work. They do not have to be political scientists, economists, or even lawyers; they need not have studied international relations, military history, resource management, civil engineering, or any other field of knowledge that might be brought to bear in the governance of a modern superpower; they need only be expert fund-raisers, comport themselves well on television, and be indulgent of certain myths. In our next presidential election, an actor who reads his Bible would almost certainly defeat a rocket scientist who does not. Could there be any clearer indication that we are allowing unreason and otherworldliness to govern our affairs ?'
(Sam Harris, The End of Faith)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:57 AM
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I'm not a fan of Perry at all, but this does seem like an accident of an unintended word swap.

Sorry, I meant "incident" of an unintended word swap.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:01 AM

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: beezzer
I think Kim's butt was an accident by way of a plastic surgeon.

Not to go off topic (Perry's a jerk and an idiot) but Kim could do a lot more just by laying off the cheesecake.

All I'm sayin'

The old cheesecake incidents will get ya every time. And come back to bite you in the huge lardy butt.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:02 AM
There are multitude of reasons to not like Perry.

Him having a grammatical faux-pas is not one of them. People say things by mistake all the time.

But of course, the far left will jump all over this and claim he's a monster.

The same people on the far right would, and will, jump all over when a liberal candidate misspeaks.

It's all part of the game. And they play it so well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>