It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants war?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Enslavement

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Naw, dog, no one is attacking us. The World Trade center attacks, of this decade as well as the last, the Cole; heck, I'm not going to go down the list again.
I'll just say that just because you make a statement that totally disregards the facts doesn't mean that those who are cognizant of them have to sit back and agree.

Therefore, I disagree.

How many times do the Islamic groups have to declare war against us and carry out attacks before you realize we are in a real war? Is it because they kill predominantly civilians and do it without the use of tanks and fighter jets that has you confused?

I'm not even going to speculate on 9/11 for the truth hasn't even been told on that subject in my opinion.

For argument sake, lets say we are at war with terrorists. Well I don't want to be the one to break this to you, but you simply cannot stop terrorists. If someone decides to kill a bunch of people there is nothing you can do, period end of story.

Going into other countries attacking them without proof of them planning on attacking you will not only never stop terrorism but it will create more. This is a fact.

The bottom line TC is the real terror happens to be the fear that has rocked America and the fear that's allowing it to be destroyed.

Soon TC in the name of terror you are going to have to fork over your guns. What do you think you are going to do about that?

TE your a freakin damn IDIOT! You sound like some idgit spewing sycobabble. WTF are you trying say?! What your malfunction?!

We can stop terrorists, by blowing the $h!t out of their damn training camps! The PROOF of them preparing to attack is the fact the damn camps exist! What are you 13 Damn yrs old?! what do you know about the REAL world, have you ever been out side the country in a war torn enviorment! Exactly, so dont give BS critisism on those who have and know.
AND in no way SHAPE or FORM is TC myself or any American going to "fork" over our weapons in the name of some pansy nancy F'd up governemnt! Get your head out of your @$$ son, and wake the hell up! You sound like my disrepectful friends kid. Don't take this lightly, your the problem with this nation and your kind will never see the light.

[Edited on 7-6-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe I was wrong, P-C, anyone who thinks some kind of Utopian communism can occur just might actually wish for the destruction of the U.S.

hope you was referrin to politcaly correct

anyhoo, ima leave ya and advisor to it, me gonna chill and watch

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
TE your a freakin damn IDIOT! You sound like some idgit spewing sycobabble. WTF are you trying say?! What your malfunction?!

We can stop terrorists, by blowing the $h!t out of their damn training camps! The PROOF of them preparing to attack is the fact the damn camps exist! What are you 13 Damn yrs old?! what do you know about the REAL world, have you ever been out side the country in a war torn enviorment! Exactly, so dont give BS critisism on those who have and know.
AND in no way SHAPE or FORM is TC myself or any American going to "fork" over our weapons in the name of some pansy nancy F'd up governemnt! Get your head out of your @$$ son, and wake the hell up! You sound like my disrepectful friends kid. Don't take this lightly, your the problem with this nation and your kind will never see the light.

Advisor, I must advise you to drink a tall glass of shut the hell up.

To assume you can stop terror by taking out their training camps is just plain silly. Terror takes form in all different shapes and simply can't be seen by the all watching eye.

If you decided you wanted to car bomb a building for whatever reason. Who would stop you? The answer is no one would stop you because no one would even know.

As for the questioning of my age you might want to reconsider, specially after pathetic little outburst.

Anyway, you didn't have anything constructive to say. So I not need go on.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No, P-C, I was referring to you, as I just read your reasoning for the screen name.

As for me, I'm bowing out of this thread as well. The temperatures are heating up considerably and I've decided to work on keeping my "peace, love and harmony" frame of mind, nowadays.

Meet you at the pub in thirty minutes.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Advisor, I must advise you to drink a tall glass of shut the hell up.

To assume you can stop terror by taking out their training camps is just plain silly. Terror takes form in all different shapes and simply can't be seen by the all watching eye.

If you decided you wanted to car bomb a building for whatever reason. Who would stop you? The answer is no one would stop you because no one would even know.

As for the questioning of my age you might want to reconsider, specially after pathetic little outburst.

Anyway, you didn't have anything constructive to say. So I not need go on.

Your foolish ignorance has promted me to create "pathetic little outburst", I understand your opinion and where you are comeing from. but nothing is going to change because those like you say "Well it's going to happen no matter what, why bother." and that kind of attitude is nothing short of disrespectful to those who GIVE a DAMN, many people are willing to give their lives to stop those who hurt and kill others. Many people GAVE their lives just so you can have your opinion and SAY/express it without you having the tar beat out of ya or worse. so please don't become extreamely offended by my staunch position of being on the defensive. It's just that I'm tired of people saying "Oh we can't stop nothing so fu ck it!"
BS! If only more people gave a damn and had the BALLS to do something about it, the stuff YOU and OTHERS are too afraid of doing something about, wouldn't happen! I bet you would act like the majority of people in NY before 9/11, * a woman screams rape, people hear her and look around at each other, but keep walking by. Later the woman is found dead and molested...turns out she was someones little girl...*.

Perhaps you should "drink a tall glass of shut the hell up."

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Your foolish ignorance has promted me to create "pathetic little outburst", I understand your opinion and where you are comeing from. but nothing is going to change because those like you say "Well it's going to happen no matter what, why bother." and that kind of attitude is nothing short of disrespectful to those who GIVE a DAMN, many people are willing to give their lives to stop those who hurt and kill others. Many people GAVE their lives just so you can have your opinion and SAY/express it without you having the tar beat out of ya or worse. so please don't become extreamely offended by my staunch position of being on the defensive. It's just that I'm tired of people saying "Oh we can't stop nothing so fu ck it!"
BS! If only more people gave a damn and had the BALLS to do something about it, the stuff YOU and OTHERS are too afraid of doing something about, wouldn't happen! I bet you would act like the majority of people in NY before 9/11, * a woman screams rape, people hear her and look around at each other, but keep walking by. Later the woman is found dead and molested...turns out she was someones little girl...*.

Perhaps you should "drink a tall glass of shut the hell up."

There is nothing foolish of my ignorance for it would be nonexistent. Ignorance is lacking education or knowledge therefore if I was ignorant on a subject it would be nonexistent and there could be nothing foolish about it.

I'm unsure of how you acquired my attitude on it for it has yet not been given. I never once said it's going to happen no matter what so why bother. That is a complete assumption. My attitude is more along the lines of people must not be afraid for they are only hurting themselves and giving up their freedoms through their own personal fears of terrorism.

Jumping the gun in judgment on people you don't know isn't very wise.

You don't have much to offer in this post either but more attitude, so I have nothing more to say to you.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I'm unsure of how you acquired my attitude on it for it has yet not been given. I never once said it's going to happen no matter what so why bother. That is a complete assumption. My attitude is more along the lines of people must not be afraid for they are only hurting themselves and giving up their freedoms through their own personal fears of terrorism.

Jumping the gun in judgment on people you don't know isn't very wise.

You don't have much to offer in this post either but more attitude, so I have nothing more to say to you.

Your correct, my jumping the gun was uncalled for. For that I apologize. I'm sorry I made an assumption about your true attitude. I hope you can see my sincerity.

I have no excuses and offer none.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Your correct, my jumping the gun was uncalled for. For that I apologize. I'm sorry I made an assumption about your true attitude. I hope you can see my sincerity.

I have no excuses and offer none.

Apology accepted.

Now why don't you go drink a tall glass of shut the hell up!

I'm only kidding bud.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
LOL
Make it a beer and I'm all for it.
Now for my contribution to this thread.

No sane or moral person "wants" war. Anyone who has experienced war wouldn't say they want it. Anyone who says otherwise has either never been there or is sick and twisted. People are willing to fight in wars because that's is the only way to save those who cannot. I couldn't stand by as children and the elderly are being engulfed by madmen with a plan. I havn't voted yet so I cannot see the results, I only hope noone voted that they would like to war. As that would be sad, but it has been stated, some people enjoy extreame conflict. And it's those people who are the problem. One day when people realize this, maybe we can have a peaceful world. Until then all we can do is try, as it's the only choice better than doing nothing. Perhaps then the aliens won't be so afraid to come out of the closet...hehehe

edited below

OK! Who was it?!

Who clicked the first option?!

You need to report to my office for a serious berating that will make my previous tiff look like cake.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
*Peeking into the room*

No bloodshed, I see. Whew!! I thought there was going to be a fistfight and I didn't want anyone sending negative vibes my way!

BTW, don't go drinking with P-C, you'll be drank under the table! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go find some Alka-Seltzer!!

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
Who else voted for the bottom blank?

XA
S

Me.

There should be another vote : War is hell, but sometimes, there is no other choice ".

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Wait, did I read the last option wrong? I thought what it was saying was for the U.S. to attack anotehr country and then get its own butt stomped by that country and whatever countries come to its aid.

Was my thinking correct?

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yes. It seems stupid that somebody is posting an anti war poll and then shows his hand so blatantly.
If he were truly anti-war, he would not wish for the US to be defeated in one.

Rather than an anti-war poll, the author's intentions were to post an anti-America poll.

Cunning. But very hypocritical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join