It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple at Abydos have hieroglyphics depicting modern-day aircraft.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Decorating an Egyptian temple wall at Abydos are strange hieroglyphics which depict what appears to be modern day aircraft. This finding has caused much controversy among Egyptologists and archaeologists who are not sure what to think. How could people 2-3,000 years ago possibly have known about modern-day aircraft?

When Dr. Ruth Hover and her husband took a trip to the pyramids and temples of Egypt, they were shocked when they discovered, in the temple at Abydos, hieroglyphics depicting modern-day aircraft. She photographed a wall panel in a section where an overlaying panel with Egyptian hieroglyphics crumbled and fell, revealing an older panel beneath it. This older panel, shown above, contains images of what appear to be modern-day technology—a helicopter, a submarine, a glider, and another unknown type of aircraft (some believe resemble the Hindenburg).

Link

I believe these hieroglyphics clearly show us that the Nephilim (fallen angels) were here teaching the Egyptians technology they had learned before they were cast from heaven to Mount Hermon after sinning against God. Or, the Egyptians of that time, being descendants of the Nephilim, were leaving a message of their knowledge to future generations.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think the images presented are retouched a bit. As are the actual hieroglyphs.
Abydos
edit on 6/20/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I was excited to watch the video..once she said "fallen angels" and "bible" (about minute in) I had to stop watching.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

Cool they had cessnas back then .

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrowley88

Her YT channel desprition clearly states "current events of a biblical perspective".

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The video aside, I have always found these fascinating. The unretouched image is actually more compelling imo.

It is interesting that they don't go around trying to explain a bunch of other glyphs as superimposed. I would really like to see more mundane examples of superimposed glyphs as they say it was a "common" practice.

Nothing says that they had to have/use these machines. Lots of literature in history has included fantastical stories of the imagination.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
members.tripod.com...
Some people will believe anything

Meanwhile for the rest of us there is reality

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

If you look at your own link, the blue is "possible identification", and the red is totally unidentified, so it is just a theory with a pretty big (blue and red) stretch leading to the conclusion.

I am not saying there were these machines then, but it would be a collosal coincidence that superimposed glyphs created not one, but 3 distinctly identifiable images of machinery from roughly the same time period within inches of each other.

It would be more plausible that the whole thing was hoaxed than superimposed.
edit on 20-6-2015 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

If you look at your own link, the blue is "possible identification", and the red is totally unidentified, so it is just a theory with a pretty big (blue and red) stretch leading to the conclusion.

I am not saying there were these machines then, but it would be a collosal coincidence that superimposed glyphs created not one, but 3 distinctly identifiable images of machinery from roughly the same time period within inches of each other.

Stop for a moment to think:

The glyphs in question:

Part of Seti I's Nebty name:

Harte

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Previous threads on the subject:
ATS Thread
There have been a lot of threads on this subject over the years.
I would link the threads, but it is easy to type the letters 'abydos' into the bar on the ATS search function. There are a lot of hits.

This post has the answer that member 'harte' has given here.
edit on b000000302015-06-20T05:42:37-07:0005America/PhoenixSat, 20 Jun 2015 05:42:37 -0700500000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

If it was hoaxed then you should hope that the hoaxer knew how hieroglyphs were supposed to be written.
Because you do not have unconnected pictures depicted in the middle of a sentence

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
From Phages link…

The Abydos glyph was modified at least once in antiquity, and perhaps twice. Some of the filling has fallen out in places where the older and the newer inscriptions overlap, and the result is unique and odd-looking.

Giving us the result we have today.

Of course they didn't have modern aircraft back then. But the similarities with that and what appears to be an M1 Abrahams, just like they have in Egypt today, is astounding.

(imo)

Purely coincidental…

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
They predicted the Japanese nemesis to Godzilla too, look at giant Mothra image to the right of all them other bugs that look like flying machines.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: deathslayer

Decorating an Egyptian temple wall at Abydos are strange hieroglyphics which depict what appears to be modern day aircraft. This finding has caused much controversy among Egyptologists and archaeologists who are not sure what to think. How could people 2-3,000 years ago possibly have known about modern-day aircraft?

When Dr. Ruth Hover and her husband took a trip to the pyramids and temples of Egypt, they were shocked when they discovered, in the temple at Abydos, hieroglyphics depicting modern-day aircraft. She photographed a wall panel in a section where an overlaying panel with Egyptian hieroglyphics crumbled and fell, revealing an older panel beneath it. This older panel, shown above, contains images of what appear to be modern-day technology—a helicopter, a submarine, a glider, and another unknown type of aircraft (some believe resemble the Hindenburg).

Link

I believe these hieroglyphics clearly show us that the Nephilim (fallen angels) were here teaching the Egyptians technology they had learned before they were cast from heaven to Mount Hermon after sinning against God. Or, the Egyptians of that time, being descendants of the Nephilim, were leaving a message of their knowledge to future generations.

What do you think?

Could be an example of time travel. . . . I think the images are tanks and areoplanes of course I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
this thread is like a throwback to 2005.

One of the main problems with conspiracy on the internet is that when the internet was new, everyone was still sharing all the stories that they had, and everything was new. Now....if you've been online for more than a few weeks, there is nothing new under the sun other than what is actually new, and only reported on by research journals.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Could be an example of time travel. . . . I think the images are tanks and areoplanes of course I could be wrong.

"Could be wrong?"

Take off the blinders and look at the two pics I posted.

Lord help us.

Harte

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I just clicked play from the video embedded..I didn't see her YT channel description. Have a good one. a reply to: Granite

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Who needs helicopters and stuff when you can build the astonishing structure to ever stand tall over Earth, in Giza, including the sphinx.

We still can't build that kind of project today

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

We could build it today man lets not get silly, just there would be no reason to build it.

But these things are either a hoax or total pot luck, that picture phage posted it decent.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think it is very possible that an advanced group of humans could have created flying machines a long time ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join