It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silly dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
My youngest dog has this thing she does that makes me laugh. I'd gotten onto her for chewing on chicken bones that didn't get burned in the trash once. I don't let her chew on them because they splinter and she'll choke. Anyway, when she finds something she's not sure she can have she brings it to me so I can check it out. Most of the time I take whatever it is and throw it away. Well, today she brought something up to me. It was a chicken egg. She was so gentle that she didn't even break the shell. A little later, she brought me another one. I made sure to give her hugs and praise for not just eating them. She does other stuff that's funny too but that's just what she did today. What a silly dog.
edit on 20-6-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

My dog brings me socks. He will hunt round the house for a lone sock then run down the stairs and skid to a halt in front of me. Then with his big brown eyes invites me to chase him. But he is also clever as he knows socks are the items you put on before shoes and what does shoes mean? Walkies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Awe that's reLly sweet of her.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sussy

That's a smart dog. Pretty funny.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Awe that's reLly sweet of her.

She is a sweet heart. I call her my huggy monster because she hugs so much.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Pictures please.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

That is adorable! I love stories like these!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I don't have a camera but I'll ask my friend. I hope I can get her to sit still.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

She is an adorable dog. She knows it too. If I get upset about something, she's the peace maker. She comes up and hugs on me like she's saying, "It's okay, Dad."

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Great story.....

I won't get into what my dog (a Belgian Malinois) has dragged in............

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock

Great story.....

I won't get into what my dog (a Belgian Malinois) has dragged in............

I imagine that it's something nasty then. Cats do that a lot.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Well, since I'm living out in the Swedish boondocks, nasty is the PC way of describing it........ *Mile wide grin*

Still love him tho' and he's kind enough to drag the "nasty" out again when asked.............

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

Does he leave gifts for you in your shoes? It's the worst thing putting your foot in and finding something.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

No, he doesn't "touch" my shoes/boots or clothes. I guess it's his way of telling me they ain't "yukkie" enough, which is good I guess.....

And he's not the kind to chew on whatever he brings home, he just like to bring home "stuff" in a "look what I found" kinda manner and leave it there.....

I have chalked it up as he's just a bored free roaming pensioner...........

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

I see. He's into show and tell. Sounds like a cool dog.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I think he's the coolest...., but I might be slightly bias.

He's great with other dogs and with kids - loves to play tag with the neighbors kids (and doesn't cheat too much).
I just wish he could stop with the "show and tell", so my girlfriend doesn't have to come down in the morning and find a BIG rat on the kitchen floor (happened twice - them womenfolk are so sensitive *Wolf Grin*), but then again - ol' dogs shall have their fun too......

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
She brought me a diaper the other day. A used one. I don't know where she got it but yuck. She brought me another egg today. What a good dog.

new topics

top topics

join