It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's to self control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
teach your dogs to 'sick balls' stand by me style and next time the asshole comes around
well
sick balls

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Epirus

I understand you and night star mean well and it is beautiful.

But common people. regardless of how mad u are... u must be a "psychopath" to say those kind of things..

that is just wrong
edit on 20-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Sometimes I get road rage then control it. Afterwards I'm thankful just in case it was you in the opposing car.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: Epirus

I understand you and night star mean well and it is beautiful.

But common people. regardless of how mad u are... u must be a "psychopath" to say those kind of things..

that is just wrong

It is harsh to say such cruel things, but many people don't think before they speak. They can just be really pissed or upset and say something, but they don't mean what they say. Depending on what the guy was experiencing for him to say what he said, as pissed as I would be, I couldn't automatically judge him. Maybe he really is just as ass and he should be avoided or put in his place somehow. I don't know.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

So your dogs were barking angrily at a neighbour, probably barking in dog-speak "I'm gonna bite your head off just for walking on the public highway near our home", the guy reacts with an angry line "Shut the hell up! I'll slit your throats and leave you bleeding!" and you want to stove his face into the dirt and cause him physical injury...for insulting your dogs?!

Did he make any attempt to carry out what he said?
Did the dogs understand what he said and were traumatised or offended?
...or were you just offended that someone shouted something angry back to your angry dogs who were barking at someone not even on your property?

I think it is you with the issues to be honest, and your dogs sound particularly aggressive if they bark angrily at someone just walking on the public highway near your home. Perhaps you should train them not to do that.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I don't see how you get that they were barking angrily. I never even once said or implied that. I said that they were spooked, as in startled. My dogs are the furthest thing from aggressive.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Spooked barking, angry barking, how does someone innocently walking past your home differentiate?
Say I was walking past and your 'spooked' dogs are barking loudly towards me, should I think ah that's a nice home and friendly dogs?
No, I'd think I've done nothing wrong, those are angry dogs which are easily 'spooked' and I'd expect an angry person owning them.

...I've been barked at by dogs before and said to them "# you bro, be lucky you are on that side of the fence" and walked on thinking the owner must be a douche.
You say 'spooked' I say ready to bite. I was part of a security dog training team many years ago, I wore the saddle leather suit and broke into factories and such like. I know the power of dogs very well and barking 'spooked' ain't asking you for a cup of tea.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Give him a pass, this one time. If it happens again, you'll know it's not a one-time stress deal. You said his wife just had a baby, right? Even for people with kids already, a new baby can be very stressful, first time parents get the full brunt of stress & uncertainty, though. There could be any number of reasons he'd be "at wits' end" at the moment to react like that to the dogs, you have no idea. Having a baby doesn't mean everything's peachy, there could be medical issues, insurance issues, family issues or family death, etc.

You could do the neighborly thing & try (nicely) talking to him the next time you cross paths, but don't rag on him about the dogs. Don't even bring them up unless he does first. See what comes of the conversation & you might walkaway with a clearer picture than just "I wanna kick his ass".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join