It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, Poor Deer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This video is a horror movie for animal lovers.

I had no idea deers could make sounds like that, it is the cry of I am dying help me.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This is nature, doing its thing. At least when humans kill an animal its quick.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JBRiddle

Well if they have good aim.

But holy crap, that noise is brutal...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This is what gets me. When an animal gets killed in nature it's often prolonged and brutal. When hunters kill it's often quick, if they know what they're doing. Yet who do you think people that are against hunting go after? I just don't get their mindset.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I love animals. I have also worked with them, and done extensive research, particularly with wild canids. I know they don't usually kill quickly - especially when you've got a pack of wolves bringing down a large beast. It's brutal, but such is the way of life.

But even though I'm used to it, I still find myself wishing for them to kill as quickly as possible. That poor deer. It almost sounds human.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wish I never watched that now.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I think more people go after over hunting and hunting for sport alone. Those that just want to see heads they can put on their wall.

Not to say there isn't some irrational people that think all hunting is bad.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I never could understand trophy hunting, either. It's a waste. I like the meat and leather.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It's because of animal lover that this video exists!

Animal lovers should just leave animals ALONE!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
A similar story here, where a 115 pound doe was found intact in the stomach of a possible new world record alligator taken in Alabama.
The beast was 15 feet long and weighed over 1,000 pounds.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Considering that all the predators were mostly wiped out, which allows the prey species to breed uncontrolled....

What people don't get is that nature isn't nice. It isn't kind and it isn't an easy life. Predators prey upon the young, the old, the sick, the lazy and the stupid.

People think that it's cute to feed wild animals, especially deer. What they do is habituate them to humans and make them lazy and stupid and careless. Then along comes a bear....or wolves, or a mountain lion.

Humans tend to take the biggest and strongest of the prey species which most predators would avoid. Which has a bad effect....it takes those strong genes out of the breeding pool. And then we're left with videos of nature taking it's course and we feel bad about the bear and feel bad for the deer.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I haven't watched the video but if this was nature in my backyard I would take action to chase that bear away or take it down before it got to the deer...I don't like seeing an animal take another animal out especially if one doesn't stand a chance against the other.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Stupid comment.
As cruel as it is, bears do hunt deer in the wild, this one just happens to be in someones yard.

I assume by "take it down" you mean kill it.
So then as you say, we'd have one animal(Human) take another animal(Bear) out, to prevent it from taking another animal(Deer) out?

Man already f#%ks with nature far too much as it is, trust me, you're not doing anything great by saving this deer.
The only thing you'd accomplish is killing an innocent bear, saving an innocent deer, or causing the bear to lose out on this meal only to have it find another outside of your view.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

I'd kill both of them.
Mighty fine eating, bear and deer.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Not a stupid comment....if it is my yard I can do whatever the hell I please on it...my property, ,my rules.

No bears allowed on my property! Deers are sometimes welcome.

If a bear was on my property the hell I would shoot it. It could kill me later on, my family or pets or even harm my neighbours.

If it were in the wild (not on my property), then I would be like...

....and walk/run away

Note: rules on use of firearems are different depending on where you live. I live on a large property in Canada with yes a small forest so I get all kinds of animals scampering through the bush.

I love nature, I love animals but if I feel threatened by one animal that has potential to harm anyone on my property, I am sorry but it can't stay.
edit on 21-6-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

the vid is real life - folks need to accept that

as for whats happening - i thought the bear was innept - till i turned on sound and listened to the people

at least the bear has the escuse that its a juvenile and probally a novice hunter

the people are just inept - who were they going to call - and what good would it do

hint - garden hose is the safest way to " do something "

i personally woud just secure all children and pets - and let the bear get on with it

top topics

join