It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you feel chosen?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
- Did you feel you always were different? Yes.
- Did you feel you always could relate to animals better than humans? Yes.
- Did you feel what a human told you instead of hearing the words? No.
- Does electric shortages happen nearby, lightbulbs, Tv , elevator opens? No.
- Do you feel classical music? No.

- Does maths, chemistry, physics and biology, come in pictures as a solution.? No.
- Do you hear voices ? Depends on how you mean it.

Most important question:

- Do you feel alone ? Yes.

I've never felt or thought that I was chosen, though. May I ask what the point of this exercise was?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

Point of this excersise actually is, can you use your most sensitive organ in your body, Without destroying your world.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin
What would that be, and how does it tie in to those questions?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The questions are asked in this way, cause if i told it in mathematics, chemistry, biology and physics, most wouldnt understand. Science and spirituality are divided in modern times, so i just ask them in a spiritual way.

Can you feel the rain before it rains?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
No I can not, though if the air is clear enough I can smell it.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If i told them in a science field i think the terminology is called telepathy in physics frequency and electro magnetism in biology its called serotonin, melatonin and dmt. etc etc.

If its to complicated, people wont listen.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

They answers usually tells what you are. The question arent really important they are asking the same question.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Can you feel the rain before it rains?

Fine I'll keep biting..
Anyway yes..

So strongly one time I was sure there was a tropical storm outside. (was in a giant warehouse building.) It didn't rain for another 3 hours, but the feeling of rain got stronger until then. And the smell was Insane.. I felt like well, a wolf.. And Blood.. OMG, blood has the strongest smell EVER when you are in one of those "states." Plus I was just Manly powerful.. Everyone noticed it.

But I calmed that down. Fun state, but then sleep not so easy.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You said 'If its to complicated, people wont listen'
Isn't that the reason we come to ATS? Because we seek that which is complicated, or obscure, or psuedoscientific? And what is ATS if not a forum dedicated to open mindedness?
I am certain I speak for more than just myself when I say that, on the contrary, that which is complicated only serves to draw me closer to it. Anything that is worthwhile to learn or do will nine times out of ten, be difficult. Instead of assuming how others will react and acting off that, be forward with your intentions, and let people react how they may. Stop dancing around the edges, and say what you have to say. As Caver78 put it: 'You seem like you have questions or things you truly want to discuss, well.....spit it out and leave the mumbo-jumbo out of it. It's off-putting. To be authentic you can't hide behind it anyways, so what's the point unless you yourself aren't ready to engage in a meaningful way yet?'

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

What war were you in?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Im still not trying to have a discussion since it makes no sense, i am listening. Its like explaining to a blind man what the color green is. You have five senses, if a person on a '___' trip says the water tasted blue, you say its was hallucogenic and your mind tricked you, you still can only refer to your own experience.

The sixth sense can only be nurtured in nature, spirituality is a better word. Even tho the scientific terms are there.

Sweden already formed a program to lift them out of society schooling.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

What war were you in?

None that I know of.
but was in the Army..

edit on 20-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

We are all empaths. Some of us just *feel* more than others and are able to discern more precisely.

Did you feel you always were different?

Yes and no. But don't we all? I heard 9/10 people feel special. The other one is in therapy.

Did you feel you always could relate to animals better than humans?

No. I relate better to humans than animals. I would rather go head to head with a person than a Grizzly bear. How about you..?

Did you feel what a human told you instead of hearing the words?

Yes. One can discern the "intent" but, words still need to be weighed in order to understand the full context.

- Does electric shortages happen nearby, lightbulbs, Tv , elevator opens?

That has NOTHING to do with being an empath. In fact, that is too "New Agey" for my liking. There are far more subtle, yet beautiful things happening around us to witness instead of wasting time on observing electrical synchronicity because some website blog alluded to such experiences of an empath.

Do you feel classical music?

What exactly do mean by "feel"? Some of us can "see sounds" as waves and colours. Some of us can see sounds as vibrations like "heatwaves coming off the hot asphalt at a distance".

*Here is a signpost (I don't like to share in detail my experiences): When I was a child, my neighbour was a welder and steel worker who used to pound away at metal in his yard. Each time the hammer struck the metal causing a sharp piercing sound -- *ping!* -- my eyes would blink involuntarily. How can sound effect the eyes...?

Has a sharp sound caused you to blink?

Science has an explanation for it, but that would be to climb the signpost instead of following it....

Does maths, chemistry, physics and biology, come in pictures as a solution.?

All is imagination. Name one person who does not evoke an aspect of the imagination in such cases...?

Have you ever given somebody directions to your home, over the phone? The instructions you give are painted in your mind's eye as you give them...without ever being noticed.

Do you feel alone ?

Never....

There is much around us that the eyes cannot see.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

Nice! Logical reasoning!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thank you, my friend. I came back to be cheeky and answer your question: Why do you feel chosen?

A: My first name literally translates to "Chosen"; that is why!

Have a great weekend.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Bluesma
But relating to others is not something I really want to run from.

Researching before going to a party to appear in the know is fine and dandy but is it people you are relating to or just exchanging information?

To actually find out and know things, is more than just appearing to know them.
Exchanging information is an activity of relating with people.
Just as playing a game of tennis is, or going for a hike together, or eating a meal together, or any activity people do together, and where they look at each other, make gestures, focus awareness on the other, act and react to the perception of that person, an acknowledge their presence.

The ball, the information, the food, the path, are just tools or context for the activity of relating.

Fear of conflict often leads to a fear of relating at all with others, and a disdain for all tools of interaction.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Nice try lol

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

u know it is going to rain because the pressure in air drops.

birds start flying low

I have vertigo and tinnitus so I get a migraine

some women say their boobs hurt

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

u smell blood

if u are anemic and there is iron around you

zinc too bitter blood taste smell
edit on 21-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

You know that makes perfect sense..
I wasn't being very healthy at the time.
Wonder if it was all the alcohol I was drinking to stay sane at a job I didn't realize I hated.

edit on 21-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join