It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Demands Probe into U.S. Moon Landing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Tell you what, Russia. When you put men on the moon come back and tell us whether or not the U.S. was there before you.

I love how ol' Putz has gone off the deep end about so many things. It's like he actually reads this website or something. "The U.S. Faked the moon landing!" "Aliens are real! Honest!"

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

The Russian Troll Army has consciously crafted a strategy wherein they appeal to conspiracy theorists of all stripes in order to undermine the credibility of resistance to Russian expansionism. RT has run features on UFOs,, ancient aliens, Nibiru and other fringe theories simply to expand their exposure to the critical-thinking-challenged.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I really don't think a probe is necessary at this time, I would let the next moon landing be an information hub for any type of probe or scoping that they want to do

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have my own opinions of the moon landing much like everyone else. It would be interesting to all of us if this did go further and they did try to do an investigation.
It'll be fun to watch both sides of the coin put there stories forward & try to gain the higher ground. I do sense though that he wouldn't have said anything about it out of the blue. It seems to have been thought about & agreed with by the higher ups in the Russian goverment.
edit on 27-6-2015 by rhynouk because: Stuff

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

It's not about the doubting entity, be it Russia, or be it those of us who can see through all of the rubbish fed to the masses via the government controlled media. It's about logistics. It's about human capabilities. It's about technological capabilities back in 1969 as compared to now, given that even now we are not able to safely travel to the moon and back.

The moon landings were a hoax. End of story. But the US government did not foresee the advancement in communication, namely the internet, which would expose their untruths.

How anyone could believe that man has walked on the moon is beyond me.

It's a mix of hypnosis, patriotism, and a need to display dominance, by a country that, for whatever reason, sees itself as being the rulers of the world.

And that is the simple fact of the matter.

JD

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: denning2000
a reply to: rhynouk

It's not about the doubting entity, be it Russia, or be it those of us who can see through all of the rubbish fed to the masses via the government controlled media. It's about logistics. It's about human capabilities. It's about technological capabilities back in 1969 as compared to now, given that even now we are not able to safely travel to the moon and back.

The moon landings were a hoax. End of story. But the US government did not foresee the advancement in communication, namely the internet, which would expose their untruths.

How anyone could believe that man has walked on the moon is beyond me.

It's a mix of hypnosis, patriotism, and a need to display dominance, by a country that, for whatever reason, sees itself as being the rulers of the world.

And that is the simple fact of the matter.

JD

Baloney. We are completely able to travel to the Moon again. We simply choose not to. ALL of the tech used to make the trip is available for you to check out and have explained to you. Choosing to ignore this reality makes YOU the one in denial, not me.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intunewithmyself

Probably for some but I think the majority of people are so caught up in their own little world of reality they probably wouldn't give it much thought.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

ALL of the tech used to make the trip is available for you to check out and have explained to you.

Jaffo I have spent the past ten years or more checking things out. What I see in support of NASA's claims re two things - words and imagery. The only clear images of anything are computer simulations, which means they are effectively movies, and as for all the words, America has no choice other than to defend its original claims. As I said, because of the internet, the jig is up, but they can't come out now and admit it. The economic consequences alone would be unimaginable, let alone the social consequences.

JD

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: denning2000

Yep - it's all just imagery.....

Apart from surviving astronauts, reflectors on the moon, Saturn rockets at various museums........

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Still - comedy gold appears to be on the horizon!

I think it showed up in this thread. OP sets everyone up to watch stupid in action. I don't know what is funnier Comrade Markin's hissy fit over FIFA starting a non-starter or people knee jerking into a moon hoax thread that isn't a moon hoax thread. Well played OP...well played.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

part from surviving astronauts, reflectors on the moon, Saturn rockets at various museums........

You mean the surviving astronauts who all refused talk about their trips to the moon and back, choosing to shy away from publicity instead? You mean reflectors on the moon that may or may not be there but because we're told they are we have to believe that? And rockets at various museums...meaning...what exactly?

I'm curious - do you believe that all the space walk footage you see on the international space station is filmed in space?

JD

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

part from surviving astronauts, reflectors on the moon, Saturn rockets at various museums........

You mean the surviving astronauts who all refused talk about their trips to the moon and back, choosing to shy away from publicity instead? You mean reflectors on the moon that may or may not be there but because we're told they are we have to believe that? And rockets at various museums...meaning...what exactly?

I'm curious - do you believe that all the space walk footage you see on the international space station is filmed in space?

JD

Tin foil hats ahoy!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The only clear images of anything are computer simulations

So you are denying the existence of film???

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No, I don't mean any of those.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

werent the russians tracking the americans on the way to the moon anyway?

Considering the politcal climate between the two nations in 1969 if the russians believed the americans were pulling a fast one, they would have outed it there and then surely and not because they are upset about not getting the world cup?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Candycab

OFF TOPIC -loving the neogeo pic by the way

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

ALL of the tech used to make the trip is available for you to check out and have explained to you.

Jaffo I have spent the past ten years or more checking things out. What I see in support of NASA's claims re two things - words and imagery. The only clear images of anything are computer simulations, which means they are effectively movies, and as for all the words, America has no choice other than to defend its original claims. As I said, because of the internet, the jig is up, but they can't come out now and admit it. The economic consequences alone would be unimaginable, let alone the social consequences.

JD

That is utter hogwash. Returned vehicles are available for inspection. There are literally MILES of films. Lunar rocks are available as well. Oh, and the reflectors can easily be verified to exist by even you yourself if you would like to do so. It's pretty simple and the fact that you have not bothered to do even the most basic legwork shows plainly why you are screaming about the various "frauds" involved in the lunar landings, lol. . . .

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

The Russian Troll Army has consciously crafted a strategy wherein they appeal to conspiracy theorists of all stripes in order to undermine the credibility of resistance to Russian expansionism. RT has run features on UFOs,, ancient aliens, Nibiru and other fringe theories simply to expand their exposure to the critical-thinking-challenged.

Any investigation of Nixon's Apollo moon landings would require new missions to the moon. Why are you opposed to new Russian lunar missions? Are you more dedicated to patriotism or science?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Oh, and the reflectors can easily be verified to exist by even you yourself if you would like to do so.

I would like you to expand on your claim. Please explain how "the reflectors can easily be verified to exist".

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter
I would like you to expand on your claim. Please explain how "the reflectors can easily be verified to exist".
Mythbusters did it, or they watched it being done and filmed it:

Mythbusters Moon Hoax Retroreflectors

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join