It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Demands Probe into U.S. Moon Landing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: biggilo

If you actually read the OP and the linked article you wouldn't have to demonstrate ignorance!!

Like you display manners?
I did read the article and I ask again if missing moon rocks and deleted video footage isn't to do with hoaxing allegations and all the nonsense surrounding it then what is it to do with? You think the Prussian really care about rocks or deleted video if that's all it was? Maybe they do and are that simple, I don't know..

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Phage

Copies of the pitiful, grainy, second hand, monitor filmed trash you mean?

Or, perhaps you know where the crystal clear version is...if so, i'd appreciate if you'd share it with all of us, as i have never seen anything other than the deliberately obscure version we all have seen.

This transmission from 240,000 miles away looks better than some from 10 miles away back in the 1960's.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Well there goes that argument that we must have put men on the moon because Russia doesn't deny it.

I will laugh for the rest of my life if it turns out to be true.

Not really , he said " we are not suggesting that they did not go to moon"

Wich is a lot different then landing.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Apollo 11 Mission Archive Mystery Unspools

the SSTV was better than the scan-converted images that were broadcast at the time--which is the only version currently available, Sarkissian concluded.

That's how I understand, the Slow scan video took a while and needed conversion for the differing systems. Those tapes were erased. these are two SSTV stills,

(post by AlexJowls removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Ahh...the chickens always come home to roost don't they!

How many times have the debunkers remarked that the Soviets would have blown the lid off any dodgy antics by the USA space programme, relating to the moon landings, yet they didn't? Plenty of times.

And what of the possibility that the Russians(Soviets) have(had) something to hide as well? What if, through back channels, it was agreed that they'd all shut up because it's more beneficial for certain interests(like military industrial complex) for the status quo of the Cold War arms race to continue, while ordinary people lived in fear and were easily manipulated by governments?

Yet, here we are...and here they are saying it now. Many of us always knew if the Russians knew the Apollo programme was 'less than straight up' they would use that information for an important time, for leverage, for bargaining, for a time when it would be most useful to them and not wasted...now seems to be an opportune moment to reveal what the Russians have known for decades.

This is going to get interesting i think...

If you read peoples replies, it's apparent that it's not the Russian government saying anything.
Even if it was the Russian government saying it, if they knew anything, if they had proof it was all a hoax, why call for an international investigation? The investigation will focus on the available evidence that will fit the narrative of putting a man on the moon.
IF they had proof it was a hoax, they'd go public with it if, as you say, it was now in their interests, if now was the opportune time to make it public. But that's not what is happening.

Of course this guy could be an agent, or someone whose been passed information, or he's been instructed to make a fuss publicly without actually releasing any information, as a warning that the Russian's have cards to play at the table as well. Hypothetically, if your theory/belief is true.

Personally I believe humanity went and continues to go to space and put men on the moon.
But as to why we haven't been back, I think it was all turned into a black project or something, and there's been "trips" to the moon, and indeed orbit around earth, secretly for military purposes.
But now with the Chinese having a real crack, the Indians sending space probes, and the Russian's planning on going back to space properly, we are going to see manned missions from NASA as they've said they are planning and preparing for. All these other countries making a push has forced the Americans to get back into it properly as well as the Russians.

Which complicates your theory then. Because if it was all a hoax, if we've never been to the moon let alone space, then they now have to cut in the Chinese and Indians on the conspiracy, and of course multiple European nations as well as Japan and others that have had an astronaught or two. Suddenly the conspiracy has become pretty big and complex with too many potential loose ends. Which I find improbable of being a real conspiracy as a result.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Moonlandings did happen.
But the USA found something on the moon that made them superior.

Read www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

I actually quite like people - and that, of course, includes Russian people.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The title of this thread is completely misleading. "Russia" did not call for anything. An attorney in Russia demanded an inquiry into the disappearance of some moon rocks and some tapes of the landing on the basis that they are "a shared human artifact." Pretty disappointed that this is still on the front page and really disappointed at how many supporters of the moon hoax nonsense clearly did not even read past the misleading title of the post.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
[...] because it's more beneficial for certain interests(like military industrial complex) for the status quo of the Cold War arms race to continue, while ordinary people lived in fear and were easily manipulated by governments?

History contradicts this; the Iron Curtain fell in 1991, might you have missed it. It fell mainly because the Russian leaders actively promoted Glasnost (open discussion) and Perestrojka (restructuring). If they had had an interest in keeping the MIC going they would never have allowed it.
edit on 22-6-2015 by ForteanOrg because: he had to unquote the quote to be allowed to quote

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
where there's smoke there's a fire

i never understood why the US of A gave up on the Moon missions, maybe that's because they never went to the Moon LOl. Who's to say there are Rovers on Mars? Is it really Mars or some place here on earth? Why using red filters for the color of the martian sky when everyone knows its blue same as planet Earth?

Maybe the Russians know something we dont and i for one want to see it investigated. Man not going to the Moon would be as hard to swallow as the ressurection of christ never happening or the absence of a life after death.
edit on 22-6-2015 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: mortex
[...] because it's more beneficial for certain interests(like military industrial complex) for the status quo of the Cold War arms race to continue, while ordinary people lived in fear and were easily manipulated by governments?

History contradicts this; the Iron Curtain fell in 1991, might you have missed it. It fell mainly because the Russian leaders actively promoted Glasnost (open discussion) and Perestrojka (restructuring). If they had had an interest in keeping the MIC going they would never have allowed it.

Yet here we are in 2015, with the Russian military industrial complex being geared up again with new systems coming out. Here we are in 2015, with the American and Western military industrial complexes having never been wound down to reflect the end of the Cold War and the demise of a major adversary.

Oh, but the Iron Curtain fell he said..

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
The title of this thread is completely misleading. "Russia" did not call for anything. An attorney in Russia demanded an inquiry into the disappearance of some moon rocks and some tapes of the landing on the basis that they are "a shared human artifact." Pretty disappointed that this is still on the front page and really disappointed at how many supporters of the moon hoax nonsense clearly did not even read past the misleading title of the post.

the title is as per the article linked to, which is a requirement for this forum.

the "lawyer" was speaking in an official capacity:

Today Vladimir Markin, spokesman for the Russian Federation Investigative Committee, hit back at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) probe in a newspaper column for national daily Izvestia.

the Russian Federation Investigative Committee history page (english version)) says about it:

According to Article 13 of Federal Law ‘On the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation’, Chairman of Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation is appointed and dismissed by President of the Russian Federation without the approval of body of legislative power, as it was before. Chairman of Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation annually reports to President of the Russian Federation on implementation of state policy within the specified activities, on status of investigative activities, and executed work for its efficiency improvement.

so it's established by het President, appointed by the President, reports to the President on implementation of state policy.....

So I'm gonna say you are completely wrong in every attempt at factual comment that you made.

The head line is accurate - "Russia" is calling for this investigation because this organisation is an official Russian investigative arm of state, the call was made by it's spokesperson.....not just "some lawyer"....

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
where there's smoke there's a fire

i never understood why the US of A gave up on the Moon missions, maybe that's because they never went to the Moon LOl. Who's to say there are Rovers on Mars?

Maybe they realized there was absolutely nothing there of any value and it wasnt cost efficient to do anything from there?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Radio - yes. But TV signal is more complicated.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You are right, and I was wrong. He is not a simple "lawyer". But again, he was calling for investigation about FIFA.
I read his article in "Izvestia" and thought he is an idiot without any qualifications. Still, I think his remark about Moon Landing was what I described as trolling. It may be hard to see his article as trolling after translation, but in Russian it is quite clear.
edit on 22-6-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I fully support this probe, as long as Russia finances it.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

.but they aren't - only the disappearance of the film

What film disappeared?

You know... The *other* tapes.

Vlad: "As you can see (sweeps hand over the tapes we have) we only have *these* tapes. *Other tapes*, besides these ones, are *not* here!"

Anyone: "But Vlad, these are the only tapes there ever were!"

Vlad: "Is *that* what they have you believing? You are sucker. Maybe I sell you bridge to Siberia. (Creepily strokes lions head)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: VincentG

Didn't anyone actually read the opening post?
This is not about the US hoaxing the moon landings. Godalmighty people.
It's about missing film and moon rocks! ! !

Aren't the missing films and validity of moon rocks to do with the Moon landing hoax conspiracy? If not what are they to do with?

Not at all. It's about preserving cultural icons of humanities greatest accomplishment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join