It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone translates these two videos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com... i could nnot find any english version of these videos.these two videos are important. is there anyone to translate. thank you very much.

edit on 19-6-2015 by unilluminatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes, i would like to know what he said.
i think this is KAZUYUKI HAMADA, a upper House member in Japan...speaking in some official capacity, maybe Japanese parliment.
He appears to be saying that the earthquake in Sumatra, like the one in Japan, was caused by seismic weapons of the US or an international military complex.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just pointing out that both links are for the same video...
I can understand most of those french subtitles, though that would be an english translation of french subtitles for a japanese audio.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
ecapsretuo is right.
the second guy also says "that it's not just the americans who experiment with 'chemical weapons and weather and natural phenomena modification machinery', but also the soviet union: actually russia, china and other countries, are researching in that field"
sorry, fast translation here

"whats more, all the political and military world knows that its possible to create earthquakes and tsunamis artificially.
so we here have to understand the reality of international politics, considering that same possibility exists regarding the earthquake near sumatra"
"but this doesnt prevent the american govt and american companies to help us. In effect, many american army research institutes are offering their technological cooperation concerning this earthquake"

edit: sorry, cant help with the other one, its german subtitles.
You should call for a german or japanese translator in your title!
I'm curious too

edit on 19/6/15 by athousandlives because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: athousandlives
Just pointing out that both links are for the same video...
I can understand most of those french subtitles, though that would be an english translation of french subtitles for a japanese audio.

fixed it.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

edit on 19/6/15 by athousandlives because: added to first reply

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: unilluminatus

I was able to get English subtitles from youtube after messing with the settings for a minute.

Sorry, I am not typing all that.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: unilluminatus

I'm getting a little shy on posting..

Anyway.

Has anyone looked into the quote from defense secretary cohen of the USA in something like 1994.. He talks about people engaging in weather modification warfare including causing earthquakes.. It was in some speech..

I don't know if it's a real quote or not.

So:

Defense.gov
Us Department of Defense

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one.

There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops.

Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

Fun...
edit on 19-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join