It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Immigration Repellent" ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Post signs around the U.S. borders reading:

NOTICE:

U.S. Food Is Grown With Decomposted Human Bodies

UrbanDeathProject.org
PO Box 12121
Seattle, WA 98102

-

The Urban Death Project is a compost-based renewal system. At the heart of the project is a three-story core, within which bodies and high-carbon materials are placed. Over the span of a few months, with the help of aerobic decomposition and microbial activity, the bodies decompose fully, leaving a rich compost.

The Urban Death Project is not simply a system for turning our bodies into soil-building material. It is also a space for the contemplation of our place in the natural world, and a ritual to help us say goodbye to our loved ones by connecting us with the cycles of nature.

Has It Really Come To This?

-
OPINION:

"Human Repellent"

( because it ... includes me too )

edit on 19-6-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

"Soylent green is fertilizer!"

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
well, i actually think that the planet would be better served by the recycling of the dead rather than interring them in boxes in the ground. space is, after all, at a premium (unless you are a royal). it sounds on the surface somewhat callous i agree yet, in the grand scheme of things i err in favour of the recycling option. including myself of course.

personally i'd elect to go with the advice of willie nelson and people would 'roll me up and smoke me when i die'.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sounds like they are running out of room? Making fertilizer directly from bodies is kinda creepy. But it got me wondering what they do with bodies nowadays that doesn't eventually wind up in the food chain anyway?

They are buried or burned it seems. If burned theres smoke and ashes, if buried theres decomposition underground.

Thats not a closed loop.

What to do with big bones like pelvis, femur and skulls or teeth? Grind them bones to make calcium fertilizer. Thats even more creepy.

hottest trend

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
And people worry about labeling for GMO products. .....
This might be something people might want to know.

Do the rules for vegans extend to their veggies fertilizers?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Lol you just made me think of the scene in Caddyshack, "Country clubs and cemeteries are the biggest wasters of prime real estate! Dead people? They don't need to be buried nowadays."

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

"Immigration Repellent" ???

Who will they eventually hire to work in a place like that? Illegals, that's who.....just like in all the chicken and turkey processing plants, stoop labor, fast food, hotel maids, etc... Or any distasteful, mind numbing work...
edit on 19-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join