It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barclays directing BlackRock or is BlackRock running the bank?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Former Fed chairman Paul Volcker, once called BlackRock the most powerful financial corporation in the world.

Who is BlackRock? ...some attendees of Bilderberg Club meetings represent organizations whose names mean little to the public. But that’s not because those organizations are less influential than Goldman Sachs, HSBC, or Royal Dutch Shell. On the contrary, their impact is often even greater, although they avoid the limelight. One such organization that operates “behind the scenes” is BlackRock.

It can be difficult to figure out which end is the dog and which end is her tail and who is controlling whom. Is Barclays directing BlackRock or is BlackRock running the bank? But most experts are inclined to believe that it is BlackRock that is dominating the famous Barclays bank, which has always been associated with the Rothschild family.

I would suggest that Blackrock’s influence is every bit as significant as JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley put together.

"Like the other Big Four companies, BlackRock owns a capital stake in the leading banks on Wall Street. But the company also has an appetite for European banks. In December 2009, BlackRock purchased the Rothschild-led Barclays Global Investors for $13.5 billion. As we know, Barclays held some staggering positions during the global financial crisis."

many banks and companies that are represented at the annual meetings of the Bilderberg Club, are, to a greater or lesser extent, dependent on BlackRock. If Philipp Hildebrand spoke at the current conference, then I am sure the other attendees listened to him with particular attention and respect.

Source: wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

edit on 19-6-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Black rock is Barclays.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Black rock is Barclays.

Rothschild = Barclays = BlackRock

I was going to change my last name to Redshield,
but now I might change to Blackrock.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So I should not have money invested with these guys?
If it is making me money?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We can actually see who owns how many shares of big company stocks.

It seems institutions like BlackRock and some others like StateStreet own large blocks of many bog corporations.

They even have committees that monitor and "advise" the Boards of Directors. I know somebody who was a big shot with one of these big investment holding tanks.

Yahoo Finance has a good list for all stocks.

Look up any symbol and on the left column, click on "Major Holders".

There is a huge glaring pattern to most big international companies and bank stocks.

Chevron Corporation (CVX)

General Motors Company (GM)

The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Blackrock is a publicly owned investment company with no stakeholder having a majority share.

Barclays sold its 20% stake in the company in 2012. The stake was acquired when they merged/sold the asset management arm to Blackrock a few years earlier. Therefore, Blackrock is neither controlled by, or controls Barclays.

From the OPs source...

And unlike the family-owned FMR, BlackRock is a public corporation with shares traded on the stock exchange. The principal owners of BR, if one can trust Wikipedia, are Bank of America (34.1 %), PNC Financial Services (24.6 %), and Barclays PLC (19.9 %). But that information is likely out of date.

The information is out of date. As said above, the Barclays shareholding was sold.

> Here, this may help NASDAQ

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

What is the connection of Rothschild to Barclays?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What do financial institutions like BR do anyways (other than invest)?

How do they gain influence?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

They protect their own interests by buying influential politicians and individuals and they kill off literally all the opposition. That is the way they are gaining world domination.

Their easiest weapon is putting their own people through legal school so they can manipulate the laws of any country - look at the background and religion of many judges and those with influence in over the law and whom they are related to or were financed by.

Its a murky world governed by men like rothschild and rockerfeller who hate conspirator theorists who expose these tactics simply because they have already bought off all the investigative journalists and own the media. Just look at France and its idea of making conspiracy theorists illegal terrorists because they question 'authority' cameron over in the UK is desperately crawling along the ground in franc's shadow over this.

new topics

top topics

join