It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ceres - and it's not so anomalies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Like this pic:

This was a real one. And since they're showing something more like a lifeless moon, everything they're doing is slight of hand and BS.

Firstly, that image is very low-rez (as well as taken at a low phase angle which doesn't show topography much) so it simply cannot show enough surface detail to talk about what we can see there. No idea why you would use the term "lifeless" here, care to specify how a celestial body can look "lively"?

Secondly, this is not a true-colour image, because the Hubble used two filters for this: UV (330 nm) and green (555 nm). From what I know about how such two-filter images are created using the RGB technique, green was used for the red channel, UV was used for the blue channel, and an average between the two was used for a "fake" green channel.

www.spacetelescope.org...
hubblesite.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Nasa does not believe it is ice:

“…exposed ice would sublime, that is, evaporate into the vacuum of space. An impact could excavate through dirt and into ice below and leave a temporary exposure but this would not last long. If it is ice we need a way to replenish the ice or keep it clean from dust and debris so we can see it. So any mechanism for producing the bright spots seems to be complicated. I am not expecting a trivial solution to this conundrum.”

My first thought was a rich deposit of magnesium ignited by a small surface impact. The duration of the event will be very telling.

I also suspected it wasn't ice, some other mineral , element or gas. ( I hoped for diamond or silver
but that's just the ridiculous gal in me )

But I saw a picture of a strike crater and it does look like there is a ice "splatter" or trail outwards? But who knows! I can't wait till they find out. It is exciting exploring a different place we are clueless on!
edit on 20-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Nasa does not believe it is ice:

“…exposed ice would sublime, that is, evaporate into the vacuum of space. An impact could excavate through dirt and into ice below and leave a temporary exposure but this would not last long. If it is ice we need a way to replenish the ice or keep it clean from dust and debris so we can see it. So any mechanism for producing the bright spots seems to be complicated. I am not expecting a trivial solution to this conundrum.”

My first thought was a rich deposit of magnesium ignited by a small surface impact. The duration of the event will be very telling.

Thanks for that piece though no link, so it could be anyone's quote..

I'm for ice build up, or some sort of biological build up, or mineral/metal deposit, which I stated in an earlier thread somewhere.

Something natural, thats what I see/believe.

Deffinately not artificial lights

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

That was a real image and based on it, when they got up close and sent in ugly black and white asteroid looking images, you can pretty much assume, they actually pointed the camera to the asteroids in the belt. Its all a lie, no photo they send can be trusted by Murder Incorporated Slavers. Its like putting your trust into Nero or Jack the Ripper, with technology. You don't.

I took one of their earlier NASA photos, following the steps of someone else who made a video, and then used Burn and Dodge, in the Gimp, photo program, and the photo was of the curvature of the moon, with the stars behind it. Well....that was not where they took it at all. Now those programs work, they uncovered in quite alot of detail, a large fan we had on our kitchen table for a picture that had turned out so black you couldnt see a thing.

Instead of the moon's curvature, the photo was at the edge of a rather large crater, with other craters, and there was a massive tube like infrastructure, which surprise surprise, matched my childhood memories of walking in one of those transport tubes that you could have driven a semi through, with what seemed like Nazi's, and a grey.

That picture made perfect sense of my memory. Oh, and John Lear showed one somewhere else that his friend supposedly sent him, that was also tubes on the moon.

Their basic rule of thumb is: Fake everything that you want to hide. And in space, that is apparently alot of things.

My job is to poke them with a stick!!!! Over and over again until humanity is free. Not the kind given by any agency, the kind you wake up to when you start to ask why you're here, to not let Family above or below down, report for duty to do the work you came to do!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
a reply to: wildespace

That was a real image

Images of Ceres from Dawn spacecraft are just as real.

and based on it, when they got up close and sent in ugly black and white asteroid looking images,

I think they are beautiful images, but that's all subjective and the main thing is that they have scientific value.

you can pretty much assume, they actually pointed the camera to the asteroids in the belt.

Which asteroids? Show me an asteroid that is so big and so round.

Its all a lie, no photo they send can be trusted by Murder Incorporated Slavers. Its like putting your trust into Nero or Jack the Ripper, with technology. You don't.

Paranoid and delusional, much?

I took one of their earlier NASA photos, following the steps of someone else who made a video, and then used Burn and Dodge, in the Gimp, photo program, and the photo was of the curvature of the moon, with the stars behind it.

Ah, the usual "enhancement" techniques that do nothing but brutalise the original image and enhance the image artifacts.

Well....that was not where they took it at all. Now those programs work, they uncovered in quite alot of detail, a large fan we had on our kitchen table for a picture that had turned out so black you couldnt see a thing.

Instead of the moon's curvature, the photo was at the edge of a rather large crater, with other craters, and there was a massive tube like infrastructure, which surprise surprise, matched my childhood memories of walking in one of those transport tubes that you could have driven a semi through, with what seemed like Nazi's, and a grey.

That picture made perfect sense of my memory.

Sorry, you completely lost me here, I couldn't find anything coherent in that post.

Oh, and John Lear showed one somewhere else that his friend supposedly sent him, that was also tubes on the moon.

John Lear is a faker, through and through.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join