It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Arkham Knight - Review Scores are in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The first review scores are in for Batman Arkham Knight and they're mostly positive , since the game was put back into the hands of Rocksteady Studios who created the rather great Arkham Asylum anticipation has been high for the game , it seems it's mostly lived up to expectations except from one reviewer so far.
Here are the scores so far.
IGN ... 9.2/10
videogamer ... 10/10
polygon ... 10/10
gamesradar ... 4/5
gamereactor ... 9/10
ausgamers ... 10/10
godisageek ... 10/10
gamespot ... 7/10

Here's the video review for Kevin VanOrd's 7/10 review.

I think I'll pick this up at some point but the Witcher 3 and the hardly touched yet GTA 5 will keep me busy until November then it's Fallout 4

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It's great to see good scores but I don't trust them any more. Many of the companies you've linked have lead me astray. Gamespot seems to be on point with their video though.
edit on 19-6-2015 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
It's great to see good scores but I don't trust them any more. Many of the companies you've linked have lead me astray.

Because they are linked to or paid by the companies releasing the game..
It's all a deceptive facade

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have been loving the Arkham series for years now, I'm hoping this will be the best one yet. And that's saying something!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am so ready to get this for my son's XBOX One. I am glad to see it is scoring so high, I hope it is not a let down. I will probably turn into my former teenage self and play it for hours straight.

new topics

top topics

join