It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A novel treatment for arresting and then reversing MS: One fascinating case study.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I came across Dr. Terry Wahls M.D. on youtube yesterday discussing how she reversed MS and it pretty much made my day. I have some personal experience with MS and it is something you would not wish on your worst enemy. I know it's not generalized but conventional medicine is doing nothing but treating symptoms... again.

In an nutshell, she claims she was diagnosed with MS and was confined to a tilting wheelchair. Conventional medicine was useless and she realized it early on. I can confirm that the best poison pharma has to offer for MS is truly expensive and hurts the body instead of helping.

So she abandoned conventional medicine and started to do research on her disease and also related auto-immune degenerative diseases. Smart move looking at the bigger picture IMO. She got on the trail of mitochondria which is also a very smart thing to do given what these tiny power plants do with the help of your body. It's a whole topic on it's own.

The basic premise is the body can repair itself from anything and mitochondria are the key to doing this. She found that (what she called) micro-nutrients were particularly important in helping the mitochondria repair tissue. read more on micronutrients here

So, to make a long story shorter, she claims to have stopped the progression with over the counter supplements, then when she switched to 100% food based sources, she reversed the symptoms and is now symptom free. Wheelchair to riding a bike 16 miles in 6-7 years. Lose that dream of a quick fix folks. That mentality is why we're being poisoned in the first place. Anyway, these two ladies in this video have a story worth checking out.

I'm just getting started with my research on this but I know things like this will never make it to conventional media, due to the medical cabal and the Pharma monsters exerting intellectual control with massive $. So I bring it to you with no conclusions. Just a starter.

Eat well, think well and dump the pill pushers.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Fantastic story. The hardest part would be getting the common folk to buy in to the notion that simply eating RIGHT might fix them.

Hell..just watch Fat Sick & Nearly Dead or Forks Over Knives and you'll see first-hand accounts and testimonials to this effect

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

An additional lecture by Terry Wahls M.D.

More info on Walter Willet.

edit on 19-6-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

more details on muscle and nerve regeneration

A summary of nutritional composition:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's amazing, our bodies come from literally two microscopic- particle like forms.

And create all the systems, cells, senses, and whole of our human bodies.

We just need to find how and what is powering everything at the microscopic level, which builds-creates-repairs, and power those babies up!

I have a friend who was diagnosed with MS, she dealt with mainstream pharmacy, medical I dusty ways of doing things, the western way, and nothing helped. She actually got worse.

A friend of hers, told her about whole food suppliments; raw fruits, veggies, organic and GMO free - within weeks her symptoms were dismissing - and she was happy and functioning like her true self again.

Amazing what nature can do. And it's not trying to take money from your pocket.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
interesting stuff, thanks!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Dr. Terry Wahls M.D. is probably one the biggest fraud I ever came across. One day in a whellchair, the other running like a rabbit...

Don't pay attention to such a fraudster, her sole goal is to sale books... If you are still interested, it is simply a form of ketogenic diet! Neuroprotective but you won't accomplish miracle.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

...So they're basically suggesting a paleo diet?

I think it's funny that people on the paleo diet eat beef, but cows weren't a food source for cavemen. I guess you just have to eat "as close to" as possible in today's world.

They still make desiccated liver tablets, they're flash freeze dried chunks of liver essentially. I'd probably rather take those than eat liver. Yuk.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Another fantastic claim with no evidence. The Journal of Youtube strikes again

Edit: a good takedown of this quack here:

theness.com...
edit on 20-6-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
I came across Dr. Terry Wahls M.D. on youtube yesterday discussing how she reversed MS and it pretty much made my day. I have some personal experience with MS and it is something you would not wish on your worst enemy. I know it's not generalized but conventional medicine is doing nothing but treating symptoms... again.

In an nutshell, she claims she was diagnosed with MS and was confined to a tilting wheelchair. Conventional medicine was useless and she realized it early on. I can confirm that the best poison pharma has to offer for MS is truly expensive and hurts the body instead of helping.

So she abandoned conventional medicine and started to do research on her disease and also related auto-immune degenerative diseases. Smart move looking at the bigger picture IMO. She got on the trail of mitochondria which is also a very smart thing to do given what these tiny power plants do with the help of your body. It's a whole topic on it's own.

The basic premise is the body can repair itself from anything and mitochondria are the key to doing this. She found that (what she called) micro-nutrients were particularly important in helping the mitochondria repair tissue. read more on micronutrients here

So, to make a long story shorter, she claims to have stopped the progression with over the counter supplements, then when she switched to 100% food based sources, she reversed the symptoms and is now symptom free. Wheelchair to riding a bike 16 miles in 6-7 years. Lose that dream of a quick fix folks. That mentality is why we're being poisoned in the first place. Anyway, these two ladies in this video have a story worth checking out.

I'm just getting started with my research on this but I know things like this will never make it to conventional media, due to the medical cabal and the Pharma monsters exerting intellectual control with massive $. So I bring it to you with no conclusions. Just a starter.

Eat well, think well and dump the pill pushers.

I always think woo like this is a slap in the face for people who actually suffer from diseases like MS.
It's disgusting and grotesque.

"Oh you've got MS? Just eat like this and you'll be cured".
Absolutely grotesque.

Oh if she can prove that it works it will definitely make it through to mainstream.
But she can't prove something that doesn't happen so it will stay in the usual sites and those who are desperate and/or gullible will buy her books.

BTW if you say "gullible" over and over it sounds like you're saying "orange".

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Given that she is a real doctor (of sorts, teaching rather than practicing) and that she has had a few publications she well knows that to prove what she promotes she has to publish robust research.
So why hasn't she?
One reason "doctors" promote nonsense like this is to take advantage of people.
Another is that they need take no responsibility at all for your health or lack thereof.
One more is that they refuse any recourse.

The obligatory "quack miranda warning" from the charlatan's website...
"These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The owners of this website expressly disclaim all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the information or other contents of this site".
terrywahls.com...

So what this states is that if her "protocol" doesn't work or you suffer ill health as a result of it there's absolutely nothing whatsoever you can do about it.
Essentially she doesn't care at all.
As long as you've bought her books...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Isn't the Paleo diet just a spin on Atkins?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is good stuff....now dont forget to regularly ingest an anti-parasitic in natural for to counter all the critters some of whom LOVE sulpher and certain other things in some foods.....this work goes hand in hand wih some of the late respected Canadian Dr.Hulda Clarks work......used in tandem the two protocals seem to fit together like Yin and Yang.

Support mitochondrial processes via micro-nutient uptake while eliminating parasitic blooms which contribute to preventing this exact micro-nutrient uptake process.

Thanks for the video i had studied Dr.Clarks work and begun to learn what parasites prefer what nutrition and what micro-nutrients gave them optimal survival environments....now I can see how some of the foods most critical to the recovery process are providing the things specific parasitic blooms require to keep themselves rocking inside of you...

We are OVER-COMPENSATING and hammering ourselves with micro-nurients in massive doses because we are actually having to OVERFEED PARASITIC BLOOMS TO GET ENOUGH MICRO-NUTRIETNS INTO OURSELVES.....when all we need to do is first hit the parasites so they STOP PREVENTING NORMAL UPTAKE which triggers the triage reactions ...then simply take in the normal micro-nutrient uptakes until the triage reactions subside .....the key is using the 2 methods in tandem with a supplemental support of MJ to enhance the bodies ability to attatch to those micro-nutrients AND provide ani-parasiic impacts.......we may have a winning combonation here huh?

This woman has figured out how to overfeed specific parasiic blooms enough to stop the triage reaction from being triggered,she is using a flood of micro-nutrients to overcome the parasitic slowdown of her bodies micro-nutrient uptake.

She could simply kill the parasites regularly and eliminate the bodies triage reactions thereby getting a consistant supply of at least minimal micro-nutrients every second as she needs and also regulate her bodies processes pulling down many internal red-flags beyond just the triage reaction.It is like ideling down your bodies processes when you offer it parasitic relief regularly and supplement this with proper micro-nutrient supply.You cant have one wihout the other,well you can but why fail to kill he parasites regularly which you intake on all the foods and then over-feed yourself trying to get micro-nutrients past their blooms which suck everything good up before it gets to you.

Watch some survival shows and see what happens to people when they fast long term and STARVE their parasitic colonies to death....they suffer predictable and diagnostic symptoms because they all suffer herksheimer reactions when their bodies get hit by the toxic overloads created by the dissolving colonies of parasites.For some it doesnt take long.

This is why science has had to admit that there is a recorded increase in auto-immune efficiency after a person fasts....because once the parasitic blooms are drasticlly reduced by starvation the bodies immune system begins to recover immediatly.This message has been brought to you courtesy of WCB Canada who via their processes gifted me with the two most important ingredients needed to become a constant learner and sharer....time and poverty.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

For the most part, yes. It's a higher protein diet and low in carbs. It's more strict, and more attention is paid to where the protein and any carbs come from. It cuts out more gluten than Atkins.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
This is good stuff....now dont forget to regularly ingest an anti-parasitic in natural for to counter all the critters some of whom LOVE sulpher and certain other things in some foods.....this work goes hand in hand wih some of the late respected Canadian Dr.Hulda Clarks work......used in tandem the two protocals seem to fit together like Yin and Yang.

Support mitochondrial processes via micro-nutient uptake while eliminating parasitic blooms which contribute to preventing this exact micro-nutrient uptake process.

Thanks for the video i had studied Dr.Clarks work and begun to learn what parasites prefer what nutrition and what micro-nutrients gave them optimal survival environments....now I can see how some of the foods most critical to the recovery process are providing the things specific parasitic blooms require to keep themselves rocking inside of you...

We are OVER-COMPENSATING and hammering ourselves with micro-nurients in massive doses because we are actually having to OVERFEED PARASITIC BLOOMS TO GET ENOUGH MICRO-NUTRIETNS INTO OURSELVES.....when all we need to do is first hit the parasites so they STOP PREVENTING NORMAL UPTAKE which triggers the triage reactions ...then simply take in the normal micro-nutrient uptakes until the triage reactions subside .....the key is using the 2 methods in tandem with a supplemental support of MJ to enhance the bodies ability to attatch to those micro-nutrients AND provide ani-parasiic impacts.......we may have a winning combonation here huh?

This woman has figured out how to overfeed specific parasiic blooms enough to stop the triage reaction from being triggered,she is using a flood of micro-nutrients to overcome the parasitic slowdown of her bodies micro-nutrient uptake.

She could simply kill the parasites regularly and eliminate the bodies triage reactions thereby getting a consistant supply of at least minimal micro-nutrients every second as she needs and also regulate her bodies processes pulling down many internal red-flags beyond just the triage reaction.It is like ideling down your bodies processes when you offer it parasitic relief regularly and supplement this with proper micro-nutrient supply.You cant have one wihout the other,well you can but why fail to kill he parasites regularly which you intake on all the foods and then over-feed yourself trying to get micro-nutrients past their blooms which suck everything good up before it gets to you.

Watch some survival shows and see what happens to people when they fast long term and STARVE their parasitic colonies to death....they suffer predictable and diagnostic symptoms because they all suffer herksheimer reactions when their bodies get hit by the toxic overloads created by the dissolving colonies of parasites.For some it doesnt take long.

This is why science has had to admit that there is a recorded increase in auto-immune efficiency after a person fasts....because once the parasitic blooms are drasticlly reduced by starvation the bodies immune system begins to recover immediatly.This message has been brought to you courtesy of WCB Canada who via their processes gifted me with the two most important ingredients needed to become a constant learner and sharer....time and poverty.

Hulda Clarke?
You're citing her as a reference and expecting to be taken seriously?

She wrote a book titled "A Cure for All Advanced Cancers".
She died of cancer (it was multiple myeloma, a form of lymphoma).
Not the greatest advertisement for her "treatment" was it?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Great post, links, thread. Thanks.

F&S&

top topics

join