It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-un claims to have cured Aids, Ebola, Sars and Mers with single 'miracle drug'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i wouldn't be surprised if it is true.... but people hate NK b/c of the bs propaganda that people believe
and ofc big pharma is gonna be like NO NO NO NO! NOT TRUE!..... they gotta keep lining their pockets with all the bs cures they shrill out

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That guy on the left can't even button up his jacket properly HAHA

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: noxxen
i wouldn't be surprised if it is true.... but people hate NK b/c of the bs propaganda that people believe
and ofc big pharma is gonna be like NO NO NO NO! NOT TRUE!..... they gotta keep lining their pockets with all the bs cures they shrill out

Wait...you wouldn't be surprised that one drug can cure AIDS, Ebola, SARS, MERS, plus -- as mentioned in other news articles -- cancer, tuberculosis, and morning sickness?

Honestly, I would be very surprised if one drug could cure all of that. Frankly, I'm surprised you seem to be so nonplussed about the idea of one drug being able to cure so many things.

edit on 6/20/2015 by soylent green is people because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
nevertheless ...the cure of cancer could be simple...wassent it thats its an billions industry of the pharma ..you wouldend see them unemploid...do you!
think about it

edit on 20-6-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: soylent green is people

Honestly, I would be very surprised if one drug could cure all of that. Frankly, I'm surprised you seem to be so nonplussed about the idea of one drug being able to cure so many things.

The claims I have found are that it boosts your immune system..

By:

-increasing the body's ability to produce interferon by 16 times.
-stimulating the hypothalamus, the supreme nerve centrum.

Who knows if the claims are true.. And who knows if your immune system alone can kill EVERYTHING Ever

It might be good for some things.

For instance we all have cancer cells in us right now, but they are constantly found and destroyed. Cancer takes hold when that does not work.
edit on 20-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

By:

Who knows if the claims are true.. And who knows if your immune system alone can kill EVERYTHING Ever

For instance we all have cancer cells in us right now, but they are constantly found and destroyed. Cancer takes hold when that does not work.

Oh -- I agree. I'm all for certain things (such as ginseng, which is part of this drug) that can help boost my immune system.

However, I would be shocked if one drug could be a cure for all of the things this drug claims it could cure.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Kim Jong-un claims to have cured Aids, Ebola, Sars and Mers with single 'miracle drug'

To bad he couldn't find a cure for obesity, chubby little fart.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Hey that's no way to talk about a living god. Really can't believe they fall for that. How can you honestly look at him and think he's a god. Never understood that one and probably never will.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

By:

For those of you claiming that you can boost your immune system please read this.
Then read it again.

www.skepticalraptor.com...

As for Kim's claims of a panacea well you don't see any North Koreans with the diseases mentioned do you?
(In fact you don't see any North Koreans full stop).

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Hey that's no way to talk about a living god. Really can't believe they fall for that. How can you honestly look at him and think he's a god. Never understood that one and probably never will.

Happy Laughing Buddha's not exactly what you would call in peak physical condition is he?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
For those of you claiming that you can boost your immune system please read this.
Then read it again.

As for Kim's claims of a panacea well you don't see any North Koreans with the diseases mentioned do you?

Careful what you write. I am not making any claims. You did respond to me.

In any case you are misunderstanding what you linked. What your article is claiming is that the Immune system is very complex. It is. SOooo Back to what I linked as claims made by the company who makes this injection "medicine."

Shown to increase the bodies ability to produce interferon by over 16 times.
Do you know what that means if it's true?
linksy

Interferons (IFNs) are a group of signaling proteins[1] made and released by host cells in response to the presence of pathogens, such as viruses, bacteria, parasites, or tumor cells. In a typical scenario, a virus-infected cell will release interferons causing nearby cells to heighten their anti-viral defenses.

OK.. Some diseases are treated by simply adding interferon to someone's body... AS IN:

Interferon beta-1a and interferon beta-1b are used to treat and control multiple sclerosis, an autoimmune disorder. This treatment is effective for reducing attacks in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis and slowing disease progression and activity in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis.[25]

Interferon therapy is used (in combination with chemotherapy and radiation) as a treatment for some cancers.[26]

Already we have that interferon DOES affect the immune system quite well.. And we have a claim that this drug increases the bodies ability to produce interferon by over 16 times.. And we have it as anti Cancer.

The next Claim
Improved hypothalamus function

the opposite of which is shown here:
Linksy

abnormal functioning of hypothalamus, for example, low metabolism, loss of appetite, changed emotional behavior, infertility, memory loss, low TSH resulting in hypothyroidism, lower serotonin and dopamine levels, sleep disorder.

This fits the other claims of the drug I have seen..

So the question stands, does it actually raise interferon and improve hypothalamus function..

No need to over simplify things.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Wow, a new migic little blue pill I don't need.........
Thanks a million.............

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Then read it again.

Careful what you write. I am not making any claims. You did respond to me.

In any case you are misunderstanding what you linked. What your article is claiming is that the Immune system is very complex. It is. SOooo Back to what I linked as claims made by the company who makes this injection "medicine."

Shown to increase the bodies ability to produce interferon by over 16 times.
Do you know what that means if it's true?
linksy

Interferons (IFNs) are a group of signaling proteins[1] made and released by host cells in response to the presence of pathogens, such as viruses, bacteria, parasites, or tumor cells. In a typical scenario, a virus-infected cell will release interferons causing nearby cells to heighten their anti-viral defenses.

OK.. Some diseases are treated by simply adding interferon to someone's body... AS IN:

Interferon beta-1a and interferon beta-1b are used to treat and control multiple sclerosis, an autoimmune disorder. This treatment is effective for reducing attacks in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis and slowing disease progression and activity in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis.[25]

Interferon therapy is used (in combination with chemotherapy and radiation) as a treatment for some cancers.[26]

Already we have that interferon DOES affect the immune system quite well.. And we have a claim that this drug increases the bodies ability to produce interferon by over 16 times.. And we have it as anti Cancer.

The next Claim
Improved hypothalamus function

the opposite of which is shown here:
Linksy

abnormal functioning of hypothalamus, for example, low metabolism, loss of appetite, changed emotional behavior, infertility, memory loss, low TSH resulting in hypothyroidism, lower serotonin and dopamine levels, sleep disorder.

This fits the other claims of the drug I have seen..

So the question stands, does it actually raise interferon and improve hypothalamus function..

No need to over simplify things.

Those therapies are used when the immune system is compromised so I suppose you can say they "boost" the immune system but only back to normal levels if that.
And those are quite specific in what they affect and do. So again, saying they boost the whole immune system is disingenuous.
Boosting a normal immune system would have disastrous effects on your body as it would attack everything.
That would be bad.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Those therapies are used when the immune system is compromised so I suppose you can say they "boost" the immune system but only back to normal levels if that.
And those are quite specific in what they affect and do. So again, saying they boost the whole immune system is disingenuous.
Boosting a normal immune system would have disastrous effects on your body as it would attack everything.
That would be bad.

Medicines are not meant for healthy immune systems.
I think you are agreeing with me you just don't know it.

It comes down to medical trials with said "medicine" in relation to specific diseases.
This is not a one size fits all "drug," and you are probably getting the wrong idea by reading all the propaganda about it.
It's taking me on a goose chase, but it's all good as I get to learn on the way.

There are all kinds of different doses, and dosing schedules..
This isn't like taking vitamin C in random high doses or something similar.

edit on 21-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

That would be bad.

Medicines are not meant for healthy immune systems.
I think you are agreeing with me you just don't know it.

It comes down to medical trials with said "medicine" in relation to specific diseases.
This is not a one size fits all "drug," and you are probably getting the wrong idea by reading all the propaganda about it.
It's taking me on a goose chase, but it's all good as I get to learn on the way.

There are all kinds of different doses, and dosing schedules..
This isn't like taking vitamin C in random high doses or something similar.

To be perfectly honest you're right in saying I don't know whether I'm agreeing with you or not as you've not really made it clear what you're saying.
I'm not entirely sure you know what you're saying either.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: noxxen

Take the drug, inject yourself with HIV, and Ebola, tell us how it goes.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
OMG Kim Jong-un is such like a god, we shall probably all prosternate before him.

/Sarc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join