It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-un claims to have cured Aids, Ebola, Sars and Mers with single 'miracle drug'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

Yes World, you can now rest easy. Dear Leader of North Korea has solved most of today's issues.

Kim Jong-un claims to have succeeded where the greatest minds in science have failed... by producing a single drug which can prevent and cure Aids, Ebola, Sars and Mers.

North Korea is currently suffering from one of the worst droughts in its history while still pursuing a nuclear programme.

The official Korean Central News Agency said the portly despot's scientists developed miracle drug Kumdang-2 from ginseng and other ingredients - without saying which.

North Korea claimed the same drug cured deadly bird flu outbreaks in 2006 and 2013.

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh yeah, I would trust taking a drug this dufus created! Riiiiiiiiiight......

Probably laced with agent orange/ricin/ebola.....Here Americans, take my "miracle" medicine....bwahahahah (evil laugh in backround)....

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Wait what?
I know how you meant that, but hahaha...
Yes, yes you can.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

What DID Dennis Rodman bring to North Korea? Things that make you go hmmmm...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

What DID Dennis Rodman bring to North Korea? Things that make you go hmmmm...

I am surprised Dennis isn't in that room with a white lab coat. You would think he could get a little recognition.

Oh and when I said "you can't make this stuff up", I meant "we" can't. The PR group in NK seem to have more imagination than the Weekly World News. (Batboy told me so)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Lobbyists for pharmaceutical companies are scrambling for a meeting !!

But cell phone service seems to be jammed in North Korea today,

_/-o-_

link   
From what I understand, Kumdang-2 is real and has become popular in many countries due to it's ability to boost the immune system.

It was developed in North Korea, but I doubt that it cures AIDS or any other disease.

link   
Sounds to me like he just made an energy drink.

Maybe they needed a little boost

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
www.kcna.co.jp...

DPRK said no such thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
From what I understand, Kumdang-2 is real and has become popular in many countries due to it's ability to boost the immune system.

It was developed in North Korea, but I doubt that it cures AIDS or any other disease.

Ummmm does that name describe whats in it? I'm not trying that. Hey let's get Mikey he'll try anything.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Did Kim click on one of those links that says "This one weird trick will cure Aids, Ebola, Sars and Mers! What happens next will shock you...."
edit on 19-6-2015 by Rexamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
www.kcna.co.jp...

DPRK said no such thing.

From that page it links to a story that says:

Link

Kumdang-2 Injection
 Pyongyang, June 18 (KCNA) -- Kumdang-2 Injection developed by the Korea Pugang Pharmaceutic Co., Ltd is believed to be efficacious for different epidemics.
In this regard KCNA met Dr. Jon Sung Hun, director of the company.
Jon said:
The researchers insert rare earth elements (REE) into insam (ginseng) by applying the micro-elementary fertilizers of REE to the fields of insam. Inside the herbal body of insam the REE had got combined with the saccharides into desired complex compounds.
The injection is made of extracts from those complex compounds.
As a strong immuno-activator, the injection has been recognized to prevent different malignant epidemics.

And I wish people were more careful about jumping onto propaganda.. As to the OP and what I really meant...
You CAN make it up.. And they do it all the time.. THEY being sources trying to make people look bad..
It's easy to believe a new story that confirms your old propaganda that NK is a joke..
But all stories have to be checked on their own merit..

They are describing using the ginsing plant as a molecular changing device.. Put in new elements and then the plant makes them into other compounds.. It's interesting research in the US at least..

I'll try and see if this NK thing has any meat to it.. So far the idea makes way more sense in the way it's presented by this link in my post..
Wonder if there is any data or experiments.
edit on 19-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Dear Leader Kim still needs time to grow. He hasn't got a clue what he's talking about.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I was wondering what the next line of crap about the axis of evil would be…

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

It's easy to believe a new story that confirms your old propaganda that NK is a joke..

As you can tell from the comments posted in this thread. Instead of finding out the truth, people would rather poke fun at someone they see as different or vulnerable.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Maybe it has powdered unicorn horn in it?
He does have the market cornered on unicorn horn powder.
newsfe ed.time

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Well if he discovered it must involve soda and chips possibly with other fast foods intermixed but grantee mountain dew is involved .

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I was wondering what the next line of crap about the axis of evil would be…

So far in my short research it looks like South Korea is trying to smear this product/medicine whatever...
It looks to actually be something that works.

This has been out for a LONG time..

But it rings of Chinese herbal cures..

But tracking down un biased info is hard so far..

uggh.

edit on 19-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Lol. Are you sure the article isn't from The Onion?

edit on 19-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If you believe the opposite of what western medicine (and western media) tells you, your life will likely be healthier and longer.

I pay attention to all fringe reports like this. Particularly if Pharma shills show up to trash the idea. If it works and isn't in their IP portfolio, it's their mission to make it disappear off the face of the planet.

I'm not saying any of the responders to this thread are paid shills but give it time.

Here come the shills... run!
It's not in a medical journal or PubMed!
Where else has he been published?
It's not cited anywhere!
Yes drug companies make profit, but they deserve every penny. We are sick and broken without their lifesaving technologies.
Don't waste your time researching of classifying this. Any intelligent, modern person should ignore the material. Many of your peers have already made that choice and they are leading better lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join