It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ceres, 3 Mile Tall Pyramid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Having been interesting in the Ceres news since it began I have constantly been checking on new news. Something I found yesterday and thought I would share is the new photos and ideas about what was found. Below is a photo of what looks like a large pyramid type object on Ceres surface.

Here shows its actual size which as you can see, is quite large.

Ceres Link

Whether or not it is what they say it is, it is however interesting how slowly the surface of Ceres is becoming more and more strange and interesting. It'll be a case of what they find, do they show us? and if they show us, hopefully it will be special. After all the universe is a big and wonderful place and there will be a day we stumble across something great. Fingers crossed.

Also further findings where those of a new crater spotted by Nasa.

As Dawn first made its approach on Ceres earlier this year, it caught sight of large, bright and mysterious reflective spots in a crater on the big rock, which is also believed to contain quite a bit of water, ice and/or mud in its interior.

edit on 19-6-2015 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It looks as wide as one these cliche ATS nerds pimples

edit on 19-6-2015 by WolfBytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WolfBytes

Well Phage is not here yet.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

there's already a thread on this in the 'space exploration' section: link

what's it got to do with 'aliens and ufos'?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I read about this yesterday.

I see someone already mentioned pimples and phage.

Some of the outer moons are pretty bizarre in appearance and make up. Just adds to the mystery of their creation.

(post by WolfBytes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

It may be an Ice Volcano.

Astronomers have discovered direct evidence of water on the dwarf planet Ceres in the form of vapor plumes erupting into space, possibly from volcano-like ice geysers on its surface.

Using European Space Agency's Herschel Space Observatory, scientists detected water vapor escaping from two regions on Ceres, a dwarf planet that is also the largest asteroid in the solar system. The water is likely erupting from icy volcanoes or sublimation of ice into clouds of vapor.
www.space.com...

Water water every where ......

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There's a pretty narly impact crater behind it. Perhaps it's the remains that got covered over by the falling debris ejected up on impact.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
There is something still sitting there too..

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
But Ceres-ly, why make a thread about a thread of another thread? ( I might as well cherry pick.)

According to journalists now, it's either racist or a pyramid. Pimples aside, the real acne (face or not) is doubting the truth. How can one shed kids with no remorse?

Only married parents should have the benefit of children with a toll. Out of wedlock is just spreading more hate and injustice.
edit on 19-6-2015 by WolfBytes because: Grammar police came

edit on 19-6-2015 by WolfBytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
Having been interesting in the Ceres news since it began I have constantly been checking on new news. Something I found yesterday and thought I would share is the new photos and ideas about what was found. Below is a photo of what looks like a large pyramid type object on Ceres surface.

Here shows its actual size which as you can see, is quite large.

Ceres Link

Whether or not it is what they say it is, it is however interesting how slowly the surface of Ceres is becoming more and more strange and interesting. It'll be a case of what they find, do they show us? and if they show us, hopefully it will be special. After all the universe is a big and wonderful place and there will be a day we stumble across something great. Fingers crossed.

Also further findings where those of a new crater spotted by Nasa.

As Dawn first made its approach on Ceres earlier this year, it caught sight of large, bright and mysterious reflective spots in a crater on the big rock, which is also believed to contain quite a bit of water, ice and/or mud in its interior.

This is being spread in order to put the idea of pyramids in the minds eye of people..I am on to you elohim container.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusPrimeOne

You know about transgressions? Obviously not, but you like Trans so much you have it in your name.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Moderators aren't doing there jobs.

Thread is located

HERE

&

HERE

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
A thread on this subject already exists.

Please continue your discussion here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join