It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Manufacture Synthetic Drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It was years ago that I came across several references to this. The information was very deeply buried. I haven't got time to attempt to find links. This is just theory.

The overall picture suggests the CIA manufacture synthetic coc aine, allegedly at $5 per kilo, and sell it worldwide. This is why coc aine users are aware of the big difference between the 'best' coc aine and the standard variety. Not just down to adulteration, a different substance altogether.

The synthetic variety does more harm to the body, has less of an uplifting affect and is more addictive. Testing methods commonly used can't distinguish the difference.

The manufacturing process is extremely expensive to set up and would not be viable for any criminal enterprise that might expect to get busted. Hence it is only the likes of the CIA who can get away with running the factories. Secret funding was used to pay for the initial production lines. (No pun intended.)

...much of the stolen gold, silver, gems, antiquities etc was secretly taken by U.S. government insiders, particularly the Office of Strategic Services (OSS)/Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and various generals in the military. This is where the secret agency got its first big financing—under the table of course. This secret dealing was itself one of the greatest crimes of the 20th century. - See more at: americanfreepress.net...

Raw materials are cheap, the eventual profit is astronomical.

I can't see how production of the genuine article could have kept up with the worldwide increase in coc aine use. To my mind only synthetic production can account for this. Perhaps someone can produce facts and figures showing how production kept up with consumption.

Advertising the product took the form of presenting us with glamorous role models who are later revealed as coc aine users. From what I've experienced with long term users it rots the brain and isn't glamorous in any way. Those who defend it's use probably haven't seen the damage surrounding people with forty years history of coc aine dependence.

Don't take this too seriously, this is the Skunk Works forum.

Please rip this theory apart with facts, figure and logic.

edit on 19 6 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
While I "imagine" the agency has something to do with drugs...ahem...they do grow a metric # ton of it in SA.

I have an old friend from the Army who decided to augment his income by tree top flyin', had a very lucrative transport business for years, and there was no end of it. And it wasn't synthetic. The volume Dabo shuttled around was jaw dropping, and he was one small transport service.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Spraying's gone out of fashion.

On May 10, the Colombian government announced that the country would cease the use of aerial spray techniques in its anti-narcotics program. Aerial spraying has been used to control illegal coca crops, which provide drug cartels with the raw material needed for coc aine production. The decision came only days after the World Health Organization stated that the primary ingredient in these sprays, glyphosate, is “probably carcinogenic”.
www.eurasiareview.com...

But there is a possible moth solution.

The insatiable appetite that the Eloria Noyesi caterpillars have for coca plants is well-documented in Colombia society. In fact, the species’ nickname, el gringo, is based on its dependency on the coca plant.[6] This connection is based on the fact that “gringo” means foreigner in Spanish and, stereotypically, foreigners have been the largest consumers of coc aine.

We could be seeing even more production of the genuine article.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The synthetic variety does more harm to the body, has less of an uplifting affect and is more addictive.

Yeah, well synthetic cannabinoids were like that and the way they just popped up on the scene in 2008 always made me suspicious of who was behind it. But t wasn't until 2011 when the MSM started reporting about sync-noids that it was popularized, that's how all drugs have become popular within society, though the media reporting on it's dangers.

Anyway...... maybe they use synthetic coke to produce crack, considering its pretty much an American phenomenon. It kind of makes sense that it was the CIA who released it on the American public in the 80's, as a means to control the masses. That was around the time when the middle class golden age started really declining in the US.

Think about it, flood the poverty stricken areas with a cheap and highly addictive drug and the people are immobilized and unable (unwilling) to fight TPTB for justice. Since the strong are to busy fighting each other over the trade, the weak are to busy chasing there next hit and everyone in between who's not involved with addictive & dangerous drugs, can just be arrested on minor cannabis charges.

The war on drugs is obviously just a way to control the masses of 'have not's'.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The synthetic variety does more harm to the body, has less of an uplifting affect and is more addictive.

Yeah, well synthetic cannabinoids were like that and the way they just popped up on the scene in 2008 always made me suspicious of who was behind it. But t wasn't until 2011 when the MSM started reporting about sync-noids that it was popularized, that's how all drugs have become popular within society, though the media reporting on it's dangers.

I agree about the crack. And it was especially targeted in black communities it seems. Maybe you could say it was a cultural thing, but it had to be introduced somehow.. To the OP there always seemed to be 2 types of coc aine like you say. Friends could always tell. Had to get it straight from mexico to be reasonably sure they said. It wasn't like there was all types of quality.. It was either good or not worth it.

As far as the synthetic cannabinoids. I don't use them, and think they can be quite dangerous actually. Anyone reading this just don't..

I feel like I remember those before 2008..

There was one website in particular that was completely different to all the rest, this was either 2005 or 2007.
There are still sites operating from within the USA that if they went through customs would be flagged.
This is starting to feel quite odd.. Thinking back on it, these were always weird under the radar single guys, who somehow had what seemed like unlimited supply, and their own products that were VERY different from the mainstream stuff that was banned easier.. Better everyone said.

I never thought about where they were getting such large quantities, when it was just one guy. At one point there was one guy supplying pretty much everyone in the US.. It was after one of the large banning sweeps. Same guy who was operating around 2005 or 2007.

I feel really much like I should forget everything I know about the guy or his character or the site or everything lol..
So that's it for that.

I've been feeling a bit spooked lately. haha..

Oh the main point of my post I almost left off..
The USA government is not ONE thing..
The part banning the synthetic cannabinoids. That part was trying to help the health of people within the USA.
I bet it was in response to CIA types spreading this bs. And the profit margins must have been horrendous. In some cases the profits are still rolling in, I BET..

I was taught to hate the US government by all these things the CIA did, and the FBI, and the OSS, and the NSA, and the ARMY.. But when I look at it logically most of the bad stuff wasn't sanctioned by the president, in as much as that president wasn't threatened into compliance.. When you have JFK hunting the CIA and the Mafia.. And then he's dead..

I support the USA.. Just got to get all the yucky out..
Corporations will suck the life from you and spit you out.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
These two answers have shaken me more than anything else on ATS.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
IMO they wouldn't waste time on synthetic coc aine when they could just make meth.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

My son showed me this today.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainTwig
IMO they wouldn't waste time on synthetic coc aine when they could just make meth.

They would do both.
There is a huge market for both.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
very interesting post

i believe in synthetic coc aine too now that you mention it.

too many users-too little farms
even with the guys that cut up and cook it up for more coke..its still overwhelming the amount of people who use it

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Phillyated

easy way to know about this is the cost of something..
demand outstrips supply you get coc aine prices.. (and a heavy need to cut it, or make other similar products)
meanwhile mexican marijuana is so cheap it may not be worth smuggling over the border anymore.

I can't wait till America is growing all it's own supply on that one plant.
Anything to Strangle the DEA, and Cartels..

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
That's a good point. The synthetic marijuana was around for a long while in pot mags but most ppl had no clue. I didn't think it was effective until the media picked up on it. Then it seemed like it was everywhere with a quickness. Man, that stuff is bad news.

The CIA has been called out on the drug war hypocrisy running all sides (it seems). I don't know to what extent they're still working it, but think if you got something locked down like that you'd have incentive to keep it going. People need to just stick to things which can get them through the day and not cause them to die out early. There are some light drugs that are legal which do the trick for most. Keep experimenting, people.
edit on 21-6-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Those in the magazines were always fake.. Even then, I think they had the "working fakes" in production. Those ones that look pretty, are just glued together inert plant material. The other was always fake looking, but did the job. Everyone who was in on it back then knew it wasn't some magical mix of marshmallow and sage.. JW-12 or H whatever whatever.. I am not a chemist. As these were banned, the synthetics became more and more toxic.. With more and more side effects.

That is except for that one site and one guy I was talking about earlier.

In any case I never thought about what you are saying in your post..
It's hitting me now though..

Put the fake stuff in the mainstream.. It doesn't get stopped because there is nothing in it.. Then you hear from a friend that there is stuff that actually works.. Then you have created a market, without getting the media too savvy to where the true market is.. The site I am talking about was almost impossible to find with a search engine.

Good advice for everyone here..
Stop supporting CIA terrorism.
Be sober.
And if you just need marijuana and especially for medical reasons..
Go Natural. Source from legal grows.

That other stuff could kill you. It's chemicals sprayed or soaked onto plants.. Get the dosage wrong, and your brain is in blackout or maybe even death mode.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

the difference in synthetic and natural is when a plant grows it is subject to the sun and moon light and gravitational variations. All of which relate to information being imprinted into the plant.

The difference is that after one takes a trip they will seem fine for a time then they begin to decay and turn into monsters.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

What do you mean, "fake" ? Did they have no synthetic cannabinoids in them? I mean everyone knew then, and still does that this mail-order stuff isn't real pot, but it does the trick.

Guess I need to look at the timeline for synthetics and rollout. I never bought the obviously fake stuff back then. Did you?
edit on 21-6-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

as for taking drugs to get through the day.. I am in complete agreement.
I stopped smoking cigarettes, but every so often like maybe 6 months from now?? I will pick up a pack and it will last me for a year. Tobacco is more useful when you don't need it. As are all drugs.

A couple(2) or heck even 8 beers on a bad day, is soo much more relaxing than drinking a 12 pack every night. Use it with purpose..

I'm most interested in making teas with interesting herbs these days. I used to have this dream herb mix that I used to make teas with at night. It had some herb or root from Africa, in it. Made me dream of being in villages, and being black a lot.. Was Very enlightening. I feel like I was learning real things about somewhere near India. I was a fisherman. The men had to go out on these rafts, and we were spear fishing and using nets, but it was very dangerous.. The front of our raft had oyster shells stuck to it, like some kind of Ramming device haha.. Our village was always wet so everyone was always a bit muddy.. I liked being there.

A lot of the "weaker" drugs used in the right context can be WAY more powerful, than numbing the pain..

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

What do you mean, "fake" ? Did they have no synthetic cannabinoids in them? I mean everyone knew then, and still does that this mail-order stuff isn't real pot, but it does the trick.

Guess I need to look at the timeline for synthesis and rollout. I never bought the obviously fake stuff back then. Did you?

yes I mean there was glued together inert material in magazines like high times for instance I think it was.. Names like acupulco gold, and blueberry, blah blah..

But at the same time there was the synthetic cannibinoid sprayed onto marshmallow/herb mixtures.. your k2 or spice, or a million other names..

Nowadays the stuff is POISON..

STAY AWAY..

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Eh, I can't moderate with my choice of drugs, but have found alternatives that seem to have little to no negative repercussions and a lot of positive benefits.

I'm a big fan of tea, drink various white and green loose leaf teas. Sipping on a good chai right now. I personally take noopept daily for like 10 months now no issues. Nothing but growth from it. To each their own.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
To each their own.

Yes..

I love that.

happy travels.

top topics

join