It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AmeriKKKa

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
He is going to be a hero in lock up with all the other white supremacists. This kid will have no problems in prison and will be well protected by the aryan brotherhood.

a reply to: Liquesence

If I were investigators I would be looking to see if his relatives or whomever he cared about received any large sums of cash recently. It is not outside the realm of reality for someone to do something they might have done anyway when urged by outside powers that offer compensation to say a destitute family or dying family member who needed a procedure. In no way am I saying that this is what happened factually so do not blast me but this kid could have been scouted because of his already publicly known views then offered payment for his family and protection while incarcerated. Then when the investigation comes about it reveals that oh well he felt this way for a while so nothing to see here, just another crazy doing crazy stuff.
edit on CDTFri, 19 Jun 2015 08:28:50 -0500amppAmerica/Chicago19-05:00Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:28:50 -050028 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Dylann Roof is a drug thug criminal.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This dude killed a senator which wass the true puropse/point of this attack lets not forget that. Senators arent killed at random church shootings, because there are no random church shootings and senators are supposed to be well protected members of the government.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
This dude killed a senator which wass the true puropse/point of this attack lets not forget that. Senators arent killed at random church shootings, because there are no random church shootings and senators are supposed to be well protected members of the government.
Do US senators have 24/7 security details? I don't know how political security works at that level.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Weird, someone calling themselves Skinn Deep posted this original post verbatim on a FB comment about South Carolina and the Confederate Flag. I had to double check to make sure it was identical. Either someone is pilfering ATS for quotes or......

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

US Senators might, State Senators don't unless they hire them themselves or are under direct threat in which case the police are required to provide protection.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Not at the State Level. Unless he's running for Pres.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That makes sense to me.

Thank goodness South Carolina is a Death Penalty state. This kid deserves nothing less.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Now if they'd only take down that stupid flag...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

White right wing militias is one of the greatest threats to public safety.

A list of names and fire power ratings would help with the perspective.

Then we can compare that to the big city street gang firepower.

Then we can make a list of murders related to each.

link   

Are you from the US? Because the uks crimes are some of the worst rivalling Saudi... I mean having Muslims cut off people's heads and people just watch Lmao. Explain the logic and educated reasoning in that? You didn't ban Islam for one extremist. We can't ban a flag because someone wants to use it to spread terror. That's like if someone carried out an attack on the UK while wearing an union Jack and now a bunch of idiots were repeating ITS THE FLAGS FAULT !!! ITS THE FLAGS FAULT!!! You wouldn't ban the flag just becuause he was wearing it. Don't be stupid a flag isn't the issue it's the interpretation and if they keep teaching history wrong then there will always be that liberal hippy dissertation. Blame the real reason. Not the boogeyman the media makes up.
edit on 5300862015vAmerica/Chicago06bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: 5thNovember

Why does it matter?.
Check his name out...
edit on 19-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
This dude killed a senator which wass the true puropse/point of this attack lets not forget that.

He had far bigger plans in mind, he said he wanted to cause race war.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Weird, someone calling themselves Skinn Deep posted this original post verbatim on a FB comment about South Carolina and the Confederate Flag. I had to double check to make sure it was identical. Either someone is pilfering ATS for quotes or......

This isnt the only site iv posted this on. I'm very active on facebook, twitter and the new social media which has popped up called minds.com

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Your entire OP is based on generalization and stereotyping--the type of behavior that you're saying needs to be resolved.

No one denies that there isn't some racism still existing in America (that's with a 'c,' not a 'KKK'), but it comes from all races and in many different forms. Most of what I think the media and most people consider "racism" is actually bigotry and antiquated stereotyping, not actual racism.

But, what your OP does is basically what you're stating needs fixed. You can't take isolated instances that show up in the news and then apply that person's mentality to the whole of a nation, or pretend that it even represents a hefty minority percentage of this country (minority as in number, not race). You can absolutely argue that any existing racism needs to be stamped out, but to pretend that most Americans have extreme views is participating in a behavior that you're claiming needs to be eradicated.

The vast majority of people that I know don't have a racist bone in their body, and I've lived in California, Germany, Tennessee and Kentucky. I'm not saying that I haven't encountered some, but they are few and far between, and tend to be older people who hold on to beliefs that are based on ignorance.

I think that your entire post is misguided at its foundation...the point is good (to end racism), but your assertions are off the mark, IMO.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ddrneville
Two words : gun control
And to all the pro gun guys, let's talk in about 10 years from now as to what you are allowed to own in regards to guns in the US.
Maybe a .22 six shooter

You are at least true to type. You don't know anything about firearms. A .22 six shooter, in capable hands, can be one of the most deadly weapons on the face of the earth.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

White right wing militias is one of the greatest threats to public safety.

A list of names and fire power ratings would help with the perspective.

Then we can compare that to the big city street gang firepower.

Then we can make a list of murders related to each.

Awwwww SNAP!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yea that is true, but it was more the point that this guy is no different than a black gangbanger killing people for street rep. I doubt it is a mental illness issue and more just that this guy is a thug.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
The vast majority of people that I know don't have a racist bone in their body

I don't think OP ever said they do? Maybe you took offense of his post or something but you come up as quite missing the point of the OP.

The point of the OP is to remind that, though the media are mainly portraying violence in the US as the result of poor people from minorities, there was and is still a whole menagerie of hate groups plaguing the US with racism and discrimination. And this issue is often minimized or denied despite being a concerning truth.

Reminder;

Active U.S. Hate Groups

The Southern Poverty Law Center counted 784 active hate groups in the United States in 2014. Only organizations and their chapters known to be active during 2014 are included.

All hate groups have beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics.

This list was compiled using hate group publications and websites, citizen and law enforcement reports, field sources and news reports.

Hate group activities can include criminal acts, marches, rallies, speeches, meetings, leafleting or publishing. Websites appearing to be merely the work of a single individual, rather than the publication of a group, are not included in this list. Listing here does not imply a group advocates or engages in violence or other criminal activity.

Map:
www.splcenter.org...
List of groups:
www.splcenter.org...

SC situation:

Some of these groups like the white supremacist site Stormfront can count as much as 300.000 members.

It's in no way marginal. It is huge.
edit on 19-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Until black racism stops being condoned and perpetrated in the media, by the countries leaders, president and everyday citizens this will become more common place. All they are doing creating more racists. With white people constantly being called racist by simply having a different skin color, some feel they my as well be racist and play up to these stereo types.

Just as young black youths are constantly poisoned by parts of their culture (ie. Rap music) and choose to be thugs.

Maybe the black community needs to look inward and effect changes in their own community and display some accountability.

Not saying that there are not problems with in the white community. There definitely are.

I'm sure because I dared say anything negative about the black community I'll be labeled a racist and bigot by some. Truth is I'm neither of those things and simply a realist.

Until EVERYONE has a voice and listens to each other nothing will change. Hate begets hate and that is we are seeing now.
edit on 19-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join