It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AmeriKKKa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

originally posted by: Wookiep
Liberal media

Doing it again

Yeah, and I'll say it 1000 more times. It doesn't make you look cooler. The liberal media is the only one causing racial division by bringing race into everything. Prove otherwise or shut up.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Yes, racism in America over the past 8-10 years is a problem, and mostly from the black community toward whites.

Ahaha, you must live in a different universe. Only in the past 8-10 years? Mostly black VS whites?

Ahaha this would be too funny if this wasn't pathetic and baiting for more racial tension even within the thread.

You are part of the problem you try to denounce by claiming racism in the US is new and mostly blacks VS whites. Shame on you for stirring so much hate in here.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

a reply to: n00bUK

In America, racism is a huge problem that you need to come together and solve if you expect things to ever change for the better.

Yes, racism in America over the past 8-10 years is a problem, and mostly from the black community toward whites. Some whites now are getting pissed, and all the progress from the 60s may soon be all for naught due to this fact. Recognize THAT and we may see true progress.

Then why create such a clearly race baiting and divisive thread??

And thats where our debate ends.

You agree that you meed to come together , then state that its not as on sided as what the media are making out. But then go on to say that most of the race hate is coming from the black community. . . . Its funny, the only person race baiting here is you.

We're done talking ow, i can see your game.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

The liberal media is the only one causing racial division by bringing race into everything.

Actually, you are the one bringing race in here:

Yes, racism in America over the past 8-10 years is a problem, and mostly from the black community toward whites.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The liberal media is the only one causing racial division by bringing race into everything.

Actually, you are the one bringing race in here:

BS. This whole thread is race baiting, you know it, the OP knows it and the readers know it.

(post by JUhrman removed for a manners violation)
(post by Wookiep removed for a manners violation)
(post by JUhrman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I said what everyone needs to hear

Yes that you are a racist too. The message is loud and clear thanks. Have a nice day.

LOL yeah, everyone is a racist in your world. Have fun when the word means nothing anymore and no-one cares since people like you throw it around so often over nothing.

edit on 19-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

LOL yeah, everyone is a racist in your world.

Certainly not everyone. But certainly you

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

LOL yeah, everyone is a racist in your world.

Certainly not everyone. But certainly you

Oh certainly! You're right, I don't agree with libtard media or any media for that matter and I am a racist. That's what the world has come to. Brainwashed morons. Have fun with that!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
So because some stupid crazy White racist shoots innocent people, I have to feel guilt as a White man and now America is "AmeriKKKA"?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
Can a mod clean this thread up and take the spot light off the prick that purposely made this into a white sympathy thread, please.

Were not here to discuss race, we need to tackle the attiude the media are pushing onto us that is creatimg this problem

We are not here to discuss race, but your thread has "KKK" in the TITLE, and your first sentence and whole CONTENT is about race.

LMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAO

edit on 19-6-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Black on White crime stats HIGHLY disproportionate...no words from MSM or Gov.

A shooter makes an OVERT racist act by shootings Blacks.....then "AmeriKKKa"

Weird. So I guess to get attention, you gotta walk into a church and massacre someone.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well said noob.
Got me thinking do you think we have the same problem in the UK?.
I don't think so but what is the difference?
Is it we have been a multi cultural society for longer or?.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
Can a mod clean this thread up and take the spot light off the prick that purposely made this into a white sympathy thread, please.

Were not here to discuss race, we need to tackle the attiude the media are pushing onto us that is creatimg this problem

Um, technically, you kinda left it wide open for interpretation in your OP....just saying

Yet, major news outlets and an endless thread of comment forums, including this one, are ravaged with denial. "Let's wait for the facts" (you have them), "stop making everything about race" (it is about race), "stop getting people outraged about racism" (racism is something to be outraged about), and "it's not terrorism" (it is) seem to somehow be justifiable reactions.

You see, this is why America cannot resolve its issues of racism. America does not admit that these issues exist. And how can you ever resolve something that, in your mind, does not even exist

Along with....

White right wing militias is one of the greatest threats to public safety. In post 9/11 white American culture has become increasingly pathological but they will not look at what is radicalizing white men to commit such acts of domestic terrorism and mass shootings. Fox News and other right wing media encourage it. Which is why 'America' is often referred to as 'AmerKKKa.'

So that maybe why readers are coming across with various comments in regard to race/media

Just might not be what you want to hear
Or like "how" something is being said

But it appears you guys are all on the same page, just not the same lingo
Only an observation mind you

Much respect~

snarky

edit on 19-6-2015 by snarky412 because: spweeling

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Dalton Tyler, the roommate, described Roof as a committed segregationist who had been "planning something like that for six months".
"He was big into segregation between whites and blacks and other stuff," Mr Tyler told ABC News. "He said he wanted to start a civil war. He said he was going to do something like that and then kill himself."
+

A full day after he allegedly slaughtered nine worshippers in a historic black church in Charleston, detectives are still trying to understand Roof's life and what might have led him to murder.
While his white supremacist views were in the open - he talked about starting a new civil war and posed with the symbols of apartheid South Africa - no one seems to have taken him seriously or predicted he would kill.

A former high school classmate of Charleston shooting suspect Dylann Roof tells the Daily Beast Roof was a prescription pill abuser who “made a lot of racist jokes.”

“He used drugs heavily a lot,” Mullins said. “It obviously harder than marijuana. He was like a pill popper, from what I understood. Like Xanax, and stuff like that.”

“I never heard him say anything, but just he had that kind of Southern pride, I guess some would say. Strong conservative beliefs,” he said. “He made a lot of racist jokes, but you don’t really take them seriously like that. You don’t really think of it like that.”

But now, “the things he said were kind of not joking,” Mullins added.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I don't think so but what is the difference?

You are aware of the history of the Southern US, right?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

The liberal media is the only one causing racial division by bringing race into everything. Prove otherwise or shut up.

Geez dude, do you want an auger to dig that hole any deeper?

Charleston church shooter's friends describe racist views as survivors recall playing dead

It IS important, for reasons already outlined in this thread. Systemic racism (and it occurs in my country as well) is something that requires addressing. It's a huge issue.

Yes, I have #whiteprivilege, just like every other pakeha. It IS that systemic. It DOES require addressing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join