It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AmeriKKKa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: n00bUK

Its hard to lookpast what you stated when they don't even know that exist

And THAT is the problem! Your OP shares the same tone as the media, and it needs to STOP unless you want this "hate" to spread further.
I don't think you realize it, but your OP is spreading a message of hate toward whites, and your side right now is WINNING. If you want a race war then keep up the rhetoric! Keep creating the illusion that "right wing" people are terrorists because those people whom are now being accused of being terrorists and racists, bigots etc, make up over HALF of the U.S. People concerning their own political beliefs, and they sure as hell don't like being hated so much like never before and being accused of something they took no part in.

Just THINK and STOP with the BS!! That's what people need to seriously consider doing right now because one crazy nutcase does BOT represent an entire group of people who have certain political leanings. This is becoming dangerous, and it will only get worse if threads like this keep baiting it, I promise.

Im melerey showing the bias coverage and highlighting how it would be played by the media if it was commited by a none-white. Im shedding light on something you're clearly also fed up with.

You cant defeat a problem by ignoring, not something on this scale. It needs to be tackled and dealt with, starting with the media. The vast majority of peoples opinions come from the media,it has to be regulated more and the monopoly taken away.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

This problem is now becoming beyond race baiting, which perhaps you un-intentionally accomplished from the creation of this thread. This latest incident as an example, from some reports I have seen on twitter, there are calls for WAR against whites by liberals and the black community. The more these stories come out, and the more one side decides to make everything about RACE, the closer we may become to that reality, and it's ALL hate, from ALL sides.

What we NEED to do, is stop the BS, period. This entire thing is engineered, but if people would just stop for a minute, catch a breath and truly understand the severity of the situation by NOT baiting race into every single incident, then we can get past this. We can address the REAL issues, but not unless we are united.

This won't happen if this whole "That's racist" "This is racist" tit for tat keeps happening.
edit on 19-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I don't believe for a second that "whitey hating on the coloreds" has anything to do with this.

Denial is strong in this one. Very strong

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

originally posted by: NthOther
I don't believe for a second that "whitey hating on the coloreds" has anything to do with this.

*Sigh* OK, you're right. All whites are racist, at least "right wing" ones. Every white should be stoned to death because this psycho represents ALL whites and their feelings toward blacks. Maybe I'm a bit off, but you're a liberal and all of white America are racists, which makes you right, OK.

So what now? You want a race war? You want $$$$?? You want formal admissions from evil whitey? Oh wait, I get it.... You want 100% of "AmeriKKKans" to be liberals, and/or admit that whitey should just step down and be whipped. Really, what do you want?? Really think about it before giving some snide response.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

This problem is now becoming beyond race baiting, which perhaps you un-intentionally accomplished from the creation of this thread. This latest incident as an example, from some reports I have seen on twitter, there are calls for WAR against whites by liberals and the black community. The more these stories come out, and the more one side decides to make everything about RACE, the closer we may become to that reality, and it's ALL hate, from ALL sides.

What we NEED to do, is stop the BS, period. This entire thing is engineered, but if people would just stop for a minute, catch a breath and truly understand the severity of the situation by NOT baiting race into every single incident, then we can get past this. We can address the REAL issues, but not unless we are united.

This won't happen if this is "racist" that is "racist" that tit for tat keeps happening.

As much as you fear for the so-called "war against whites" on Twitter, there are also angry cries for "war against blacks" on sites such as Reddit, which openly allows tens of thousands of hard core racists to spew their rhetoric, hate, anger and thoughts unabated and unedited. They even allow them to post videos of black people dying as a way to satisfy their sick and twisted ego.

Sure, the white man may have fear of a race war, but are you also bemoaning and admonishing these acts of violence against minorities AND hate groups that advocate such acts.

The acts against minorities spark reaction but conversely there is an ongoing hate movement against minorities that require no act to spark their undying fire. That needs to be addressed as vigorously as anything else out there.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

They're setting us up.

What do you think is going to happen when the economy collapses at the height of all this "racial tension" they're drumming up?

Where are the lines being drawn for us by those who would keep us fighting amongst ourselves for water?

Do you see them? They're being painted pretty clearly.

Are you falling for it?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

but are you also bemoaning and admonishing these acts of violence against minorities AND hate groups that advocate such acts.

WHEN??? SHOW ME WHERE I DID THAT? THIS BS is EXACTLY what the liberal media does everyday. Generalize me and the whole of all non-liberal whites as advocates toward violence towards blacks.

I'm about done with this convo.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

but are you also bemoaning and admonishing these acts of violence against minorities AND hate groups that advocate such acts.

WHEN??? SHOW ME WHERE I DID THAT? THIS BS is EXACTLY what the liberal media does everyday. Generalize me and the whole of all non-liberal whites as advocates toward violence towards blacks.

I'm about done with this convo.

I am asking you if you have expressed "grief" and also "reprimanded" the acts of violence.

I never said you "did" anything.

I am merely asking you if you have expressed outrage towards the acts of violence just as much as you are expressing outrage towards people expressing anger from the violence.

Calm down and understand what is being presented to you.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

This won't happen if this whole "That's racist" "This is racist" tit for tat keeps happening.

Refusing to acknowledge the systemic racism and the harm it does is not going to make it go away. In America, racism is a huge problem that you need to come together and solve if you expect things to ever change for the better. Putting blinkers on and ot watching the tv isnt going to do anything.

Its ok saying that im directly part of the problem for showing examples of how it would be played out different if it was done by a none-white. But you'rejust saying what? Ignore it? I think you have misunderstood my point, im not saying its only certain colours who commit crimes,im not saying that only black people are targeted. Im pointing out that your media is doing its best touphold and strengthen the divide and stop youfrom unifying against them.

Iwhole heartedly agree that its engineered. Im just bringing it to the attention of some people that right-wing media isa huge part blame.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Their will always be hate regardless. The fact that all the attention on segregation and racism shows the state of yur country. No one calling for guns to be abolished. You call for all the BS to stop media wise bit if you get rid of guns it is very difficult for that kid to kill as many as he did. Realise the priorities. You can't abolish racism, you can guns. Even Obama acknowledged this doesn't happen in other "civilised" countries. There isn't a single element of institutional racism in this case, just a kid enacting his hatred after a birthday present from his dad, highlighting how a weapon of death is celebrated.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Of course I feel grief for the families and the ones involved in the shooting. I expressed that in the original thread concerning this most recent shooting.

I think you want more, like an admission of "white guilt" to further the hate against whites/Christians and anyone else who isn't a liberal, which I do find sickening, but more than that, ignorant to the division being caused here. It will be dangerous soon.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

*Sigh* OK, you're right. All whites are racist, at least "right wing" ones. Every white should be stoned to death because this psycho represents ALL whites and their feelings toward blacks. Maybe I'm a bit off, but you're a liberal and all of white America are racists, which makes you right, OK.

You are completely wrong. Not all white are racists. Actually I'm not :p

This guy though, totally racist.

So what now? You want a race war? You want $$$$?? You want formal admissions from evil whitey? Oh wait, I get it.... You want 100% of "AmeriKKKans" to be liberals, and/or admit that whitey should just step down and be whipped. Really, what do you want?? Really think about it before giving some snide response.

Take a chill pill man, you sound like on the verge of breaking down.

Maybe this subject is getting too emotional for you to remain rational and comment in a calm way.
edit on 19-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

This won't happen if this is "racist" that is "racist" that tit for tat keeps happening.

Good post here, solutions are needed, and recently I have to say that I've observed more racist threats from blacks than whites, however it seems the whites seem to make less threats and use far more violence. Until we all approach this as adults including the media fueling some of these events, it won't change. All the gun control in the world won't stop or even reduce it. Gonna take a lot of pure brainpower here to get through. The gun issue?

Just have to stop giving them to crazy people. Unstable child felons should be on the top of that list along with wanna be gang members and most people that work for the US Postal service. And we need to go after the people who give them these weapons, like stupid parents, the ATF and a few others. The idiot in question , a 21 year old drug felon got his murder weapon as a gift. He killed 9 people with it. Now find the person who gave him that weapon and sit them right beside him in court facing the same charges...

So many resources we could use. Like all the cash going out to fund a trip to Mars, really I should think we need to get our S**t together here on Earth first before we start destroying other planets in our solar system. Lets get our mental health system back. And forget the war on drugs, didn't work one bit after everything we have tried. Lets have a war against crackheads.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

liberal

liberals

liberal media

non-liberal whites

Show us on the puppet where the liberal man touched you.

Seriously though, can't you just stick to topic and not turn this into a political s**tfest? Of course you can't.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Of course I feel grief for the families and the ones involved in the shooting. I expressed that in the original thread concerning this most recent shooting.

I think you want more, like an admission of "white guilt" to further the hate against whites/Christians and anyone else who isn't a liberal, which I do find sickening, but more than that, ignorant to the division being cause here. It will be dangerous soon.

LOL. I think you misunderstand where many people of color are coming from as it pertains to race. There is no need for me to want you to admit your "white guilt". Maybe you feel white guilt. Who knows.

What many people of color want from white people is an understanding of what is plaguing us as a nation. We can't move forward until we acknowledge it, address it and mitigate the issues. That's it. We have to combine forces to battle the evils and issues that affect both races, or any races caught in between.

Forget about "white guilt" or whatever. Those are media driven things meant to devise. Let's focus on what we can do to make things better. But we must never be afraid to address them. Always remember that.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I think you want more, like an admission of "white guilt" to further the hate against whites/Christians and anyone else who isn't a liberal, which I do find sickening, but more than that, ignorant to the division being cause here. It will be dangerous soon.

here we go

Not one person has brought up racein his thread, other tha you. The you come out with that #? For no reason. Do not turn tbis thread into something it wasn't created for.

link   

Refusing to acknowledge the systemic racism and the harm it does is not going to make it go away

The systemic racism toward "Right wingers" "Christians" "Whites" "Non-liberals" is off the charts right now! Refusing to acknowledge this won't make it go away!

Racism toward blacks by whites has been progressively dissolving since the civil rights movement in the 60s! When was the last time you saw an open "KKK" rally??? -Probably never in your life! They are WIDELY abolished by most everyone! The only one telling you otherwise right now is the media, and it's BS!

Allowing the media to paint a different picture via isolated incidents is pure ignorance and dangerous!

In America, racism is a huge problem that you need to come together and solve if you expect things to ever change for the better.

Yes, racism in America over the past 8-10 years is a problem, and mostly from the black community toward whites. Some whites now are getting pissed, and all the progress from the 60s may soon be all for naught due to this fact. Recognize THAT and we may see true progress!

Putting blinkers on and ot watching the tv isnt going to do anything

Paying attention to liberal media has done you no good, I see! I agree, stop watchin T.V.

Iwhole heartedly agree that its engineered. Im just bringing it to the attention of some people that right-wing media isa huge part blame.

Then why create such a clearly race baiting and divisive thread??

link   
I am a 13th generation born Mississippian. Alcoholics deny that they are drunks and southners deny that they are racists. Old Charlie Manson always said if he could start a race war in the US, the world would be his. This was most definitely a hate crime against black people.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Not even going to bother with you. If you think I'm right or left, just read my damn sig. The Liberal media is calling all the shots right now, I don't give a pass to those like Fox news either. Bye bye now.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Liberal media

Doing it again

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join