It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two CIA Agents Arrested By Minutemen While Crossing Mexican Border With 1300 Pounds Of Cocaine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
We have all heard stories about some three letter agency facilitating the drug trade. Even agents being killed because they were able to bust an operation by the supposedly good guys. www.borderlandbeat.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... Guess with the border so open they are just driving the stuff through now instead of the old flying it into the states ? Wonder what the excuse will be on this one ?

El Paso| A group of minutemen watching the Mexican Border for illegal migrants and drug traffickers, have proceeded to the citizen arrest of two men in an SUV, carrying 1300 pounds of coc aine. The volunteers were completely astonished when the two arrestees pulled out CIA ID cards and explained they were actually carrying the drug as part of their duties and that the cargo belonged to the Central Intelligence Agency.

Iraq Arrests ISIS Advisors From US CIA And Israeli Mossad.

The incident took place last night, in the Chihuahuan desert, near the Texan city of El Paso. A group of seven minutemen saw a large black SUV drive rapidly across the border. They chased the vehicle in their own trucks and achieved to immobilize it after a chase of more than 15 miles.

The vigilantes arrested the two men on board and called the border patrol, who proceeded to search the vehicle. They discovered dozens of packages of coc aine, totalling an incredible 618.4 kilograms (1363 pounds).

politicalvelcraft.org... aine/
e dit on 6/19/15 by Hefficide because: Fixed all caps title

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Not surprised a bit. The CIA, DEA and other 3 letter agencies are worse than the cartels they're in bed with.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Didn't this happen last month or so and get put in the hoax bin?

Fyi, I just checked and couldn't see it, can someone else have a look so I know I'm not going nuts....
edit on 19-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
wow, these 2 guys are real, the vehicle and their ID's confirmed from the CIA. But the CIA HQ told border patrol that they don't know the 2 guys and that they don't traffic in drugs.

But we all know they DO. And we also know that they have officially stated they don't.

Now from this bust, it is proof enough that the CIA knowingly and willingly traffics in drugs to finance their operations.

Since the CIA sanctioned this drug run, the director and upper managers should be going to jail, not just these 2 guys.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
any actuall evidence that the claims made in the OP source article are valid ?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Hoax...pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

citation of primary sources required

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This appears to be the source but the story is dated from April

worldnewsda ilyreport

And this is from their about us page.

World News Daily Report is an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.

edit on 19-6-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2015 by Jonjonj because: added link

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

This is from the source listed in OP, this is the picture they put up for the minute men.

I have seen these guys first had, used to ride dirt bikes by the border and these guys were all over.
It is old white dudes that either have nothing better to do, or just want a reason to squat around the border.

ETA: Just wanted to add that I don't doubt something like this could/did happen.

I firmly believe the CIA is involved in drug trafficking with mexico.
edit on thFri, 19 Jun 2015 01:11:27 -0500America/Chicago620152780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Didn't this happen last month or so and get put in the hoax bin?

Dunno but if you do a search for CIA and 1300 pounds of Cocaine you will get get several references and articles.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/two-cia-agents-arrested-by
worldtruth.tv/two-cia-agents-arrested-by-minutemen-while

Easy to search also there is the youtube video so it must be true !! hahahah youtu.be...

edit on 19-6-2015 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
lol..campaign funds

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wonder if 90lbs of it was going to Mitch McConnell since his stash never made it out of Columbia?

crooksandliars.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is embarrassing. We already had this thread. Look at the source.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Perhaps this has to do with their (Black Budget) operations.

Here is some information from 2 years ago: www.dailykos.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Here is how you know the story is a load, and I'm not talking about coc aine.

“Both of them had valid accreditations and a receipt for their cargo”

What drug dealer gives a receipt for the purchase of half a ton of coc aine?

Let me tell you...NONE.

Seriously does nobody pay attention to what is being said in the story?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

This is embarrassing. We already had this thread. Look at the source.

Them having a receipt for their stash is a giveaway as to the credibility of the story.

Didn't pass the smell test then, and doesn't this time around either.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

We always hear about the CIA in these stories. I'll give a star to anyone who figures out who is at the higher level in this game. I'll give you a clue: It's not Washington D.C. or any other government agency.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

The money and other profits are not used to finance CIA or any other "official" federal operations. I've been researching a lot lately, and I know where all that money goes. I'm not going to share it here, for at least a few years.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It can be found in the jokes forum..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

The money and other profits are not used to finance CIA or any other "official" federal operations. I've been researching a lot lately, and I know where all that money goes. I'm not going to share it here, for at least a few years.

Knowing and not sharing, is the same as not knowing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join