It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
ha, more double-talk , who cares if you are 100th degree of the Memphis miram, if you are illuminated then you know who the god of the lodge is..

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by Knightmare
sorry, i guess me being a blood relative of Albert Pike, and the research done, i know very little.

Well, if your research has led you to believe that the Scottish Rite only has 32 degrees, while the York has 33, I'd suggest you turn around and start from scratch, Mr. "Pike".

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
maybe, I still own shares of the Memphis TN newspaper he founded. It is now known as the Commercial Appeal, the Memphis City paper. The newspaper is located across the street from--SUN studios.. go figure..

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

sorry, i guess me being a blood relative of Albert Pike, and the research done, i know very little.

How many in a secret society know the real truth?? pss , that is why it is a secret society, only a handful get fully illuminated!

Then we must be cousins! I have one of his old law books that was given to me by my great-aunt. My family is descended from his son Hamilton. Was your family descended from Lillian or from Yvon? Do you know Tim Simpson? He's one of the prominent Pike family researchers and knows who has what from Albert.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

ha, more double-talk , who cares if you are 100th degree of the Memphis miram, if you are illuminated then you know who the god of the lodge is..

Well, all I know is that in the last 24 hours, you've been caught in at least 7 verifiable lies, both on this thread and in the one on the Shroud of Turin in the religious conspiracy forum. I also know that everything I've written in response can be easily verified by anyone with a browser.

I also know that in every case in which you've been caught lying, instead of apologizing for deceiving your readers, you simply jump to another lie.

Double talk indeed. You seem to be great at it!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

maybe, I still own shares of the Memphis TN newspaper he founded. It is now known as the Commercial Appeal, the Memphis City paper. The newspaper is located across the street from--SUN studios.. go figure..

The newspaper that Pike owned was "The Advocate" in Little Rock, Arkansas, which he purchased in 1835. Not Memphis.

Go figure.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
lies, because you say so? your truth, your translation of history, your sources, are different than mine.

Riddle me this wise man, why is "the craft a secret?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Albert Pike was the owner-publisher of the Memphis, Tennessee, Daily Appeal, in 1868: i stand corrected, i said the commercial appeal, which it is nowadays..

u can boaz- sh** good though...

Morals and Dogma. to u sir... one of your 3 items given to u @ 32 degree

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

lies, because you say so? your truth, your translation of history, your sources, are different than mine.

Translation has nothing to do with it. 2 plus 2 will always equal 4. If you tell me it equals 5 because you have "translated" it that way, the fact still remains that you're either lying or have no idea what you're talking about. Either way, it would mean you wouldn't be a valid source of information.

To keep it simple, I'll stay on this thread and not bring up what you've wrote on the Shroud of Turin thread. Every point I've made can easily be independently verified. To briefly review your claims:

1. You claim that the Scottish Rite has 32 degrees.

FACT: The Scottish Rite of Masonry consists of 33 degrees, and has always consisted of 33 degrees. The Rite was formed in 1801 when 11 members of the Fraternity merged the French Rite of Perfection (consisting of 25 degrees) with 8 degrees taken from the Philosophical Rite.

2. You claim the York Rite has 33 degrees.

FACT: The York Rite originally had only two degrees, namely, Apprentice and Journeyman. The name "York Rite" is used because the earlist documents in existence from the English Stonemasons Guild tell us it was founded at York, England in the 9th century. In the 18th century, the Third Degree was added, which was followed closely behind by 3 more. Today, the Rite consists of 10 degrees plus three Orders of Chivalry, or Knighthood.

3. You claim that you are a relative of Albert Pike.

FACT: This one's still up in the air, since I cannot prove that you're lying. However, you were unable to answer the other lady's question concerning just how you were related to him. Furthermore, if you were related to him, you would most likely be defending his good name against his slanderers, instead of insinuating that the slanderers were correct. As another point of fact, the anti-Pike diatribes were proven to be a hoax long before you were even born.

4. You claim that Pike founded a newspaper in Memphis, and insinuated that you own stock in this company by virtue of your apocryphal relation to him.

FACT: Brother Pike was editor of The Memphis Appeal for about 8 months, spanning 1867 and 1868, soon after the Civil War ended. This was his only relation to that paper, and was for only a very short time. In 1868, Pike moved to Washington, D.C. in order to establish a law practice with two other partners. While in D.C., he became editor of The Patriot.

You are correct that "The Memphis Appeal" is now called "Commercial Appeal", and you may even be telling the truth about owning stock in it. But, upon taking a look at their website, we find that the paper was founded in 1841 by Col. Henry Van Pelt, long before Pike became associated with it.

In fact, Pike's editorship of that paper was so brief and unnoteworthy, he is not even mentioned on the page that explains the paper's history:

www.newgomemphis.com...

Riddle me this wise man, why is "the craft a secret?

Who said it was a secret? If you were paying attention, you would see that we (both Masons and non-Masons) have been discussing the subject here for years.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh Lord, my God, is there no help for the widow's son?"

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Oh Lord, my God, is there no help for the widow's son?"

That's your rebuttal? A line from Duncan's Monitor?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

It's not possible to own any "shares" of the 'Commercial Appeal,' as it is not a public entity onto itself, but is owned by the E. W. Scripps Company (Ticker Symbol:SSP), out of Cincinnati, Ohio.

A little about the 'Commercial Appeal.'

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Welcome back, MM! Good to see you again, bro.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hey, as long as we have Masons here I was just wondering why you folks turned down my application to join. I had my sponsors and fee's turned in and i'm not a bad fella. Sheesh, talk about feeling slighted.

Anyway, while were on the topic of Albert Pike it dawned on me that he's buried not five minutes from where I sit. I live in Fayetteville Arkansas and from what I understand he's in the evergreen cemetary thats just a few blocks from me. I could be wrong though, I heard that somewhere but haven't bothered going over to check for his headstone. Last time I walked thru the cemetary though I did take a picture of a ghost.

OK, i'm rambling, love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Morals and Dogma. to u sir... one of your 3 items given to u @ 32 degree

Wrong again Sweetdreams, the book given to Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction (SRSJ) Masons upon completion of the Degrees is 'A Bridge To Light,' written by Dr. Rex R. Hutchens, 33�, G.C. I believe (ML will be able to give the correct timeframe) the SRSJ adopted this informative tome in 1988, but I will defer to his input on the matter.

Restful Sleep Monkeys, not just for bad dreams anymore...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Hey, as long as we have Masons here I was just wondering why you folks turned down my application to join. I had my sponsors and fee's turned in and i'm not a bad fella. Sheesh, talk about feeling slighted.

I have no idea. In most jurisdictions, you can re-submit your petition after a waiting period, usually 6 months. The only time I've ever seen a man rejected for initiation in my Lodge is if he has a felony or violent misdemeanor on his criminal record, or if he is considered unsavoury. I'm assuming that you are not an atheist, which would be the other bar to membership. If you're still interested, try resubmitting your application.

Anyway, while were on the topic of Albert Pike it dawned on me that he's buried not five minutes from where I sit. I live in Fayetteville Arkansas and from what I understand he's in the evergreen cemetary thats just a few blocks from me. I could be wrong though, I heard that somewhere but haven't bothered going over to check for his headstone.

Brother Pike's remains are interred in a crypt behind the Pillars of Charity at the House of the Temple, the headquarters of the Supreme Council 33� of the Scottish Rite, S.J., USA, in Washington, D.C. Brother Henry Cowles' remains are also interred there.

The hall which houses the two crypts can be seen here:

www.srmason-sj.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The facts could not be more twisted. Judge a tree by the fruit it bears.
The Masons have done nothing but good. The Templars protect the bloodline of Jesus/Yeshua so of course the Satanists are close to them.

Henry Cabot Lodge ordered the Hit on JFK that�s why it took place three weeks to the day of South Vietnams Diem's assassination (that JFK kept interfering with). Thank God someone offed him before we found anymore 500 megaton nukes owned by Russia pointed this way. JFK was loosing his mind. Between the back pain, the pain pill, speed injections, cortisone pills he was lucky to find his own ass without help. Check out what he got through his congress ...Zip! JFK was leaking info. to a KGB whore and a Syndicate whore both brunettes. He nearly got the world in a thermo-nuclear war TWICE! (check out the History Channel if you don't believe me). Get over it and thank God the Marines have good snipers. Just wish we had better FBI, killing 17 eye witnesses with exploding water heaters and even a karate chop to the throat is pretty sloppy in my book. And then to let the photos of Ray Bellionne in the guard suite on the grassy knoll out to the public, what a pile of slop. Once again the FBI need replaced ASAP. Unless you all want to wait till we're fishing childrens heads out of rivers to match to the right sodomized bodies again (the Process). Cause that's what evil this way is coming.

The only truth besides some of the stuff with Waco. That was even worse than the article covered.
Why does everyone miss the Move in Philly man now there was a group? Maybe all those jet really did just have wind shear, yeah thats it wind shear. Some times bad is bad. Have to go nine years for the next Arab backed terrorist act. Blowing the perps (John Africa), their spouces, kids, pets and surrounding blocks to hell does work. If it saved another four hundred American civilian lives it was worth it. Oh I forgot it was all wind shear. I guess the planes that were still on the ground had gound shear.
Damn, and FBI got their ears on? The driver that supplied them with those LAWs, M-16's and HE's was murdered two years ago and the rest of that shipment from the NY armory is now with the Process or Foundation or Network what ever the whores of Satan are going by these days.

Yes the Process moved to NY and became the Foundation (1974-1975) and now has splinter groups allover the DOE and DOD facilities. They also are studying the Santeria to ignite them into a record number of child abductions so you may want to tighten up those Amber alerts (real, real tight when hurricans start going up the east coast one after the other). But I have seen no link at all to Masons. Just the Opposite.
Why not bring up the real number one mass murderer in the US. He was in Tulsa, OK all 480 pounds of him. A hatchet man for the Process back in the early 70�s. He was charged with only 36 of the over 300 children that he hung upside down and beat to death. Anyone have the name for that piece of human slime?
Sorry if the truth offends anyone. But the next wave of real evil is on it's way and everone that helped the last few times have only one thing in common, their all dead. Several good Masons died in the group too but then this nation was brought into existance by the Masons and Jews. At least according to George Washington, he was there and they say he never told a lie.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, I'm not an athiest. I'm a spiritual anarchist. I believe in the over throw of ALL religions. I'm sure they wouldn't have held that against me.

They did tell me to reapply in six months though. I didn't. Its been many years now, maybe I should.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I believe in the over throw of ALL religions.

If you mentioned this to one or more of the Lodge members, that's probably why. In America, Masons are obligated to protect and promote the Constitution of the United States, including the complete freedom of religion. The idea of "overthrowing" a religion or religions would be considered unmasonic.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

thx all, people in power use ritual majik.. i know, it is very hard to believe but..

I sincerely doubt that anyone currently in power has even a minute percentage of the intelligence or humility that is necessary to understand and employ Ceremonial Magick.

The days when the Wise Adepts ruled with justice and impartiality are long since past; today's leaders are basically morons who wouldn't know the difference between Plato and Play-Doh.

Vary true, there all simply rich, thats all they have that we don't, money. I bet most of us here have better educations then most of the worlds political leaders do, lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Wrong again Sweetdreams, the book given to Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction (SRSJ) Masons upon completion of the Degrees is 'A Bridge To Light,' written by Dr. Rex R. Hutchens, 33�, G.C. I believe (ML will be able to give the correct timeframe) the SRSJ adopted this informative tome in 1988, but I will defer to his input on the matter.

You are correct. "Morals and Dogma" by Pike was given as a gift to all new members of the Rite until the late 1960's, when it was replaced by "Clausen's Commentaries On Morals and Dogma" by Brother Henry C. Clausen, 33�. That book, in turn, was replaced in the late '80's by Bro. Hutchens' "A Bridge To Light," which is an outstanding book, and, in my opinion, far superior to Bro. Clausen's book.

The Supreme Council no longer prints "Morals and Dogma", but they sell used copies for $50, which can be ordered on their website. I have two copies, both purchased on E-bay, which I paid less than $20 for each.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am so surprised (NOT!) that he hasn't answered my question about which of Pike's children he was descended from. We're a pretty active family and our researchers have a lot of contact with family members.

A lot of people like to make a lot of silly claims about their ancestry. With good geneaological resources online, it's pretty easy to catch their lies.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join