It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Movies with Conspiracy or Awakening Info

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Or the logical answer that writers tell stories and sometimes those stories involve topics that aren't building a baseball field.

You picked Signs as one of your examples yet you left out the fact that the tone of that movie was in line and in the style of everything else that writerdirector has done. Does it also mean The Village really exists in the Brandywine Valley of PA because he had a movie about that also?

No, for the most part the standard movie is fiction and sometimes it just involves creative ideas.

The Village? I'm glad you bring that movie up. That's the perfect example of art imitating life, and the sum of our relationship with information as a whole.

The public is just about as well informed in "the know", with anything above 40,000 feet of our atmosphere, as a slave in the chainline of a "three generations of punishment labor camp" in North Korea.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't know how/why things are linked but if they are, San Francisco is going to be wiped out.

Before 9/11, New York was the usual target in movies. There are a lot of links and hints in various movies about the events of 9/11.

Since 9/11, the Golden Gate Bridge has been shown in ruins 13 times. It happens so much lately that I now laugh whenever I see it because it has become such an obvious symbol. I know that the writers could just be choosing a symbol that most of the world recognizes but why that specific bridge and not another national landmark?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Defense liasons are there to make sure the movie doesn't portray the military in a bad light among other things. They have nothing to do with the writing of it, they are there for accuracy.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
Most movies have a underlying message if you know how to interpretate them

Exactly and SIGNS with Mel Gibson was actually about Faith not aliens...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
I don't know how/why things are linked but if they are, San Francisco is going to be wiped out.

Before 9/11, New York was the usual target in movies. There are a lot of links and hints in various movies about the events of 9/11.

For me I look at 911 being the number for HELP or distress being active long before 9/11 happening bring the explanation for that.

Lets pick random "Holywood knew the Towers would get attacked reference" from an 80s movie. If they flashed 911 on the screen was that to foreshadow an attack or rather using a common number with a specific meaning? You could make the case either way but Occam would point to it being for 911 and not 9/11.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

For me I look at 911 being the number for HELP or distress being active long before 9/11 happening bring the explanation for that.

Lets pick random "Holywood knew the Towers would get attacked reference" from an 80s movie. If they flashed 911 on the screen was that to foreshadow an attack or rather using a common number with a specific meaning? You could make the case either way but Occam would point to it being for 911 and not 9/11.

The links I'm talking about don't have anything to do with the emergency number.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The links I'm talking about don't have anything to do with the emergency number.

Which movies have a reference to the events of 9/11?

If a movie has a picute of a plane flying that into a tall building is that a reference to 9/11?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Re-watch the Big Lebowski a couple times that movie is a trip... 9/11 spookiness all over the place!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Ok what is going on, now every series that come out is ahving at least one of the conspiracy theme if not whole movie is made on it.

Is conspiracy theory just a hoax, a novel that occupy humans mind? So we dont see a true picture by thinking that we see it now?

Anyway here are 2 more series that are released in 2915:
Wayward Pines
www.imdb.com...

and

Mr. Robot
www.imdb.com...

Please comment, why is Hollywood coming out with tis things? Sure they will make money, but they could open few people eyes too.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Watch the Lego movie. There is more hidden meaning in that movie than all others combined!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh really!

It's very silly to imagine that Hollywood has the brains or guts to parcel-up secret info into their mass market features - if they are then it's going right over our heads! I imagine that those behind junk like '2012' imagine they're clever when they put out their disaster prediction flicks, but it's just junk for the masses playing on their fears.

What you need to do to see real covert info is find indie directors/producers who are into real occult stuff and/or conspiracy then follow their work to see what you can find in it. Polanski is one of the best for anyone interested in real supernatural stuff, because he uses genuine occult knowledge in his films.

I think there are some directors with integrity that still work out of hollywood and may put the odd thing into their films when they can get away with it. I know a few names I follow that I've discovered over the years, but you find them yourself, I'm not going to spoonfeed you!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join