It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Movies with Conspiracy or Awakening Info

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I recently watched The Gunman. It is an action movie with Sean Penn as a lead actor. Anyway, in the movie Sean Penn is a special soldier who works for big corporations that want riots and violence in the Republic of Kongo so they can exploit and collect precious resources in that country.
So is Hollywood mocking to this theory that some big corporations made lots of cash in some wars? (Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan ...) Or is Hollywood not involved with Fat cats? (hardly believe in that since this movies cost a fortune and make a fortune) Or this specific movie is a clean movie that is telling the truth?

Same can be said for Netflix series Sense8. It is about 8 people that are connected; they share a collective consciousness. They fight a bad guy (government), who wants to kill them, so this collective consciousness doesn't spread to other people.

If you watch Philosophy and Metaphysics forum over at ATS, you know that every other thread is about sharing a love and that we are all one and that we all share consciousness. So is Netflix trying to make money on this trend? Is this some kind of proof that this spiritual idea is just a hoax?
Because why else would this big corporations, which want us to be stupid and easy to mind control, show us on the same mind control device (TV) that we can connect and that we are more than just a body?

Makes no sense, because we will then get smarter and harder to mind control?

I know I saw more movies like this, movies that have somewhere inside the plot that is saying something about big corporations or some other conspiracy.

For example:
Signs movie, with Mel Gibson. He saw Sings in his crop field. And it is all about Aliens. So why would Hollywood create this movie, if Aliens are real and government want to hide that fact?

Are we so stupid that they can show us on our big box that things and yet we will deny it, but at same time we will accept and believe all the crap they want us to sell on the same mind control device (TV).

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Avatar - That story has been played out on Earth since recorded history began. It plays out today, and there is no end in sight. Kill, torture and conquer for wealth and call it something pretty.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

From You: "Are we so stupid that they can show us on our big box that things and yet we will deny it, but at same time we will accept and believe all the crap they want us to sell on the same mind control device (TV)."

I do believe there are some people, that are Just that Stupid!!! Gives those that aren't, Something to base themselves against!!
Syx...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Most movies have a underlying message if you know how to interpretate them

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
In general, secrets are like a poison, needing purge. No secret can stand the test of time. It is always struggling to get out, no matter how big or small. Artistic expression is the common medium to confession.

Some telecast and/or cinema is used as a preface, instructional tool, translation, or propaganda machine. All can be pasted off as "fiction", in case of need to deny. A cache of euphemism and inuendo is script-in as esoteric code and record for decryption.

This practice is no different than mavericks of earlier times, concealing their works in parable or poetry. This is why McCarthy was obsessed with a communist witchhunt in Hollywood, during the Cold War era. He knew the power and influence of cinema on contemporary sensibilities. No different from today, except the witch hunt will be against another method of exchange.....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

For example:
Signs movie, with Mel Gibson. He saw Sings in his crop field. And it is all about Aliens. So why would Hollywood create this movie, if Aliens are real and government want to hide that fact?

First of all, the government doesn't control the content of Hollywood movies.

Second, Hollywood has been using the idea of space aliens to sell movies almost since the beginning of the industry over a hundred years ago

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Yea, but why are they showing that to us? Is it because we get hook to it, we will go and give them money because we love that things. But after we watch it we say it is just a movie and move on.

I have a feeling that we humans seek knowledge and info about all this secret things that TPTB dont want to tell us. But then some part of this same TPTB organisation (or how to call it, Hollywood) is making money for selling us the same story on out big box TV. And yet we deny what they show us.

And lately they are reaching out hard, i was really shocked how they said in The Gunman, everything on white paper how they start riots and war so they can exploit resources in other third world countries.

I have remembered Zeitgeist, not sure which part, where ex CIA agent or some guy who was doing a dirty job for big corporations have confession. Something like that is the plot in The Gunman.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I think its done on purpose to rub it in the faces of people that catch on, or so when your telling people about this stuff they will say "isn't thata movie, movies aren't real".

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

Second, Hollywood has been using the idea of space aliens to sell movies almost since the beginning of the industry over a hundred years ago

Yea, i know that. But i think we can agree that Hollywood is not playing for the small man. He is part of the leading furniture, or i m wrong?

I m sure they are not making movies to make a world better place or to help people all over the world. I had a feeling and I m sure many will agree with me, that Hollywood is selling Bull S hit. That why i open this topic. If they are selling Crap to the people, why are they starting to show some ideas that we think that they want to hide from us?

Is it because this ideas are fake? So there can be no harm done with telling that ideas out loud? Or why?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Best production of truth, the final seasons episode of The Blacklist. Watch it, make notes, and see what starts to unfold by years end.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

I think its done on purpose to rub it in the faces of people that catch on, or so when your telling people about this stuff they will say "isn't thata movie, movies aren't real".

I see, so they put it in the movie so we can say it is not real. Make sense. And in the process they will make money.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I m sure they are not making movies to make a world better place or to help people all over the world.

I'm sure there are some people in the industry with altruistic motivation but the bottom line is they are making movies to make money.

originally posted by: saadad why are they starting to show some ideas that we think that they want to hide from us?

What do you mean "starting to show"? The film industry has been appealing to the historical paranoid American mind set for many years, once again in order to make money. Obviously, it isn't anything "they" want to hide from us.

Is it because this ideas are fake? So there can be no harm done with telling that ideas out loud? Or why?

Yes, a lot of it is made up. They're called movies.
edit on 19-6-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Well some writers actually just tell what's up, usually the sci-fi genre, since you can tell some truth and elaborate it as a fantasy.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

Well some writers actually just tell what's up, usually the sci-fi genre, since you can tell some truth and elaborate it as a fantasy.

I've never understood how people figure that Hollywood screenwriters and television writers are in a position to know more about "what's up" than the average person. The writer is actually pretty far down the totem pole in the industry.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Same writers same topic different genre. I'm rather impressed how they mix it into a storyline. They get paid for the job they are doing.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

I think that's why. Some movies seem used to discredit reality.

Just like, a lot of the time when people laugh about something or someone on MSM, it's because they feel the need to discredit.

Hollywood seems like a dirty world in general from top to near bottom.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have heard something on the lines of "As long as they are telling us that they are screwing us over then its OK to do so" so they do this by TV Programming. Its very subtle and and not something that takes a few months or years, this is something that takes generations. Ancient bloodlines going back hundreds of years and all that, and then the hundreds more years to come. They are always one step ahead when it comes to controlling your thoughts desires and dreams.

There has been a trend in Children's TV shows in the last 20 years (especially for toddlers) showing cute aliens in some way or another. For example Teletubbies. IMO i think that something, some group or even some what? are making aliens seem more friendly to the next few generations of our children. From the beginning of humanity its always been about looking up into the heavens and whats out there. Angels are of the past and ET are of the future. The Bible was the biggest movie of its time if you will.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

For example:

Oh really

www.imdb.com...
Philip M. Strub
US. Dept. Defense Film Liaison Unit.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (u.s. department of defence)
2009/I The Messenger (military assistant: special assistant for entertainment media, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs - as Philip Strub)
2008 Iron Man (liaison: US Department of Defense)
2005 Surface (TV Series) (department of defense - 1 episode)
- Episode #1.1 (2005) ... (department of defense - as Philip Strub)
2002 Windtalkers (liaison: Department of Defense - as Philip Strub)
2000 Rules of Engagement (production consultant - as Phil Strub)
1997 Tomorrow Never Dies (u.s. department of defence - as Philip Strub)
1996 Executive Decision (military advisor)
1994 True Lies (liaison: Department of Defense)
oh i just wanted to add this also it's fabulous!
24 (TV Series) (this episode could not have been made without the support and generosity of - 2 episodes)
- Day 5: 6:00 a.m.-7:00 a.m. (2006) ... (this episode could not have been made without the support and generosity of: United States Department of Defense - as Phil Strub)
- Day 5: 5:00 a.m.-6:00 a.m. (2006) ... (this episode could not have been made without the support and generosity of: United States Department of Defense - as Phil Strub)
edit on 19-6-2015 by PLAYERONE01 because: Asteroid (TV Movie) (we gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of - as Philip M. Strub Dept. of Defense Liason)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Or the logical answer that writers tell stories and sometimes those stories involve topics that aren't building a baseball field.

You picked Signs as one of your examples yet you left out the fact that the tone of that movie was in line and in the style of everything else that writerdirector has done. Does it also mean The Village really exists in the Brandywine Valley of PA because he had a movie about that also?

No, for the most part the standard movie is fiction and sometimes it just involves creative ideas.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have wondered this exact thing before!! Plenty of movies about awakening and connectedness... Matrix seems to be one a lot of people talk about... And just recently NASA came out with a paper about how our reality is possibly a supercomputer virtual reality developed by aliens... It's a mirror of illusions... Don't know what to believe... Mayb they are there to be there... The ones that see it for what it is, and the ones who take it in as a movie and get programmed.. But will we KNOW why anytime soon?..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join