It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your yard has become Relentlessly Gay.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero

Sounds like those deceitful, desperate, and LGBT-hating christians huh?

Yes it does... oh wait... you're referring to ALL Christians aren't you?

There's a word for that you know.

BIGOT!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Nothing hypocritical about it all. I am simply saying to take a step back and look at the whole picture. Instead of saying "oh, they said what, oh hell no, damn those Christians to hell". Unlike others who didn't look into it, I did. Not because I wanted her to be lying but because I myself have been on the receiving end of someones hateful gossipy lies. I took a look at all the rabid hate and was terrified for Christians who will be on the receiving end of that hate. I spent time looking at her facebook page, her letters, her brand new "relentlessly gay" store and saw that she was profiting off of hate. I did all of that before coming here and stating my opinion. Rather than simply going with one narrative over the other.

And it does appear that this is an investigator, and that this woman is being investigated for fraud. I am not wrong on stating that. She could still be telling the truth and then i'd still stand by everything I said.

Blind hatred without having the whole picture is wrong. Blind hatred towards a whole group is wrong. Believing everything you hear because it fits a narrative is wrong. Period
edit on 23-6-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

True, but we can also find thousands of rabid Atheists who have treated others unfairly. Even so, I won't advocate that they all should treated one and the same, unlike you wanting to blame all Christians because some suck. Do you really think one whole group of people are the exact same human being? Have they all morphed into each other and I not realized it? Have you never known anyone individually? You know, that is how we humans are made right? we are individuals who chose our own paths in life.

You are exactly the type of person that I am talking about, hating a whole group even if only one did something wrong. Grab your pitchfork in hand and take'em out.

One day you might find yourself on the opposite and losing side, what then? Will you plead to be looked at for your actions only? will you say, but that wasn't me, that was someone else? Sad state of affairs we find ourselves in lately. So much hate spread around instead of kindness to one another.

This woman made what looks like a fraudulent page. Hopefully they will indeed fully investigate her. If she is found guilty, you will still hate all the Christians though, because you find them ALL deceitful, desperate, hateful, liers, or am I wrong?
edit on 23-6-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: brandiwine14
a reply to: redhorse

Nothing hypocritical about it all. I am simply saying to take a step back and look at the whole picture. Instead of saying "oh, they said what, oh hell no, damn those Christians to hell".

Does anyone really mean ALL Christians when they refer to Christians who inject their self-righteous bigotry onto others?

Get over it!

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: brandiwine14

Thank you.

Do appreciate the informed response.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Did you write the letter?
Fess up!

OK I'm being facetious . I have a question for you though, do you find the letter offensive? (lets say it was written purely in response to the rainbow lights)
edit on 23-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Funny this turned into a fundraiser and has net 26k so quickly.

Probably for the wall they are going to erect around them gay jars.

I always wondered about those damn mason jars...something never seemed right to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I find this even funnier that the jars...

In one day, Ms Baker has raised more than $US26,000 via her fundraising page for further homosexual additions to the home.

She is planning on more solar lights and a "rainbow roof" for her "relentlessly gay rainbow dragon".

"Needless to say ... I need more rainbows ... Many, many more rainbows," she wrote on her fundraising page.

www.smh.com.au...

I hope she does what she says, as that would be the big FU to the neighbors that have a problem.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Well no. If you take a moment to analyze my sentence it said 'those' etc

not 'all' etc

And if I was? Why not? We've had to hear the parroted bull crap about how ALL us LGBT folk are pedos, molesters, destroying the world, etc

But no...fortunately you pretending I meant something doesn't make it true

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: brandiwine14

Please refer to my above discussion on sentence structure regarding 'those' versus 'all'

Thank you for your time

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It seems sudden fame and fortune does not agree with Julie Baker. The Baltimore resident announced this week that she’s returning all the money donated to her GoFundMe campaign earlier this summer.

After being accused of lying, Baker suspended the campaign and issued a statement saying “the world is filled with hate and fear.” Now, she’s giving back all the money that was donated to her.

“It is with a saddened heart that all donations will be returned,” Baker wrote on the page shortly before deleting it earlier this week. She cited “taxes and an overabundance of resources” as her reasons for doing so.

She continued: “If a time machine were available, it would have all ended at the original requested amount. It was never about the money but being happy in the face of intolerance.”

She then requested that anyone who made donations to her give the money to local artists or educational nonprofit organizations.

“Relentlessly Gay” Yard Hoaxer Returns All $43,000 Raised On GoFundMe, Pines For Time Machine

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Does she ever say it was a hoax?

Or that she's returning funds because some claim its a hoax?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: LukeDAP

Does she ever say it was a hoax?

Or that she's returning funds because some claim its a hoax?

Nope, she never said it was a hoax, at least not that I'm aware of. I found the title of the "article" very misleading, but it was the source I had, so...

I am glad that she's returning the money, though. As part of the LGBT community, I agree that we need to fight ignorance, but that was just WAY too much donated money for one person to spend on their house. If we're gonna stand up against LGBT-phobic people, that sort of money would be better used by organisations that help members of the community itself, and not by a random woman who wants to "gay up" her house.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join