It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Types & Peoples

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
you yourself know on ATS, nothing is ever proved. You submitted a photo of an object, and you were run thru the cleaners. What is proof on here?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Then it may be a good idea to not state things as if they were.....I try to follow that myself...even when I submitted the picture, I never stated they were a UFO...I had no idea what it was, and still don't.....you can say you believe something....but that doesn't make it so!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
What is your blood type? Blood types are one of the most precise trait identifiers, physical & mental..

RH- blood, what is the mystery?
www.aquarianmysteries.com...

I think that the mystery is that people will swallow this bunk so easily! Did you read the REST of that page?

I can agree that there's sure differences in how much of what type of blood exists in any group (particularly if there's rules about who marries who... (like it used to be illegal for Blacks and Whites to marry)) But to then base it on personality, etc... that's kind of like saying that the size of your nose is going to determine your personality.

And the science there is just... bad. Whoever wrote that got so whoopied up with Sitchin that they forgot the basics we learned in biology: RH factor does NOT mean we are related to Rhesus monkeys. And suddenly tossing Blackfoot Indians into the story of Adam and Eve?

Sheesh.

I think this page was another one of those "how much stupid stuff will people swallow" pages. There's lots of them out there -- like some of the stories from the hoax magazine "The Onion."

If you like personality tests, LiveJournal users usually have the links to the best ones... and I think they're a lot better than that silly "bloodtype" thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jgbjgb
AB- and RH-

Looks as if my type is fairly uncommon...

Hey Im AB- too! We should start a club itd be very exclusive. lol.

Aw I cant believe they put up serbs and not croats. That pisses me off. I want to know what my people are!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
rh factor is simply a blood-clotting protein, before you call someone a fool, look up the facts. Yes, the latter part of the article applies to alot of Rh- people, me being one of them. Don't be a hater because u don't understand.

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

What is your blood type? Blood types are one of the most precise trait identifiers, physical & mental..

RH- blood, what is the mystery?
www.aquarianmysteries.com...

I think that the mystery is that people will swallow this bunk so easily! Did you read the REST of that page?

I can agree that there's sure differences in how much of what type of blood exists in any group (particularly if there's rules about who marries who... (like it used to be illegal for Blacks and Whites to marry)) But to then base it on personality, etc... that's kind of like saying that the size of your nose is going to determine your personality.

And the science there is just... bad. Whoever wrote that got so whoopied up with Sitchin that they forgot the basics we learned in biology: RH factor does NOT mean we are related to Rhesus monkeys. And suddenly tossing Blackfoot Indians into the story of Adam and Eve?

Sheesh.

I think this page was another one of those "how much stupid stuff will people swallow" pages. There's lots of them out there -- like some of the stories from the hoax magazine "The Onion."

If you like personality tests, LiveJournal users usually have the links to the best ones... and I think they're a lot better than that silly "bloodtype" thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Don't be a hater because u don't understand.

Amen.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm O - which according to the link is a pure blood.
Its the only thing that is pure in me
:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
You guys know of any place in Ohio where I can have my son screened for blood type? For whatever reason, his pediatrician said they don't do that.

I'm totally confused here.
I wanted to know my blood type and asked my doctor. He wrote a prescription for a blood draww to type it. I went to a clinic that draws blood. No big deal.
I had to pay as it wasn't medically necessary, but it didn' cost much, maybe $20.00.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am A+ my son is A+, My husband is O+ and my daughter is 0+. My kids were blood typed in the NICU as they were premature(twins) My son almost had to be transfused, and my husband donated blood and had to have it typed to see if he was a match. That is how I know. I was not allowed to be a donor to my son as I had just given birth. I think you must wait a strange number of days like 59 after giving birth to donate blood. Can't remember the reason. Antibody issues I believe.

Strange that you would say that A- would have higher psychic powers(or whatever) My son has told me he has talked to my late father. I have seen a man in my house(out of the corner of my eye) and heard a man talking in their room. Which was FREAKY. A local and very well respected psychic said I was a healer and that was my purpose in life, was to heal. Told me to come back free of charge and let him teach me how to do so.

I haven't done so, As my life is fairly busy as it is. It was interesting though. Supposedly I have a huge, white, jagged aura with red/orange in it. Said he rarely sees that aura and trusts people like me implicitly. That he would lend me money and not worry that I would not pay it back, as I would.

I didn't ask for any money

Maybe it doesn't apply to A+'s though. I just found it interesting. Oh, and I consider myself Christian, in I believe in Christ and salvation, God and the whole works. I wouldn't consider myself wiccan or wanting to become wiccan. I do see and feel weird things though. I also have very strong instincts. Personally don't think that is mutally exclusive from being Christian

This is my first post, so, be gentle with me

[edit on 12/28/2004 by llpoolej]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

rh factor is simply a blood-clotting protein,

Yes, I know that. It doesn't, however, have anything to do with being descended from or related to rhesus monkeys.

before you call someone a fool, look up the facts. Yes, the latter part of the article applies to alot of Rh- people, me being one of them. Don't be a hater because u don't understand.

Let me politely suggest that you read up on the "Barnum effect"
skepdic.com...

I looked up the "blood type analysis of personality" and read a number of them, and there's a pretty wide range of behaviors there. In fact, you could apply ANY of that stuff from any blood group to my husband or myself and get a "match."

And there's not a lot of consensus on what the various personalities are like. It's a Barnum effect.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Im A-. Im not sure what my parents are though. I think Mum is A but I'm not sure whether she is + or -

Edit: Are there any aussie websites on this topic?

[edit on 8-1-2005 by llama009]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Type O negative here (no, not the musical incarnation, just my type of blood). Any wonder, really??

Didn't think so.

Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join