Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
There's 2 1/2 schools of thought on this:
1. Other beings came to our planet, experimented on long ago humans, splicing, dicing, splicing, and made offshoots... resulting in blue-eyed, blond
hair, pale skinned humans. The sun hurt them so they moved to where the sun hurt them less.
2. Pale skin is a recessive trait in the genetics of dark-skinned humans. Sooner or later pale skinned kids are gonna squirt out. Like attracts like.
Pale skinned will be more attracted to other pale skinned. The sun hurts them, they move to where it hurts them less.
1/2. Almost same as #1. Human scientists theirselves did the splicing, dicing, splicing, long ago. The result ending the same in the long run.
This is typical Afrocentric racism posing as "science" or "conspiracies." Afrocentrists usually follow a formula with very few real beliefs, and
no thoughts of their own.
For anyone who wants more information:
This "scientist" who did the "splicing" was named "Yakub," the belief created by Malcolm X.
The "other beings" were green-skinned "African gods" called the Anunnaqi (not Annunaki), the belief created by Malachi York.
I use "created by" to emphasize that these people may not actually believe them, but instead use them to delude gullible people. It's funny that
someone who says that Hitler didn't really believe what he said is so adamant that these demagogues preach the truth.
Behavior of Afrocentrists:
1. Hijack a thread that they disagree with, such as inserting unrelated posts about "dark skinned people" in a thread about red-heads.
2. Claim that dark skin is "superior" to light skin (typically because of nonsensical or mundane things like sunburn).
3. Say that skin cancer affects only light-skinned people. (Skin cancer affects people of all
4. Bring up "recessive genes" and act as if "recessive" is another word for "inferior."
6. Call anything that refutes their statement "racist" or "obsolete."
7. Bring up Hitler or Nazis (Godwin's law), but yet be a complete hypocrite by calling the dark-skinned people superior because of skin color.
8. Claim that different civilizations are all the result of African involvement.
That's pretty much the complete Afrocentric agenda. It's what some call "feel good racism." I consider it racist to claim that other people
evolved for tens of thousands of years, but Africans stayed exactly the same the entire time.
Europeans came from Middle East. From IRAN, and those northern middle eastern countries. One day save some dough, travel there yourself and look at
the people there. Majority have dark skin. But many (in the same families) have light skin, pale skin. If they go mate with other pale skins, and
their kids mate with even more pale skins, and they move to where sun hurts less, then you get tribes of people who mostly have the recessive pale
Most Middle Easterners are not "black" but medium-toned. In Iran, there are all sorts of people. There are native "pale skins" in Iran as well.
Some people, like the Balouch, are very dark-skinned like Southern Indians (and related to Dravidians in India). Have you ever heard of the
Nuristanis? Some of them look exactly like Northern Europeans. There are also the Hazara who are part East Asian, the Arabs, who are Semitic, and
Turkic people living in Iran. The reason why people in the same family have all sorts of appearances is that there is a mixture of phenotypes in their
ancestry. In South America, some people are like this too, and this mixture is not because "dark skins" themselves have all genes, but because the
people in these parts of the Middle East and South America have ancestors of several skin colors and races. People know that the Spanish came to South
America with African slaves, and mixed with the natives. Most people don't know that Indo-Europeans like the Nuristanis, and the Turks and Arabs all
moved in after the native Elamites.