It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History of the Red Haired Race

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

the "superior" racist non sense in this thread is nauseating.......talk about ignorance...myself being a red-head married to a red- head with a red head daughter, grandmother and sister in law, this thread is very interesting to me. my mother in law has traced her heritage to a castle in scotland, not true blue blood or royalty, but along the lines of a noble.....

I don't know why you are quoting me. I said nothing about one race being superior than another. If you're upset about the comments I made about red hair, then you will have to go a long way to prove that red hair is a race to make my comment even remotely "Racist".

Fact 1: Homozygous recessive traits become more common in populations that have inbreeding.

Fact 2: Red hair is a homozygous trait.

Fact 3: Some populations that have been known to accept inbreeding also have a high frequency of red hair.

That is not to say that everyone with red hair is a result of inbreeding, but some are. It's not unlike colour blindness. People in randomly mating populations can get it, but it is more common in populations with inbreeding.

As much as some people want to believe that there is a "red haired race" that was more suitable to be noble and royal, it simply is not the case.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macrento
I've gone over this thread a little hastily but it seems that so far no one has mentioned the Khazars, a nomadic, Turko-Finnish, reddish-haired people that came out of the Caucasus Mountains in the 2nd Century A.D. and eventually, in the 8th, settled down in what is now the Ukraine and Southern Russia. There they decided to put aside their pagan beliefs and adopt one of the 3 monotheistic religions, Judaism, rather than any of the other 2 because that would have placed them under the influence of one of the 2 superpowers of that time, Christian Byzantium and Islam (Arabs).

In his book titled The Thirteenth Tribe, Arthur Koestler explains that the Ashkenazim, the Eastern European Jews, are to a large extent descendants of these Khazars, which is why there are so many red-haired people in this particular group of Jews, whereas the Sephardim, the Jews from the regions that the Arabs conquered (Middle East, North Africa, Southern Spain), would seem to be descendants of the original Semitic stock, which might have looked somewhat like the figures one sees on the Assyrian bas-reliefs (curly hair, etc.).

It was the East European Jews who created the Zionist movement and organized the flow of emigrants to Palestine, so now some people say that the present situation in Israel can be described as a mostly non-Semitic people, with a non-Semitic language, Yiddish, trying to kick out a Semitic people, the Palestinians, that speak a Semitic language, Arabic.

What does all this have to do with the Nephilim? Not for me to answer. Sorry!

It really bothers me hearing crap like this since it is inaccurate and political fuel for the Arabs.
1- It was mentioned already.
2- genetic studies disproved the Khazar myth as having an insignificant effect on Jewish genetics. It was observed that Jews were gentically linked to one another more-so than their non-Jew neighbors. Their closest non-Jewish genetic link is to the Syrian, Kurdish and Palestinians (this included Ashkenazi Jews). You can look this up.
3- Actually Israel is composed of 50% non-Ashkenazi Jews and the percentage is growing.
4- Yiddish is a dying language which was 'kicked-out' by Hebrew a VERY semitic language.

In conclusion, don't listen to that Arab lying propaganda - It is pure HOGWASH (and y'know how they love hogs).

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Yes, I've mentioned this twice, namely, here and on that other thread having to do with terrorism. I honestly believed that Koestler's book was factual. I haven't even read it. What I did was read a review in the "Time" newsmagazine many years ago, when the book was first published. If I was spreading misleading historic accounts then I ought to apologize. I hope you've got your facts straight. Judging by your scholarly arguments on that other thread, you seem to be a professional historian.

"(...) they love hogs." If I remember well, Muslims also abstain from eating them, so you must be suggesting something else, but I can't imagine what it might be. It's the Christians who drool over pork chops, but you're not talking about the Christians.

An aside: my real name is Dani-el, which means "Hashem is my Judge", as you surely know. I'm no prophet, though....

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
THe Hogwash crack was my lame attempt at humor regarding Muslim dietary restrictions (Jewish dietary restrictions too for that matter)
I am not a historian, I just live in Israel. I therefore know the demographics here. In addition I recently read a few articles about genetic analysis of Jews on the Web. I wanted to participate in one since my family history can be traced back at least 7 generations on all sides which can be great assistance to genetisists.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What has any of this to do with the topic?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Maybe an apology for the transgression will fix the problem? I'm glad the facts were straightened out anyway.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trent
Ok but you failed to answer the only question I'm really interested in. If dark skin is superior to pale skin in all climate zones and all cases than why do people have pale skin? Do you think northern European/Asian people always had pale skin? If they didn't always have pale skin what cased the change if not environmental conditions? You actually missed the point i was making with that article which was this quote.

Think about it for a minute: if you map the skin color of human ancestors around the world, you will find an undeniable correlation between skin pigmentation and geographic relationship with the equator. The only exception to this is the Eleusian or Eskimo populations who, of course, got plenty of vitamin D through the regular consumption of fish oils, and thus did not need a skin pigmentation adaptation in order to survive.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Trent]

Yes and open secret is way off...I have been studying this subject for 15 years... I am Italian , German & Egyptian with blue eyes and pale skin ( although I tan dark ) I have also worked for Pixar who puts loads of subliminal mess. in their movies.... Dark skin and pigment is one of the big signs... brown eyes come from primates...blue cannot be explained and eyes would not loose color through natural selection... white skin is better (and much smoother btw) in cold climates and so are light eyes to see in low light..... thats why the gods made man...it was to hot and bright for the Anunnaki to mine gold.... blue-blood, blessed-blonde are all phonetically linked for a reason... look at Peter Moons books..... Shiva was blue skinned...royal blue..sacre blue..... see whats happening here....
Every race is equal but has genetic predispositioned advantages..... ours is a more sensitive frontal lobe and stronger ESP.... we can manipulate reality better than the brown eye can (manifestation).... we are a mistake of gods raping human woman..... the asians ( mainly Japanese whose language is close to sumarians too ) and aryans are not doubt the most advanced races on the planet.... even though Hitler was evil he to knew this and had an alliance with Japan-other countries are still speaking in clicks and have not developed technology to this day..... dont get upset by this I am not racist just making points...... back to the movies... look at the blue characters .... buzz lightyear whos symbol is a winged sun disc/rocket.... and woodys the brown eyed human..... bugs life.... lilo and stich who has four arms like shiva...... Aladdin...... tarzan the aryan who lives amongst the primates(with a long jawline as they portray most egg heads).... hercules son of the gods, blue eyed/blood....
watch some japanime and look for more little signs of what they are trying to tell you....did you know that Persia and Iran were called Aryana?? Iran comes from Ayran and they came from Iraq... not India......although there were many blue skinned gods there too.... this is a random post and I have much more to offer... I am at work at will get back with more details later.....

[edit on 3-9-2005 by Enkis_my_hero]

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I just spent time reading that...

I feel as though my life is a waste...

I might have to make an amusing site about blonde haired race...oh #, stormfront beat me too it. :|

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
One thing that constantly bothers me on thi site is the supposed knowledge and credibility of Byrd.

Seek your own answers.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobDylan
One thing that constantly bothers me on thi site is the supposed knowledge and credibility of Byrd.

Seek your own answers.

Yeah, imagine that someone with an education on the internet. :|

Maybe people should just begin to listen instead of being blind to the truth?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Doesn't the Old Testament (Torah) tell us that Esau (son of Isaac & Rebecca - grandson of Abraham & Sarah - twin brother of Jacob, better known as Israel) had red hair all over his body? How far back do you want to go for information?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Maybe someone on this thread should compile a list of FAMOUS RED HEADS in HISTORY...

Hmmmmmmm. Here's a start

I noticed that Mozart's hair was light blonde (like me) when he was 9 years old (judging from the hair in a locket from 1765) but it had darkened as he got older (like me) and had turned auburn red-brown (like me) by the time he was 30 (judging from the large clump of hair I saw in the Mozart Geburtstag in Salzburg, specially cut by the huge amount of it still on the hairclip)...

Then there's the composer Antonio Vivaldi (il Prete Rosso, the Red-haired Priest) whose Flaming Red Hair was famous--as was his temper.

What about that hotblooded Icenian Queen Boudigga / = Boadacea (from the area around Norfolk England) who led a rebellion against Rome in AD 62? Long Frizzy BRIGHT RED hair all the way down to her....lower back (!)...

Any others you can think of?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkis_my_hero

Originally posted by Trent
Ok but you failed to answer the only question I'm really interested in. If dark skin is superior to pale skin in all climate zones and all cases than why do people have pale skin? Do you think northern European/Asian people always had pale skin? If they didn't always have pale skin what cased the change if not environmental conditions? You actually missed the point i was making with that article which was this quote.

Think about it for a minute: if you map the skin color of human ancestors around the world, you will find an undeniable correlation between skin pigmentation and geographic relationship with the equator. The only exception to this is the Eleusian or Eskimo populations who, of course, got plenty of vitamin D through the regular consumption of fish oils, and thus did not need a skin pigmentation adaptation in order to survive.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Trent]

Yes and open secret is way off...I have been studying this subject for 15 years... I am Italian , German & Egyptian with blue eyes and pale skin ( although I tan dark ) I have also worked for Pixar who puts loads of subliminal mess. in their movies.... Dark skin and pigment is one of the big signs... brown eyes come from primates...blue cannot be explained and eyes would not loose color through natural selection... white skin is better (and much smoother btw) in cold climates and so are light eyes to see in low light..... thats why the gods made man...it was to hot and bright for the Anunnaki to mine gold.... blue-blood, blessed-blonde are all phonetically linked for a reason... look at Peter Moons books..... Shiva was blue skinned...royal blue..sacre blue..... see whats happening here....
Every race is equal but has genetic predispositioned advantages..... ours is a more sensitive frontal lobe and stronger ESP.... we can manipulate reality better than the brown eye can (manifestation).... we are a mistake of gods raping human woman..... the asians ( mainly Japanese whose language is close to sumarians too ) and aryans are not doubt the most advanced races on the planet.... even though Hitler was evil he to knew this and had an alliance with Japan-other countries are still speaking in clicks and have not developed technology to this day..... dont get upset by this I am not racist just making points...... back to the movies... look at the blue characters .... buzz lightyear whos symbol is a winged sun disc/rocket.... and woodys the brown eyed human..... bugs life.... lilo and stich who has four arms like shiva...... Aladdin...... tarzan the aryan who lives amongst the primates(with a long jawline as they portray most egg heads).... hercules son of the gods, blue eyed/blood....
watch some japanime and look for more little signs of what they are trying to tell you....did you know that Persia and Iran were called Aryana?? Iran comes from Ayran and they came from Iraq... not India......although there were many blue skinned gods there too.... this is a random post and I have much more to offer... I am at work at will get back with more details later.....

actually the skin colour of shiva, krishna, vishnu and many other hindu gods is "midnight black" not blue. but u cannout depict the colour in paintings and statues without hiding all features, hence the use of the colour blue.

so going by this, the GODS were very dark-skinned

again dark skin is better than light skin period. no argument there. its is better suited for survival on this planet.

as for why over generations the dark skin gets lighter when they are living nearer to the poles, well its a law in biology (forgot the name) that the body will always only do the bare minimum required for it to survive. as the UV in climatic zones is less the body automatically starts producing less melanin. but put a dark skinned person into an equitorial climate and he will tan up fast! not so for fair skinned ppl.

this variation in skin colour is very evident in ppls with wht someone called 4pm to 7pm skin. keep them in bare minimum sunshine for a coule of months and their skin colour will lighten a shade or two. but put them in sunshine for 4-5 hours at a stretch and they will darken right up

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OpenSecret2012

As far as racism goes, any declaration of which race or skin color is better is racism. Whether or not you get sun burned easy has no revelence. History is History, whether you like it or not. People attemping to smear the aryun race because of what hitler said and did is very unfortunate. I'am aryun, and I have nothing to do with white power, hitler , or racism. I'am proud of my family tree that dates back on both sides 2,500 years +. Please don't let ignorence and propaganda brain wash you. That's it. Sorry for the bad spelling.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes the have been rulers with red hair ( Queen Elizabeth). But when talking about giants and the Nephilim I believe you are referring to the Nephilim in the Hebrew bible which is translated to "giants" in the current English versions of the bible. First of all this is a mistranslation. Nephilim in Hebrew literally means 'the fallen ones' not giants. These fallen ones are believed by some to be fallen angels, but one scientists ( I can think of his name but he his on "naked archeology") believes that the Nephilim are really a hybrid of Neanderthals and Homosapiens and though I feel red haired people are awesome ( I have red hair) I do not feel that makes me a separate race from everyone else.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I think you are missing the point, Byrd. You also have many facts wrong. First of all, the word "race" is not only used in its anthropological sense of the three races. Often it is used more colloquially, as it is here. There is nothing wrong with that. It is hard to say how many rulers had red hair, and weather it is proportional to the population or not. I know for a fact Queen ElizabethI was a red head. So was Venus as the Romans saw her. In some places red hair was seen as a curse, in many as a sign of favor.
Also, the Jewish race is in fact an ethnic group. Not merely a religion. There is the Jewish nationality, and the Jewish religion. Both are called being Jewish, but they are not the same thing. I come from a Jewish family, and you need to get your facts straight. One can be a Catholic, but still be a Jew by birth. Just like you can be Catholic, but be Lebonese. It is also reffered to as the Jewish race.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

The Nephilim are the kids of angels and human women. " The sons of God saw the daughters of Men and found them beautiful..." Ooh La La ...and you have the Nephilim.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I Knew it...

I have seen a Nephillim before...

No denying it now

Nephillim alive today

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
There is no such thing as an Aryan race. This is nothing but political and racist propoganda which was being spread by colonial Europeans to justify their colonization of non-European people, mainly the Indians in this case. Even high level officials, such as the British Prime minister, actively used Aryan race myths to justify the colonization of India. On the other hand, Hitler used it to justify his government.

The word Aryan is a cultural title which confers nobility, not a racial title. Even in its country of origin, India, you could be a non-Aryan if your acts and thoughts were unnoble. The culture of the Indians spread all over the world before 3000BCE with migrations, trade, sea voyages and cultural exchanges with people around the world and this is how Aryan culture spread all around the world. In the same way English culture has spread all around the world today. At this time India was much like an ancient superpower, much larger, urbanized, advanced and influencial than its contemporaries like Egypt and Sumeria, and hence why its culture spread so widely.

European colonialists could not accept that a non-white civilisation was the cultural root of its own civilisation, so it propogated this myths about an Aryan white super race roaming around the world invading non-white cultures and civilising them. However, scholars on the other hand like Scrophenhauer, Volataire etc had no problem in accepting that Aryanism was a culture of the Indians.

I have always considered myself Aryan, not because of any racial inheritance, but because I identify with and follow the noble and spiritual culture of the Vedic Indians. Vedic culture.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Haha! That's just too cute....I'm sure he and I are related somehow. Who is he anyway, and how tall is he? If he's 5'3", it kinda blows the Nephilim theory out the window huh?

And I wish he would pull his pants up...ok so he has a lovely flat belly to show off, but you either wear them or you don't.......

Back on topic, I know I'm biased as a redhead, but there is sething ancient and sacred about us. People are scared of us at a very deep level and I wish I knew why. Maybe just centuries of conditioning, I really don't know...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join