It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The crazy, elaborate scam of the underwater Kingdom of Vema

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

If you haven’t heard of The Kingdom of Mount Vema, don’t worry: it is very tiny and, at the moment, none of it is above water.The future floating Kingdom of Vema is actually a seamount, a mountain under the sea that does not break the surface of the ocean. Vema Seamount is in the Atlantic ocean off the coast of South Africa, and is notable because Googling it to find out more will send you down a very crazy internet, potentially money laundering rabbit hole.

The crazy, elaborate scam of the underwater Kingdom of Vema

Talk about taking a trip down the rabbit hole - thought I'd share this with you guys.
I can't imagine how many people he's scammed out of free labor & time to construct this.
The level of detail is almost admirable. Next level Prince of Nigeria?

For some reason this made me think about the islands China is making in the South Sea.

Enjoy.
edit on 18-6-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

If it wasn't being used to scam money from people, the Kingdom of Vema would actually be a cool idea.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Different approach here, no crazy email about the millions I just inherited.

I'm in. Who do I write a check to?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

If he actually spent the money to really build an Island I'd love the idea...don't think that's what his goal is though.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

C'mon so all the money I've sent to the royal prince wasn't to expedite several inheritances??

top topics

join