It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See the FBI's Own High-Resolution Photo Showing Backpack That Killed Martin is Not One Dzhokhar Tsa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
That was a basketball in his bag. that is why he is not straining with it!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Munkle

This is a case of 'is the dress white and gold or black and blue.'

Those absolutely could be the same backpacks...on in light, the other in a dark shadow. Being an artist and with charcoal my main medium, I know how the values (darkness and lightness of a color) change with lighting, and that white can actually appear dark grey or black when in shadows.

This is no smoking gun.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Maybe this picture is easier to work with,

Use the file link at the bottom for more magnification.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

LOL some of the replies ....................... black is black no matter the light and in very few instances and depending upon the composition and the finish, may look differently.

Clearly they are not the same backpacks. Clearly.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

LOL some of the replies ....................... black is black no matter the light and in very few instances and depending upon the composition and the finish, may look differently.

Clearly they are not the same backpacks. Clearly.

It is clear as black and white, if this is not a smoking gun then there is no such thing as a smoking gun. It was a hazy day and that could have been sunlight playing on the haze of that day which made it look like smoke. One has to marvel at the human capacity for self-deception. My favorite is it must be in shadow. But this kind of shadow only strikes the front part of the backpack, making it look black, while leaving the top part looking white. What is scary is some of these people are allowed to serve on juries. Can you imagine these side-by-side photos being published in the Boston Globe with headline "Jury Says These Backpacks Are The Same!"

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The bag on the ground is white, similar to his bag but the bags look packed differently. the bag that blew up was black like the one the "security" guy had on, with the small white square on top.
edit on 19-6-2015 by eli27 because: " "

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Munkle

It is clear as black and white, if this is not a smoking gun then there is no such thing as a smoking gun. It was a hazy day and that could have been sunlight playing on the haze of that day which made it look like smoke. One has to marvel at the human capacity for self-deception. My favorite is it must be in shadow. But this kind of shadow only strikes the front part of the backpack, making it look black, while leaving the top part looking white. What is scary is some of these people are allowed to serve on juries. Can you imagine these side-by-side photos being published in the Boston Globe with headline "Jury Says These Backpacks Are The Same!"

The funny thing is, it's my daily job to deal with lighting effects, color manipulation, digital images, Photoshop, and everything else that you can think of that deals with digital imagery--furthermore, it is my job to deal with images for trials in the federal court system.

You can pretend to "know" whatever you think you know, but that doesn't make it correct.

Yes, one must marvel at the human capacity for self-deception, as it works both ways.

I'm not saying that these are the exact same packs--I don't have that first-hand knowledge--but I am saying that shadows can make one color look differently, and it's perfectly plausible that the bag in the shadow could be white.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The kid just admitted to it (again), so can we lay this conspiracy to rest now?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Guilty and stupid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join