It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian official wants to investigate missing film and rocks from the moon landings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You don't know, you weren't there, man!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i smell deflection

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I feel this investigation has a hidden message to the US. Maybe the Russian know something concerning space exploration and are bringing up the unbelievable case of the lost moon landing footage.

I still can't quite believe it. It's not like recording the news. Think of the massive amounts of money etc put into this and then they go and erase the tapes by accident. Crazy. If I was thick I still wouldn't believe it.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Vlad needs to read the most comprehensive break-down in the history of all things Moon landing to ever exist, it covers every single aspect of missing rocks, tapes, whether we went, whether we went earlier that televised, and everything in between..........

401 pages of yes we did go to the moon, no we did not go to the moon

But wait, there's more....

a further 66 pages (and counting) of yes we did go to the moon, no we did not go to the moon

The moon and NASA's love/hate relationship with her, will keep us tinfoilers entertained until the cows come home. Even after those 467 pages, I am still in doubt as to whether what was shown was our first time up there and whether we have set up a base up there and what it on the dark side.

Those short threads pale in comparison to this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This investigation is a response to the United States arresting FIFA officials in Switzerland; they claim it is illegal for the US to extend and enforce its domestic laws overseas. Since it is fairly obvious that Russia's corruption will be featured prominently in the scandal, they are looking for a way to tarnish the American government's reputation. Sloppy record keeping is not at the same level as bribing officials, but it can serve as a distraction.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Moon rocks, lol. Eyes on the prize… ($$$)

…cast doubt over the fairness of choosing Russia to host the next World Cup.

article

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Coast to Coast are running with this story tonight (or maybe the misleading one from the original headlines)

Moon Landing Conspiracy

Former space science museum curator and former NASA consultant, Richard C. Hoagland, reacts to the news that a Russian official wants to investigate whether the US moon landings really happened. Followed by Open Lines.

Source : Coast to Coast AM

Even though the official wants to investigate what happened to the film and the missing moon rock.

Work that one out? Oh it's Richard Hoagland as guest

edit on 19/6/15 by mirageman because: added link

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Dear Vlad...

Do the world a favor, pop the lid on 9/11.
wow just a few posts in and someone brings 911 into the discussion. Good job.
Now let's see if we can somehow blame the whole thing on Obama and it will be complete.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Dear Vlad...

Now let's see if we can somehow blame the whole thing on Obama and it will be complete.

It was Obama's Justice Department that is responsible for the investigation of FIFA that led to the Russian reprisal!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Dear Vlad...

It was Obama's Justice Department that is responsible for the investigation of FIFA that led to the Russian reprisal!
excellent. Good job.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join