It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alien history(original article part 1)

page: 1

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:15 PM
I'm new to ATS as a registered member but have visited randomly in the past as there has been some interesting stuff on here and have also enjoyed the lively "debates/discussions".

That said, I wanted to share an original article(not written by me or anything), but I hope others might find it a good or intersting read.

I'm new here so hope it's ok to share. please let me know if it is not.

I can't include the whole thing as it's property of but I will inlcude a small bit and you can read it there if you want to.

Here is a portion:

Alien History: Volume 1 – The Alien Agenda & the Start of the National Security State

"68 years ago, on July 8, 1947, the world was changed forever. That was the day modern history ended. Indeed, the crashed debris found by rancher Mack Brazel and inspected by Maj. Jesse Marcel and Capt. Sheridan Cavitt brought the world into the post-modern age of disinformation and moral relativism. The magical, miraculous metal gave man a foothold into modern anti-gravity, artificial intelligence and nanotech. However, the secrecy dictated by the Earth-shattering nature of the extraterrestrial implications involved in the discovery also necessitated the formation of those twin pariahs of freedom—the National Security Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency—not to mention spawning what President Dwight D. Eisenhower ignominiously called the Military Industrial Complex.

The truth seems to be simple enough. As soon as Col. William Blanchard, commanding officer at Roswell Army Air Field, received the debris and the corresponding report, he immediately sent word to his superior, Brig. Gen. Ramey, that Roswell had recovered the remains of a crashed disk".

I will leave it off there. I'm a big supporter of original articles so hopefully you will find it interesting and a good read.

Continue reading ALIEN HISTORY PT1 Article on

edit on 6/18/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:00 PM
"Planet X News: News about Planet X/Nibiru & its (sic) possible effects on our weather & world".

Sounds legit.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:26 PM
I thought one has to have 20 post's in order to post outside the introduction forum?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:57 PM
a reply to: proob4

It might have been better to ask this privately but since that discrection was skipped I'll respond here:

This is from an email sent to me:

"We recently reduced the total number of replies needed to 5, sorry for any confusion.

Mark W. Allin, COO

I hope this addresses this "pressing" matter.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:31 PM
a reply to: ClarkKent

Welcome. You cant start a thread here. You need 20 posts 1st. This is an introduction of yourself and interests only forum. Read the Ts and Cs (rules-conditions) you agreed to when you joined.
Make the required 20 posts anywhere else here, and check out the Freshmans Forum for “how-to-do’s” on everything. Posts, Avatars, Videos etc….
Welcome to the site.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:59 PM
Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate that..glad to be here.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood my correspondence with Mark

Please let me know what 5 he was referring to? and why I was able to post when I reached the 5 limit he mentioned(I'm not resisiting your rules I'm just a little confused)

Also confused about this not being the right forum..It says "Alien and UFOs". Am i seeing something different from you?

I'm sorry for any hassle but I'm not a big forum user. I only browsed, not participated, in the past but please calrify the above for me.

Thanks kindly.
edit on 18-6-2015 by ClarkKent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:36 AM

Welcome to ATS and, yep, you can post threads without the 20 post limit.

The article isn't bad and a few members will like it a lot. The writer goes too far in pushing the 'grey' aspect of the folk involved in the Hills' incident. Barney is on-record from the time describing them very much as 'people.' One was described as having a big nose and we've all known people with those.

Another part of their descriptions involved something like a membrane behind their mouths. Every time I think of it, it reminds me of someone wearing a mask and their lips moving behind the 'mouth' part.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:58 AM

originally posted by: admirethedistance
"Planet X News: News about Planet X/Nibiru & its (sic) possible effects on our weather & world".

Sounds legit.

Or "'Pope to announce alien contact on June 15': Harvard scholar"

I must have missed the pope announcing that, anyone link me to his announcement about aliens?
"Life after the coming pole shift caused by Planet X"
"HAARP attack: Tropical Storm Bill to get stronger over Texas, rare event coming"
"Mummified alien discovered in Russia"

A whole lot of kookiness at that website!

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:11 AM
I suppose it depends what you prefer to focus on or which angle you wish to come from(positive or negative).

I didn't post the article link for a review of the site but rather to share an article that I liked and thought others migh(just saying) but I will quickly like to respond to "hellobruces" remarks.

To illustrate what what I meant in my response to "hellobruce's" comment....You can also find stuff like:

Coming Chaos or mere coincidence: could these be signs of an approaching planet x

Tesla Article(Tesla's missing papers...)

A Parallell Universe:Is it revealed at the quantum level

I'm only trying to say it all just depends what you wish to focus on. It sems to cater to a varying audience.

edit on 19-6-2015 by ClarkKent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:46 AM
I almost forgot to say thank you Kandinsky for the welcome and for clearing things up, thank you.

Regarding your comments on the article, I guess with original articles it will be biased to the writers beliefs knowledge or feelings towards the subject but that part you mention about "we've all know someone like that" nose comment made me laugh..thanks

And you made a good point on the mask thing. It's very true that sometimes due to the observers state of mind and/or surrounding conditions at a particular moment can really affect the way things are viewed and processed. I'm not in anyway saying that IS what it was but rather it can't be written off as a likely possibility.

BTW, the part two(or Volume 2) is there now if people wanna check it out.

Alien History-Volume 2: President Eisenhower's possible treat with the aliens

edit on 19-6-2015 by ClarkKent because: Spelling correction

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:49 PM

So what exactly are YOUR thoughts on what is presented in your linked article? It's pretty standard when authoring a thread to give your own thoughts and something a little bit beyond a short blurb and "Hey, here's an article I thought was interesting, please click the link". It just makes for a more informative OP and provides a general direction for the discussion to begin. So...what are your thoughts on this issue?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:19 PM
To those of you who are actually interested in reading the articles and have read the first two so far, two more volumes have been posted. Check it out if you wish.

Alien History: Volume 3

Alien History: Volume 4

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
Alien History Volume 5 is up

Alien History - Volume 5

edit on 22-6-2015 by ClarkKent because: Link Correction

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 04:51 PM
No one has really commented on the articles except for a few very early on but I see a few flags and stars so I'm assuming it's well received.

I enjoyed them because it was refreshing to see things tied together from a "regular person's" POV and it was a change from the usuall "ufo sighting" with short blurb we see so much of(in my experience anyway).

Of course feel free to discuss, disagree, agree etc

There's a new article(origial article by same guy) but not part of a series it would seem but again I quite enjoyed it so check it out IF you enjoyed the prior ones.

Here's the link:
Talmud of Jmmanuel: The Great Extraterrestrial Synthesizer

new topics

top topics