It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another classic MK Ultra Scenario

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I have no evidence at all. I am talking about timing and humanity. The total lack of empathy shown by those who ONLY see this as something that will affect them.

Do you understand me now?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: illusion987

This event is a classic example of a nutjob who did something befitting a nutjob.

This thread is a classic example of somebody who can't, or won't, accept the fact that there are crazies on the world, and from time to time they do crazy things.

And so the shilling begins...

Uh-huh. Then surely you can provide evidence to support the OP's claims. While you're at it, let's see what evidence you have that there aren't any people out there who are simply twisted and messed up. Since apparently saying so makes one a "shill"....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
From what I've heard about it,

I find it odd the person would wait in the church for an hour. I'm no expert, but I don't think whack jobs are very patient.

I also find it interesting, a political figure was in the mix.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think it will take a long time to collect all the evidence to support the theory that Dylann was a mind-controlled assassin. Perhaps he was a mentally unbalanced person with a gun. Perhaps this shooting event happened. Perhaps it didn't. I am automatically suspicious of any event like this broadcast on the news. I no longer trust the media to tell me the truth about anything. They say truth is stranger than fiction. Not always but sometimes. I listened to some of the radio broadcasts about the event and seemed to me there was a curious lack of genuine emotion- similar to the Sandy Hook event.

Sal

a reply to: illusion987

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987
This mass shooting in Charleston, SC that took 9 lives, was not some random shooter. This was a plan by the government not unlike past MK Ultra experiments to try and rid Americans of their guns while maintaining the ever burning race war flame.

They kill two birds with one stone on this one...

He has a history of racism and hate.......clear idolizing of racist groups etc.....

Its not like someone flipped a switch

This wasnt MKultra , this was a hate filled person on a rampage.....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If this is true how come Dylann had a lot of African-American FB friends? Doesn't make sense.

Sal

He has a history of racism and hate.......clear idolizing of racist groups etc.....

Its not like someone flipped a switch

This wasnt MKultra , this was a hate filled person on a rampage.....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'm not saying this is MKultra.... but you just described a perfect target for MKultra. Plus the location, a South Carolina state Sen. and he leaves a message for the public....

edit on 18-6-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The survivor confuses me.
A FEMALE as well any nazi racist would kill a breeder and leave NO ONE.
Otherwise it complcates the getting caught part.
edit on 18-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

ALSO surprsed if he IS from south african orgins why he didn't use the racial epitheth "Kaffa".

edit on 18-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
well of course everything that hppens these days is a conspiracy. or to be more specific, there is a ready audience for any and all conspiratorial takes on incidents such as this. why might that be so? i wonder why, when an incident such as this church shooting occurs, my first thoughts are 'how might this either be, or be spun to be, the latest 'false flag' move by the fabled NWO? perhaps i am simply succumbing to the modern malaise of distrust and suspicion prevalent, it seems, in response to any tragedy like this one. or maybe there's something to the 'mega-conspiracy' implied by repeated outrages such as this? i remain, for the moment, on the fence.
edit on R2015th2015-06-18T18:40:16-05:0020150pm1684 by RoScoLaz4 because: remove superfluous word

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
well of course everything that hppens these days is a conspiracy. or to be more specific, there is a ready audience for any and all conspiratorial takes on incidents such as this. why might that be so? i wonder why, when an incident such as this church shooting occurs, my first thoughts are 'how might this either be, or be spun to be, the latest 'false flag' move by the fabled NWO? perhaps i am simply succumbing to the modern malaise of distrust and suspicion prevalent, it seems, in response to any tragedy like this one. or maybe there's something to the 'mega-conspiracy' implied by repeated outrages such as this one? i remain, for the moment, on the fence.

Yeah, It's not like the powers that be aren't conspiratorial, lyers, corrupt to the core, and have committed atrocities in the past.

Nah, nothing to see here...

If you can't see the possible conspiratorial angle then you just aren't paying attention imo.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This mass shooting in Charleston, SC that took 9 lives, was not some random shooter. This was a plan by the government not unlike past MK Ultra experiments to try and rid Americans of their guns while maintaining the ever burning race war flame.

Pretty rash assessment wouldn't you say?
Can you provide a single smidgen of proof exactly how the MK-Ultra folks got to this young lad and caused him to act up?

You have looked in the serious works on the MK-Ultra business, right? You know, such books as the 800-page work by Hank P. Abarelli, Jr., A Terrible Mistake. that covered a great deal of what the sensationalist-type of magazine articles tend to not cover or even be aware of with the MK-Ultra programs?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12If you can't see the possible conspiratorial angle then you just aren't paying attention imo.

as i said, i remain 'on the fence'

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
now, now.....op said it fits the bill.
these days it's what we have.....don't think we're still in the innocent 50's....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Obama came on TV right away and said we have another case of someone getting ahold a guns when they shouldn't... He simply could have offered his condolences, but instead had to thrown in the anti-gun sentiment.

Some may think this is purely a coincidence, I know differently.

I don't have evidence, because these types of things are not traceable. Just think about it, its the perfect crime. Program a human to do whatever you want and whatever they say after the fact will sound crazy.

I sound crazy for bringing up the topic, just like they wanted...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Pretty sure the OP never said anything about false flag. He did however mention MK Ultra which is a whole different subject matter.

Precisely. So glad to see the "fine distinction" is still, intellectually, in existence, with those who both recognize and can site it in a forum.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Urantia1111

I have no evidence at all. I am talking about timing and humanity. The total lack of empathy shown by those who ONLY see this as something that will affect them.

Do you understand me now?

Jonjonj: You know we're all struggling here, quite righteously, and looking for anything, therewith, to hold onto, while we're doing so…..
Perhaps, it may be wise not to judge each other so harshly, while we're about that….

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
..At this point i hope shills pushing the gun grab fear is the explanation..not just ignorance.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's worth at least reflecting on.

Whether it's an actual MK patsy or if there is some other inadvertant social programming or impetus at work, there have been a lot of curious defendants. From Oswald to Sirhan to other no motive, no memory, wild eyed, crazy haired, drugged up, dodgey media profile defendants - it's all a whole bunch of weirdness and this is an alternative topics/conspiracy site.
edit on 6/18/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Obama's just appeared on the news here, spouting "more deaths - because its too easy to get a gun" and "too many communities have been damaged"

They're coming for your guns this time.....

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
It's worth at least reflecting on.

Whether it's an actual MK patsy or if there is some other inadvertant social programming or impetus at work, there have been a lot of curious defendants. From Oswald to Sirhan to other no motive, no memory, wild eyed, crazy haired, drugged up, dodgey media profile defendants - it's all a whole bunch of weirdness and this is an alternative topics/conspiracy site.

It's like they all merged into a single "profile".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join