It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston S. C. Shooting by White Man of Black Church Members is a Hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yes I agree. Saying false flag can be distracting to the people who are trying to put the pieces together, plus it helps conspiracy minded people misremember the events of the day so that they can believe years later that it really WAS a false flag.

This is one of the reasons I'm SOOOO happy that the media has been restrained in reporting this event instead of wildly speculating like they've been known to do in the past. False flag enthusiasts LOVE to pull up old news footage of the event as it is taking place and use that wild speculation as proof that there is a cover up going on.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: wasaka

Disgusting really isn't it?.
The victims are still warm and we don't have the info and people are already saying false flag...even on ATS.
Why can't someone go nuts and kill folk? Why does it always gave to be mk ultra or something? .

What exactly makes you think there are any "victims"? Lemme guess: you saw it on tv. Brilliant! If Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc all say something it must be true.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They actually have happened.

Is this one? No. I think not. But they have happened.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Well one was a state senator so If she turns up for work tomorrow I will entertain the thought that there is not any victims....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

The victims are still warm and we don't have the info and people are already saying false flag...even on ATS.
Why can't someone go nuts and kill folk? Why does it always gave to be mk ultra or something? .

What exactly makes you think there are any "victims"? Lemme guess: you saw it on tv. Brilliant! If Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc all say something it must be true.

I dare you to go there, to that exact location with a sign around your neck stating that. Lets see if the families of the dead agree with you there were no victims. Oh, and please record it on video. That would be AWESOME to watch.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yeah I would love to see that also.
I think that post deserves a good kicking.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Urantia1111

I dare you to go there, to that exact location with a sign around your neck stating that. Lets see if the families of the dead agree with you there were no victims. Oh, and please record it on video. That would be AWESOME to watch.

So are you promoting violence and the active encouragement of watching it happen then?

If you think it would be awsome to see someone lynched then how do you differ from the perpetator of this crime?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I said no such thing. I only requested the poster go there and make his wild statements. Put up or shut up. Recording it I would love to see the reaction, good or bad.

Boy, aren't you the gloomy gus.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I said no such thing. I only requested the poster go there and make his wild statements. Put up or shut up. Recording it I would love to see the reaction, good or bad.

Not a "gloomy Gus" at all.

I simply pointed out that you in your own words felt "That would be AWESOME to watch"

Your words and sentiments and not mine. If you feel this would be appropriate then thats all good.

I find it distastefull and somewhat hippocritical to endorse violence even in response to violence but each to there own I suppose.
edit on 18/6/2015 by nonspecific because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I simply pointed out that you in your own words felt "That would be AWESOME to watch"

Your words and sentiments and not mine. If you feel this would be appropriate then thats all good.

I find it distastefull and somewhat hippocritical to endorse violence even in response to violence but each to there own I suppose.

I beg to differ. My words your sentiments. Don't like what you see in the mirror? Sorry. I would still think it would be AWESOME to see the reaction to his statements. Regardless of the outcome. You are the one who mentioned lynchings...not me.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I beg to differ. My words your sentiments. Don't like what you see in the mirror? Sorry. I would still think it would be AWESOME to see the reaction to his statements. Regardless of the outcome. You are the one who mentioned lynchings...not me.

I appologise then.

What was your innfered outcome of the proposed situation and why would it be deemed awsome.

I did not wish to put words in your mouth and may have jumped to conclusions about your expected outcomes.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

had been “planning something like that for six months,” according to his roommate.

Does this mean the roommate can be charged as an accessory? He knew this guy was a racist fool and did not report his intentions to the authorities? If I am living with someone and they are talking about starting a race war and going all KKK, I pick up the phone and tell someone. I do not wait for TSTHF and then say, oh by the way...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Aw come on. Before I wrote that line I had just gotten done going over the content of the article and why it was flawed. It's not like I lead with that sentence or it was my entire argument.

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I think it's reprehensible that you would post this crap. Shame on you!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Conspiracy theories tend to discredit themselves by their very nature. Lol . No need for any group to manufacture that.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Metallicus
Do you guys believe that false flags happen?

No I don't believe that they happen.

When is something a false flag?

When you can prove it with actual evidence, which none has ever been produced for any claimed false flag. In fact, "false flag" is just another conspiracy theorist buzzword at this point.

I am curious because I can't always tell the difference and since you all know this isn't a false flag how did you determine that for certain? I want to be able to do this for myself.

It's easy to tell the difference. Just turn your imagination off when you read these things and just read the facts as they happen. Life isn't a big conspiracy.

Thank you in advance for your help!

You're welcome.

******* We can't star in this forum so I have to take the long way.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I can't say for sure but with all this crazy stuff going on these days it wouldn't surprise me if it was. One thing I do know is they are all senseless tragedies either way. But a piece of info you may find helpful is here www.thesleuthjournal.com... .Haven't followed this site long myself so I can't attest to its validity just thought you may like to look for your self.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join