It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston S. C. Shooting by White Man of Black Church Members is a Hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That is not my view, just the title of this article.

I was wondering how long it would take before someone
started to calling this a "false flag" and here it is:

Charleston S. C. Shooting by White Man of Black Church Members is a Hoax
nodisinfo.com...

It has all the buzzwords of an arch-fake, “lone white gunman” committing a “race crime” or in this case “a hate crime.” The latter is the emphasis of this hoax and perhaps the primary purpose of it, all for the sake of arch-Zionist, terminally corrupt machinations.

The race card, the ‘hate’ card, the ‘hate crime’ canard; it’s all there. This is an arch-Zionist gun control hoax, make no mistake about it. It’s, once again, an attempt to target the average Patriotic American, the Anglo-Saxon, the resister against tyranny:

Here we go again. That didn't take long.

edit on 18-6-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Disgusting really isn't it?.
The victims are still warm and we don't have the info and people are already saying false flag...even on ATS.
Why can't someone go nuts and kill folk? Why does it always gave to be mk ultra or something? .

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Because people are paranoid and stupid. Put too much of either of those things together and you get "false flags".

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I am so glad this is not your view.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Take a step back and look at the bigger picture........How would you discredit conspiracy theories if you controlled the system? You could put out wild claims and than point at that wild claim as proof conspiracies theories and the people buying into them are all nuts.

The best thing to do is stop giving crap like this time and energy. Up is down and left is right.

link   

Well, I agree that this shooting will be used as ammunition for the gun control crowd. Folks saying things like we need better common sense laws put in place.

Problem is, any new laws will only affect us law abiding people. People hell bent on committing these cowardly deeds will always find a way. It's sad.

link   
lol

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's always good to keep an open mind, but people who post entirely evidenceless claims like this should be ashamed of themselves. Nine people lay dead today.

As I said in the other thread, this is about mental health more than guns or race - but blindly denying events like this is as foolish as saying the Earth is flat.

Worse still, it makes genuinely being interested in conspiracy all the harder and less accepted.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well at least somebody figured it out.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: boymonkey74

Because people are paranoid and stupid. Put too much of either of those things together and you get "false flags".

...that, and claims of an "arch-Zionist gun control" agenda.

Sorry, but I fail to see what "Zionist" has to do with this.
But as you say, some people are paranoid and stupid,
AND quick to blame the JOOZ for everything. Sad.

link   
My fellow Americans are so goddamned stupid. This was not a false flag. Not a SINGLE gun will ne grabbed because of this. I promise you.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Do you guys believe that false flags happen? When is something a false flag?

I am curious because I can't always tell the difference and since you all know this isn't a false flag how did you determine that for certain? I want to be able to do this for myself.

Thank you in advance for your help!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Do you guys believe that false flags happen?

No I don't believe that they happen.

When is something a false flag?

When you can prove it with actual evidence, which none has ever been produced for any claimed false flag. In fact, "false flag" is just another conspiracy theorist buzzword at this point.

I am curious because I can't always tell the difference and since you all know this isn't a false flag how did you determine that for certain? I want to be able to do this for myself.

It's easy to tell the difference. Just turn your imagination off when you read these things and just read the facts as they happen. Life isn't a big conspiracy.

You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This sounds a lot like trusting everything you hear as fact. I have a hard time believing that facts reported on TV and in the paper are always reported accurately or honestly. Do you simply believe the official story as told by the MSM?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Negative. It's more like I lump false flags in with ghosts, aliens, religion, etc. A make believe story the paranoid use to explain things they don't have all the facts for.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Do you guys believe that false flags happen? When is something a false flag?

I have to agree on this; tragedy aside.

With so little evidence it is surely impossible to determine anything at this time.

Is not denial the same as belief at such an early stage?
edit on 18/6/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

edit on 18-6-2015 by Tucket because: quoting effed up...so screw it

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Negative. It's more like I lump false flags in with ghosts, aliens, religion, etc. A make believe story the paranoid use to explain things they don't have all the facts for.

That may be your perogative but does your doing so make it void?

I cannot understand how anyone can have a genuine opinion on this matter without time to learn the facts and make an informed decision.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I believe our gov is more then capable and willing to pull a FF.

That being said I don't think is one.

Don't have some fail proof way of knowing, so can't help ya there.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
42 Admitted False Flag Attacks
Yes, it's a blog. Best I could do on short notice. Attack the info, not the source. They're either true, or they aren't. False flags have happened frequently historically, and still do no doubt. However, I agree with you, that yelling false flag in a crowded forum is not the way to approach events like this. There are enough crazies out there willing to do it for real. Unfortunately.

edit on 6/18/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join