It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa, the great imposter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Who, REALLY, is this man we affectionately call Santa Claus?

What do we REALLY know about Santa?

Is Santa just a jolly ol�, harmless, friendly fellow?

Or is there something or someone else hiding behind jolly ol� St. Nick?

www.av1611.org...

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
santa we know today red suit was made up by coke'cola or what ever
in an add back in 1950's or some crp

he used to be farley thin! and he wore a green suit

this article is wierd and just reading it kind of feels like msot of it is made up
out of coinsednce

i mean come on santa satan move the "n" from the secound letter to the last.. santa and presto satan

seriosuly any genuis could figure that one out..

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
the occult world uses anagrams, it is not the spelling, but the letters in a word that has the meaning.

Yea, everyone knows it means satan-- but how many people care??

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The link provided, was, thought provoking, to say the least. And for it to be posted on Christmas morning, whew! Anyhow, thanks for the link. I am gonna have to think about this some more...

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
some people would care like christians but there out of the matter in this case i need to read the site more to get a true understanding of this...

thing.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
one need not be Christian, or any other name to be concerned or affected by the principalities of evil... anyone has a bullseye on them.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Bah, just more Christian propaganda.

df1

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
the occult world uses anagrams, it is not the spelling, but the letters in a word that has the meaning.

So following your own logic, would you also conclude that God is an anagram for "dog"? And if not, why not?

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wow!!! What a thought provoking and stirring description of Santa Claus! I always knew he was up to no good, bringing presents and making children happy. All that was missing was the evil 'n' from the end of his name that shows his real colors! Guess I better pray he doesn't come next year, or else my soul will be in jeopardy!

*End Sarcasm*

Seriously, if anyone actually believes this, they are completely deluded with religion. If Satan's goal is to make people happy and bring families together then I really don't care what people say! Bring him over here, I will take gifts and his ideals. LOL! I love when people use the bible to take something good and noble and turn around and make it look evil. I know Santa isn't real, but I believe what he represents, just like I believe what Jesus represented whether he was real of not.

Well I am going to go open some gifts from the evil Santa! Enjoy debating a rather meaningless discussion on a fairytale, anagrams and all.

BTW, Merry Christmas!

[edit on 25-12-2004 by Sigma]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Santa got me a PalmPilot this year, so if that's evil then bring it on!

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
HO-HO-HO!!!!
More Santa stuff here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-12-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If anyone saw the special on The History Channel the other night....it told a much different story about Santa Clause...it was called "The History Of Christmas" It was an excellent documentary! Christmas was originally just a big party of drinking ...then it was banned altogether by the Puritans......if it should come on again...try to catch it....very good! Aaaaanyway it had a whole part about Santa Clause......

LL1

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well according to the Discovery Channel here is what Santa
looked like:
Santa

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I agree...Should we worry about Live cause it's evil backwards...or worship dog--god backwards...or straw--warts

they are palindromes

www.fun-with-words.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
ahh, so there is nothing to the fact that the yuletide, solitice, and Dec.25th, are all pagan traditions? The changing of the sun god, etc.. come on Lady V

Originally posted by LadyV
If anyone saw the special on The History Channel the other night....it told a much different story about Santa Clause...it was called "The History Of Christmas" It was an excellent documentary! Christmas was originally just a big party of drinking ...then it was banned altogether by the Puritans......if it should come on again...try to catch it....very good! Aaaaanyway it had a whole part about Santa Clause......

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
well i think the idea of santa is gd in many ways as it gets children looking forward to christmas and is a reason for giving presents but the only thing bout santa i dislike is we buy all the presents and spend all the money

he takes all the credit

df1

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Knightmare-- You have failed to answer why you do not consider "God" to be an anagram of "dog". It appears that you just ignore anything that does not fit your distorted view.

Satan Claus indeed... ROTFLMAO...

PS: Is a Knightmare the opposite of a Knightstallion?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

ahh, so there is nothing to the fact that the yuletide, solitice, and Dec.25th, are all pagan traditions? The changing of the sun god, etc.. come on Lady V

Ok....maybe I'm a ditz here....I don't really understand what you mean by that? Explain please.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What in God's name are you people talking about?
Do you know how much happiness SANTA brings to kids who believe in him! The one day in the year that they all look forward to- The fruit of a years worth of waiting!
Fraud or not it is what he brings to christmas is whats important - The whole act of dressing up as Santa and giving!
I know because when I was 13 I knew who Santa really was but didn't spoil it because the effort my mom and dad put into it, it was great and also it was a family thing- You realize it only when you grow up and then you can understand the whole point of that charade is rtual. A ritual so great without which Christmas would never be the same. I mean- the whole feastive joy and Santa thing have transended religion and it is celebrated everywhere irrespective of their religion or region![ i mean mostly everywhere- maybe not Iraq and Iran! but most of the free world]
Noway satan would ever do some thing like that [ If we all agree on what SATAN is
] .
IAF.......

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
[edit on 26-12-2004 by IAF101]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join