It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charleston, SC Shooter, Identified as 21 year-old Dylann Storm Roof, Apprehended

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Don't worry he will kill himself or be shanked after the brothers have their way for a few weeks! Someone will get "Pulp Fiction" on his medieval butt!

Solitary confinement with constant guard might do the trick, he should be allowed to breathe and eat and nothing else, that way he can experience the feeling of being in a coffin like his victims who are now being prepped for a funeral.

The death penalty or death by inmate would allow him to escape his crimes.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I just heard that Al sharpton is heading there now. And Glen Beck is heading down tonight. I am searching for a source. I heard it on the radio coming to work.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'll bet the Brothers will welcome him.

He should of ate a bullet.

His life is over.

I don't care what set this young man off.

I don't want to try to understand him.

I am not interested in rehabilitation.

I wish the coward would just leave the planet.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

There will be no escaping, all who take the life of another will feel it 10 fold in the life to come!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: theantediluvian

Good. I hope they have the death penalty in SC.

No. No death penalty.

He should have the rest of his life to think about what he's done. It doesn't matter how many he killed, the death penalty would release him from the guilt and remorse he should endure.

He won't last 5 minutes in prison.
He'll be ripped apart. Wont be anything left of him to even identify.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
YEP racist nutball..clashdaily.com... g-killing-spree/

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

NAAH the Neo nazi scum will have his back.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown

He won't last 5 minutes in prison.

He will last many, many years and he will cost the taxpayers untold millions.

He'll be in confinement for his own protection and his trial will take years due to all the hate crime / federal offenses.

$$$MIllions$$$

There are many in SC who think like this boy - you bet the feds are combing through his computer, his phone records - whatever group he was involved with will be getting some very uncomfortable visits.

Long past time for the confederate flag and the sons and daughters of confederate veterans (yes these are still active groups) to fade into the dustbin of history.

Unless, of course, the intent is to keep fueling the divide for a larger purpose.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Well then they better lock him up and throw the key away then. Better yet, build a cell without a lock.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

There will be no escaping, all who take the life of another will feel it 10 fold in the life to come!

There is no proof that he will have another life so let him suffer in this one. He has robbed people of life, love and experience and he should know that feeling for the rest of his natural life.

And when he is an guilt ridden old man with a lifetime of remorse and regret, then he has our permission to die.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: theantediluvian

Good. I hope they have the death penalty in SC.

No. No death penalty.

South Carolina DOES have the death penalty.
www.deathpenaltyinfo.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: intrptr

“She said that he had loaded — reloaded — five different times. Her son was trying to talk him out of doing the act of killing people,” Sylvia Johnson, a cousin of Clementa Pinckney, told NBC affiliate WIS-TV. “He just said ‘I have to do it.’ He said, ‘You rape our women and you’re taking over our county. And you have to go.'”

Ugh.

Blaming others, hatred borne of anger and resentment. His cup runneth over. Who taught him how to resolve issues instead of building them?

Nobody.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Pretty incredible that someone gave him a damn pistol for his birthday.. It's obvious he's not right in the head. What happened is horrible. That kid is just a coward and definitely a mentally defective. How many more are out there? could be thousands and I will guess more than a few of them will see this kid as some sort of anti hero and ask Mom and Dad for a gun.

SC will not execute him. However they will have a big bill for all his legal defense and evaluations.

Banning weapons will not solve the issue, banning stupid people however should be considered. We need to find out how he got that weapon and who gave it to him. If some adult willingly knew he was a hot mess gave him that gun and he is convicted of killing people with it thats the person who needs to be in jail with him..

If your a Bartender and you serve a person to many drinks, and they go out and either get killed or harm someone else your can be charged for it. Why not do the same for people who hand guns to killers?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Mk ultra anyone?

a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I didn't mean he was just that there would be some references to this being similar in nature to this and the holmes monster eventually.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scattergun
Pretty incredible that someone gave him a damn pistol for his birthday.. It's obvious he's not right in the head. What happened is horrible. That kid is just a coward and definitely a mentally defective. How many more are out there? could be thousands and I will guess more than a few of them will see this kid as some sort of anti hero and ask Mom and Dad for a gun.

Isn't this the same scenario in the Adam Lanza/ SH. script?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well adam didn't have a gun gifted to him, his madre just had them in the house.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Mk ultra anyone?

a reply to: Chadwickus

Nutjob with an ax to grind, anyone?

Why do so many here have such a hard to accepting the fact that nutjobs exist, and they sometimes do nutjob type things?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
MAN that uncle must be be absolutely sick.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Why isn't he being called a white terrorist?

Isn't that the hysterical norm these days?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join