It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phantom Clowns case study part 2.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My original post was over 3 years ago since then there has been a few other sightings so i decided to start another thread, If you have had your own experience or any sightings that i am over looking let me know, For awhile i thought there was a pattern seeing as these sightings took place every 10 years.www.livescience.com...
www.deseretnews.com... thespiritseekers.wordpress.com...
edit on 18-6-2015 by zeroeffect because: a few broken links to fix

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroeffect

I believe it. We have one them in South Africa, too.

The Zuma clown.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KaelemJames

Are you joking?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yes, i was.. or not. He is a clown that gets away with everything in our country.

To whole clown thing is "IT" to me. But, i suppose there is a reason why some people have coulrophobia(?) Like my teenage daughter. And she has and never will watch "IT".

I guess if see a clown walking down a dark road in the AM i'd speed up quite a bit.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Van loads of clowns stalking children in the park?

The clown disguise is a bit more innocuous than say, ski masks or stockings.

Here in the states there was a clown terror once, John Wayne Gasy

Pogo the killer clown

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
twitter.com...

That I won't embed as I know how some people are scared of clowns. Dude went all in and had his face tattooed as a clown. I don't know if it's relevant or not but thought I would throw it up.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Nobody likes a clown at midnight. I know that even people that aren't afraid of them wouldn't like seeing one on their porch in the middle of the night.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You could line up every politician without their makeup on and quantify this phenomena, what a bunch of clowns they are!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I was warned about human traffickers in my area..... Now I need to watch for phantom clowns? Good grief Chalrie Brown!

But I really do detest clowns. One bad stay at the baby sitter's house with her teenage son and Killer Clowns From Outspace and I was ruined!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
I was warned about human traffickers in my area..... Now I need to watch for phantom clowns? Good grief Chalrie Brown!

But I really do detest clowns. One bad stay at the baby sitter's house with her teenage son and Killer Clowns From Outspace and I was ruined!

I love that movie, they need to do a remake.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion
That would scar me to see it!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

That happened to my buddy. He's now phobic of clowns.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
I'm not phobic, but that movie scared the crap out of me! And I have never grown to like them.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Theres been mass sighting on street corners (in England? I believe)..of a fully dressed clown waving at drivers and passersby...day and night...all over the place.

He's been scaring the daylights outta folks...been going on a while....

edit on 18-6-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Did anybody talk or investigate the clown? Any links?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I believe there are some investigations on him (them?)
I will dig up some links before tomorrow Sat....and will post them or/and U2U them to/for you...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Apparently in Staten Island, Northampton, California...all around the world....for links (I found a tons about these clowns...too many to post)...Google "Strange clowns appearing on street corners"...and a few pages will pop up on them.

Pretty weird all the way around...and they are popping up everyplace late at night etc...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Much Appreciated, I'm looking for patterns for awhile it seemed to manifest every 10 years...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I found a few more instances www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk... 4319.html

news.discovery.com...

www.buzzfeed.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Great. When I first read about these guys, it seemed a joke...but they were popping up outta nowhere in the middle of the night and in the dark and then in the daytime...but all over the world. Really strange to be a coordinated effort to flip people out...but to what end? Why? And whose idea? And for what purpose?

Pretty eerie to me....it stuck in my mind until it was brought up here....Anxious to see what turns up!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join