It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid's react in the best kind of way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hello dear ATS
I'm sure many of you are familiar with the Finebro's react channels and some of you who are not.
This episode fell through my radar and doing a search I couldn't find it on here.

Before you watch the video I would like to stress this,
As a society we tend not to listen to kids, we don't take in their opinions or their thoughts seriously. I understand why this is the norm in society we always tend to the words of "professionals, journalists, our seniors, our peers and by the time we get to the bottom of the barrel of opinions/thoughts we're so crammed full of thoughts we may just be missing the most important words of all.
If there's a time for anyone to disregard what you've just read and do the opposite, that time would be when watching this video.
Fresh sense of hope.
In-case embedding doesn't work this is the link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Out of the mouths of babes... Great video.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You do know most kids are influenced by their parents

Cant watch the video, thanks for the synopsis, that was great???

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

I had to pause the video when the kids were asked why should they be angry at the commercial.. And then watched a bit more as the kids were confused by the question and I paused it again..

I was just as confused as the kids lol.. I couldn't figure it out..

I actually didn't even notice, "the issue." Even after the interviewer keyed in on the exact people in the commercial I was supposed to be angry about.. Still couldn't find anything in my head after watching it twice..

wowzers hahaha..

top topics

join