It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's about time these bleep heads shoved off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Without a reason you shouldn't rhyme, and my reason for spittin is all this crime.

Not the street crime, the low time, the deadbeat drug head stuff. I'm talking felonies at the tip top and in the cop shop. People who aren't just living it rough.

It's villainy at its worst. It's a thirst. Money and power always coming first.

From killer cops to DOD black ops, it's all above the law. I'd say it's time we call out this slime before we see a coup d'etat.

They feed us lies and won't hear our cries. Do they even care who dies?

Do they kill for the thrill, or to pass a new bill? It's kind of hard to tell. Political means have them drawing up schemes. Proof's in the towers that fell.

Operation Northwoods, look it up. You'll be like "damn!!!", and I'll be like "YUP!".

Its true, It almost went through, and you had no clue. They like it that way. The less you know, the easier the show. Put critical thinking away.

If you tell me I'm crazy, or that my memory is hazy, you're lazy.

Use that Google search, and do some research. It should all come clear. The truth is out there, just be aware, and never live in fear.

What do you guys think of all the corrupt politicians and authority figures? I think I've explained how I feel pretty well. It's about time the real political issues got out there. The ones Noone sees. Spread the poem if you like it. Peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

Banks have been fined $400 billion for illegal practices including drug money laundering since 2008 but not one banker has seen a holding cell let alone a prison cell and at the same time on the Posse commitus threads a homeless man will be shot 43 times for a stolen cup of coffee your country is no longer the one I visited in 1983 Im sorry to say.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Use that Google search, and do some research. It should all come clear. The truth is out there, just be aware, and never live in fear.

I like your quote.

Can you please tell me your conclusions?

It's obvious, but I want you to summarize your OP, simply.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Cool rhymes. Heres some more…

***Language***

edit on 18-6-2015 by intrptr because: language

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If you got'em

Lit'em up

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

What do you guys think of all the corrupt politicians and authority figures?

I think we get the leaders we deserve , a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.

Your rhyme however is neither boring or bland , its time our people stood up to make a stand.

edit on 18-6-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

My conclusions are that this country, and a good portion of the world are run by corrupt leaders who put money and power over the good of the people they are meant to serve. Any power that would kill it's own people just to sway public opinion is dastardly.

I truly think it's time everyone made it heard that we will not stand for this. Violence only begets violence. It's time to break the silence. The only way to put a stop to this is to draw attention to the matter. Not through violence or even protests, but through speaking openly and making people aware. Only then can we come together and fix what greed and corruption have wrought.
edit on 18-6-2015 by andr3w68 because: Clarification. It almost sounded like I meant their violence begets our violence. Not true. I'm saying we need to do this the logical way... not the brute force way.

new topics

top topics

join