It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: retiredTxn

I'm generally outraged when there's a mass shooting, regardless of the motive... aren't you?

Read every one of my posts here, then ask that question again if you have any doubts. SMH

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Seriously, people are already blaming the media for this incident, really, the shame of the posters to come in here and keep on pilling stuff on African Americans, compassion does not exist anymore.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
Make all gun manufacturers responsible for their enabling
of gun related crime . As they start to fork out large sums to
innocent victims , they will demand better screening of
their customers ......

That's a good joke. I hope your joking.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So the movie theater attack didn't get a big thread or massive media coverage?

Did not say that. And for your info, the perpetrator was white.

Try again...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: humanityrising
Really hope this isn't spun into a racial issue...that is unless they actually find KKK paraphernalia in his house or something...

Of course it's going to be a racial issue. they are already calling it a hate crime before the first news story even broke. Black violence on white folks is happening every day and yet it's never labeled a hate crime by the news media but this one is before we even know the story. If it was a black guy walked into a white church they wouldn't be calling it a hate crime this quickly, or ever. Think about it folks, all the police shooting unarmed black kids causing all out riots and now this, and so quick to call it a hate crime. It's as if they are once again trying to stir up the riots and eventually, a race war...what better way to declare martial law.

I agree, assault is assault. Murder is murder. There is no new to add the why into the equation when dealing with monsters. I promis you no one ever was down for 20 years in prison but changed there mind because a hate crime will get you 40 years.

Same with the death penalty. No one ever was cool with 40 years but the death penalty changer there mind.....

You said crimals don't care about laws. Well that's acting like "criminal" is a species... The VAST majority of murders and monsterous crimes are NOT done by career criminals.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: retiredTxn

Would you be so enraged if this had only been reported as a 21 year old male killed 9 members of a church?

I think I know the answer..

Yes.

Mass shootings are disgusting.

Whatever the motivation the same harsh penatlys should apply.

BUT

Motivation is still important as it can highlight a underlying risk or problem thats needs adressing
And as much as you want to pretend otherwise raceism on both sides is a real problem in the the USA

Tell me from your table having tea, where have I pretended racism is not a problem? Didn't think so.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Seriously, people are already blaming the media for this incident, really, the shame of the posters to come in here and keep on pilling stuff on African Americans, compassion does not exist anymore.

Statistics don't lie, If you were a CEO of a company you would address the facts, but since your a liberal you can ignore the facts. Sometimes I wish I lived in your world, it would be a care free fantasy land for me.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Anyway back on topic has any new news been released MSM or social media?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanZombie

Lol, you see black people doing the time i see poor people doing the time, this thread is about 9 people dead, if you have zero compassion and cant understand why some people are sad after this incident, don't waste my time with more replies.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
He sure has a lot of AA friends on Fb for a hate crime committer

edit: It just seems that "un friending" your AA friends would be the first thing you would do before an all out massacre of them.

Something doesn't add up here.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Oh I suppose you haven't been paying much attention to the threads attacking blacks for being racist on here have you? You've missed a good collection of threads about how blacks can be racist:

Black woman racist to white friend - 53 flags
www.abovetopsecret.com...

P Diddy proclaims black power - 53 flags, 27 pages

Blacks rape a hispanic girl 27 flags, 18 pages

These are afew.

But God forbid we mention racism when a white person goes shooting and killing 9 people blacks in a historically black church, with clear evidence this man was racially motivated.

You already have clear evidence this act was racially motivated? PLEASE contact law enforcement and the Justice dept. and make their job easier. You could save America $$$$$$$.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A white woman spotted Dylann and followed his car which led police to him and to his arrest.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Was Roof initially planning an attack on a mall? It sounds like he may have been scouting out his intended target:

www.charlotteobserver.com...=cpy
Roof is facing charges ... after being arrested Feb. 28 by Columbia police at Columbiana Centre mall, according to an arrest warrant. ... Police went to the mall after security officers there notified them that Roof was going into stores asking “out-of-the-ordinary questions” such as the number of employees and closing time, the incident report said. .... He was banned from the mall at the time. On April 26, Roof was charged with trespassing after he was found in the mall’s parking lot and received an additional three-year ban.

www.nbcnews.com...
Mall security found Roof wearing all black and asking store employees "out of the ordinary" questions, according to an arrest report obtained by NBC News. The questions included how many people worked at the stores and what time the establishments closed. Roof later told a police officer that his parents wanted him to find a job, according to the report.

Whatever was at the mall, it was so important he risked arrest to go back a second time. If this hypothesis is true, then race may have had very little to do with his true motivations.

edit on 18-6-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
I grew up inner city poor in Houston, I was a minority and was not treated well, I managed to graduate and joined the military, which I just retired from less than 2 years ago. So it's not a poor thing, I grew up with out a father and a mother that worked all the time and I chose my own path.

edit on 18-6-2015 by AmericanZombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Did you have a point, nope, anything else off topic you need to share.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Did you have a point, nope, anything else off topic you need to share.

I was responding to your statement "Lol, you see black people doing the time i see poor people doing the time"

That was my point.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Why are people defending this punk, why cant he be a crazy racist and post off topic stats, seriously id laugh if those 9 people where still alive.
edit on 18-6-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

No it has to be about race the TV said so. Just as I was saying earlier people are speculating it was racial.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

The US is a Company. It produces products. For the last 100 or so years it's been a slow dive into Corporate Fascism....again, see the products....

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join